Windows 10: sing in problem at microsoft.com/licensing/servicecenter

Discus and support sing in problem at microsoft.com/licensing/servicecenter in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have a Microsoft account, and I use the same email for a 501C3 charity that I am in charge of. My charity has purchased a nerer version of office... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by GeoergeHuson, Jan 20, 2020.

1. sing in problem at microsoft.com/licensing/servicecenter

I have a Microsoft account, and I use the same email for a 501C3 charity that I am in charge of. My charity has purchased a nerer version of office thru their donation program. I have to sign in using my work email address, but it will not let me set up a new account for the charity because the email address is already used on a different type of account. how do I correct the conflict? would changing the email address on my non-charity account to a different email correct the problem?

:)

GeoergeHuson, Jan 20, 2020

2. Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center

[table][tr][td]ext steps you can take are:
    1. Verify you provided the correct business email. You have currently registered with *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. If this is not correct, please click thislink to register a different business email.
    2. Add an Open License to your profile. You will need to provide a valid Open Authorization and License Number.
    3. If you don’t have the right permissions, please contact your agreement administrator and request you be added to the agreement using your business email.
    4. Check back later. New Open License and Volume License Agreements take up to 48 hours to appear in VLSC.
    5. The business email address provided on the enrollment may be incorrect, please contact your Microsoft Reseller or Partner to confirm.
    6. Verify with your Microsoft Reseller or Partner that the Open License and/or Volume License Agreement start date is not in the future.
    [/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Add Open License sing in problem at microsoft.com/licensing/servicecenter icoPrinter.png To add an Open License to your VLSC profile, enter your first and last name, a valid Authorization and License Number and click Submit.[table][tr][td] sing in problem at microsoft.com/licensing/servicecenter ico_help_16.png [/td][td] Add Open License FAQ[/td][/tr][/table]

* Indicates a required field

[table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]* [/td][/tr][tr][td][/tr][/table]

[/td]
    [td]
    [table][tr][td]* [/td][/tr][tr][td][/tr][/table]

[/td]
    [/tr]

[/table]
    [/td]
    [/tr]
    [tr]
    [td]
    [table][tr][td][table][tr][td]* [/td][/tr][tr][td][/tr][/table]

[/td]
    [td]
    [table][tr][td]* [/td][/tr][tr][td][/tr][/table]

[/td]
    [/tr]

[/table]
    [/td]
    [/tr]

[/table]
    [table][tr][td][td] [/td][/tr][/table]

[/td]
    [td]

[/td]
    [/tr]

[/table]

MENGHORN HAK, Jan 20, 2020
  3. bogmali Win User
    Windows licensing - confusion

I believe Volume licensing is what you need homie, here is MS FAQ link:

Frequently Asked Questions Overview

If they offer the Technet Plus subscription there, you might wanna jump on that also.

bogmali, Jan 20, 2020
  4. sing in problem at microsoft.com/licensing/servicecenter

Bill Smithers, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

sing in problem at microsoft.com/licensing/servicecenter

1. sing in problem at microsoft.com/licensing/servicecenter - Similar Threads - sing problem microsoft

2. singing in problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    singing in problem: hello, everyone, I have a problem signing in with my school account to windows and Microsoft store, although it is active and not closed. I singed in successfully to Microsoft 356 and outlook. I don't know what the problem is. I don't know could anyone help. Thanks in...
  3. singing in problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    singing in problem: hello, everyone, I have a problem signing in with my school account to windows and Microsoft store, although it is active and not closed. I singed in successfully to Microsoft 356 and outlook. I don't know what the problem is. I don't know could anyone help. Thanks in...
  4. singing in problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. COM Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    COM Problem: 7.4.2022PC Win 10 Pro + NordVPN disabled and Kaspersky Internet security - user is an administratorHello,There are a lot , 645 in a week, of these Error messages. OK, I am supposed to enable the permission - but is that really the solution and so, how do I change the...
  6. COM Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    COM Problem: 7.4.2022PC Win 10 Pro + NordVPN disabled and Kaspersky Internet security - user is an administratorHello,There are a lot , 645 in a week, of these Error messages. OK, I am supposed to enable the permission - but is that really the solution and so, how do I change the...
  7. COM Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Sing In in my Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sing In in my Microsoft account: Boa noite, Estou a tentar iniciar sessão para ter acesso á Microsoft store e à conexão entre o meu pc e telemóvel, mas sempre que tento inciar sessão aparece o pop-up vamos ajudá-lo a iniciar sessão eu clico em continuar e nada acontece. Estou loggado no browser, tenho a...
  9. COM port problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    COM port problem: How do I find out which COM ports are in use and the devices connected to them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/com-port-problem/3ab3732e-cced-420e-bc67-689c349fdfd4
  10. sing in problems

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    sing in problems: I can not get passed the sign in page. I have also tried to log in with my microsoft account and tells me incorrect credentials. I just want to get signed in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sing-in-problems/945640a4-35da-4bbd-8af5-8e5b05dac58a