Windows 10: Sing-in option

Discus and support Sing-in option in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have an Asus Zenbook laptop and for a week my fingerprint scanner no longer works.When I go into Windows Hello Setup and set the fingerprint,... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by FlipSiamang7369, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Sing-in option

I have an Asus Zenbook laptop and for a week my fingerprint scanner no longer works.When I go into Windows Hello Setup and set the fingerprint, following the steps, it reads nothing, I keep my finger on the button and nothing.What can I do?

:)

FlipSiamang7369, Feb 13, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Radeon Overlay not displaying all options

Ok, I got a question. The options to hide the overlay are confusing. What are the steps to turn on the overlay in-game? Not interested in logging much at the moment. Is Alt-R part of turning it on/off?

Sasqui, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Sing-in option

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Sing-in option

1. Sing-in option - Similar Threads - Sing option

2. Please Microsoft iam very frustrated because of sing in disabled option please do something

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Microsoft iam very frustrated because of sing in disabled option please do something: What is this rubbish show when I try to open the the laptop, I don't want to wait for 2 hours every time to open the laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-microsoft-iam-very-frustrated-because-of/50ba394d-4e72-43fa-ab56-e4bea30f3f3b
  3. Please Microsoft iam very frustrated because of sing in disabled option please do something

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please Microsoft iam very frustrated because of sing in disabled option please do something: What is this rubbish show when I try to open the the laptop, I don't want to wait for 2 hours every time to open the laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-microsoft-iam-very-frustrated-because-of/50ba394d-4e72-43fa-ab56-e4bea30f3f3b
  4. I'm not recive otp on my gmail to sing in option to start laptop please help me

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I'm not recive otp on my gmail to sing in option to start laptop please help me: I'm not recive otp on my gmail to sing in option to start laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-not-recive-otp-on-my-gmail-to-sing-in-option-to/c0edfe9a-de4c-4dbd-a6b2-af7bbedc126a
  5. I'm not recive otp on my gmail to sing in option to start laptop please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm not recive otp on my gmail to sing in option to start laptop please help me: I'm not recive otp on my gmail to sing in option to start laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-not-recive-otp-on-my-gmail-to-sing-in-option-to/c0edfe9a-de4c-4dbd-a6b2-af7bbedc126a
  6. I'm not recive otp on my gmail to sing in option to start laptop please help me

7. This sign-in option is disabled because failed sing-in attempts or repeaed shutdowns. Use a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This sign-in option is disabled because failed sing-in attempts or repeaed shutdowns. Use a...: Hi, my son's Asus laptop with Windows 10 shows this message out of the blue, he probably did not use a wrong pin. Nothing is working: waited 2 hours with power cable plugged in screen goes black, not sure whether this means sleep, returned system to previous time point, reset...
  8. This sign-in option is disabled because failed sing-in attempts or repeaed shutdowns. Use a...

This sign-in option is disabled because failed sing-in attempts or repeaed shutdowns. Use a...: Hi, my son's Asus laptop with Windows 10 shows this message out of the blue, he probably did not use a wrong pin. Nothing is working: waited 2 hours with power cable plugged in screen goes black, not sure whether this means sleep, returned system to previous time point, reset...
  9. I cant turn off all my sing in options.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cant turn off all my sing in options.: Hi guys. I want to play via steam-link, so i made the wake-on-lan thingy work. Its all good until my pc arrives to the log in screen, so i just want to turn off to ask a sign in password, I just want to login without it. And here is my problem: i cant. there is simply no...
  10. Windows 10 password option missing in sing in options

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 password option missing in sing in options: I am missing the option for adding password to my PC after re installing windows. I didn't have this problem on my old windows version but now i only have this options....