Windows 10: Sing-in option

Discus and support Sing-in option in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have an Asus Zenbook laptop and for a week my fingerprint scanner no longer works.When I go into Windows Hello Setup and set the fingerprint,... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by FlipSiamang7369, Feb 13, 2020 at 9:47 AM.

1. Sing-in option

I have an Asus Zenbook laptop and for a week my fingerprint scanner no longer works.When I go into Windows Hello Setup and set the fingerprint, following the steps, it reads nothing, I keep my finger on the button and nothing.What can I do?

:)

FlipSiamang7369, Feb 13, 2020 at 9:47 AM
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

3. Sasqui Win User
    Radeon Overlay not displaying all options

Ok, I got a question. The options to hide the overlay are confusing. What are the steps to turn on the overlay in-game? Not interested in logging much at the moment. Is Alt-R part of turning it on/off?

4. Sing-in option

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

Thema:

Sing-in option

1. Sing-in option - Similar Threads - Sing option

2. Microsoft Store keeps "updating" every singe built-in app over and over.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store keeps "updating" every singe built-in app over and over.: Hello, I have an issue with Windows 10's Store, After every few hours, the Microsoft/Windows Store thinks that it needs to update all the built-in apps. When I try to update them, it successfully "updates" the apps but there's no change, the app version stays the same, and...
  3. sing in problem at microsoft.com/licensing/servicecenter

sing in problem at microsoft.com/licensing/servicecenter: I have a Microsoft account, and I use the same email for a 501C3 charity that I am in charge of. My charity has purchased a nerer version of office thru their donation program. I have to sign in using my work email address, but it will not let me set up a new account for the...
  4. Windows "sync across devices" shows a "sing in" button only even when I'm signed in!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows "sync across devices" shows a "sing in" button only even when I'm signed in!: I heard about the windows universal copy feature and I'm trying to enable it. The option exists in my settings but under the title(Sync Across Devices) there's a "sign in" button which directs me to my account info page in the settings. However I don't know what it exactly...
  5. i forget i know my user password but i cant sing in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i forget i know my user password but i cant sing in: the password is local i mean is not account of microsoft help me please i know my password is correct but icant sing in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forget-i-know-my-user-password-but-i-cant-sing/eee524e3-ccc7-479e-9297-e6f736fac240
  6. Cortana sings to me in Chinese?!

in Cortana
    Cortana sings to me in Chinese?!: I bought her in Hong Kong a year and a half ago, and i figured she would learn English in all that time, but when i say 'Hello', she starts singing to me in Chinese. Both her region and language are set to English, and she seems to understand my questions, but she always...
  7. install app on store WITHOUT singing in

install app on store WITHOUT singing in: Hello community I need to install one App on my Company workstation. I cannot use my Microsoft account, it's not permitted of course. Now App Store WON'T give me the option to install an app, since I have tried to install Skype (a messenger App that by the way did not work...
  8. sing in problems

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    sing in problems: I can not get passed the sign in page. I have also tried to log in with my microsoft account and tells me incorrect credentials. I just want to get signed in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sing-in-problems/945640a4-35da-4bbd-8af5-8e5b05dac58a
  9. I have a new laptop.now i want to sing up microsoft account but i need current windows...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have a new laptop.now i want to sing up microsoft account but i need current windows...: How to get this password[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-new-laptopnow-i-want-to-sing-up-microsoft/78546bcc-c2dd-46bb-9e16-e6e8f6ba0628"
  10. Why Doesn't Cortana Sing Songs Anymore?

in Cortana
    Why Doesn't Cortana Sing Songs Anymore?: Every time I ask Cortana to sing me a song, she just pulls up a Bing search. This has only been recent, seeing as she would sing a song before today. However, now when I ask her to sing, she doesn't. I'm using Windows 10 and whenever I search to try to find answers, my...