Windows 10: Sing in system

Discus and support Sing in system in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why the **** does it log me out for 2 goddam hours BEACUSE OF SOME DUMB **** fix that crappy 2 hour thing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Alex4497, Jun 20, 2022.

1. Alex4497 Win User

Sing in system

Why the **** does it log me out for 2 goddam hours BEACUSE OF SOME DUMB **** fix that crappy 2 hour thing

:)

Alex4497, Jun 20, 2022
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jun 20, 2022
  3. Why Doesn't Cortana Sing Songs Anymore?

Every time I ask Cortana to sing me a song, she just pulls up a Bing search. This has only been recent, seeing as she would sing a song before today. However, now when I ask her to sing, she doesn't. I'm using Windows 10 and whenever I search to try to
    find answers, my question isn't listed. I've tried using the system file checker, but it told me nothing was wrong. If the singing was removed from Cortana for an update, please bring it back. It was fun. She still tells me jokes, weather, and does searches,
    but she doesn't sing anymore. Please help.

Thanks.

M Brumback, Jun 20, 2022
  4. Sing in system

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 20, 2022
Thema:

Sing in system

1. Sing in system - Similar Threads - Sing system

2. How to change Windows 11 Home Chinese edition Singe Language to English

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change Windows 11 Home Chinese edition Singe Language to English: Hello, I bought a Redmi Book Pro in China with Windows 11 Chinese edition Single Language, and would like to change it to English. I found different way to do it but I'm looking for the right way.. Questions:1- Can i use installation media USB flash English version to do a...
  3. How to change Windows 11 Home Chinese edition Singe Language to English

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change Windows 11 Home Chinese edition Singe Language to English: Hello, I bought a Redmi Book Pro in China with Windows 11 Chinese edition Single Language, and would like to change it to English. I found different way to do it but I'm looking for the right way.. Questions:1- Can i use installation media USB flash English version to do a...
  4. Cannot sing into iCloud on Microsoft laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sing into iCloud on Microsoft laptop: Hey there,I’m trying to sign in to the iCloud for window app and keep getting the message “iCloud for Windows has not fully initialised. Please wait a moment and log in again”I agave tried to waiting, restarting my laptop and deleting and reinstalling the app, but I keep...
  5. Cannot sing into iCloud on Microsoft laptop

Cannot sing into iCloud on Microsoft laptop: Hey there,I’m trying to sign in to the iCloud for window app and keep getting the message “iCloud for Windows has not fully initialised. Please wait a moment and log in again”I agave tried to waiting, restarting my laptop and deleting and reinstalling the app, but I keep...
  6. PC has singed me out and resets every time i turn it on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC has singed me out and resets every time i turn it on: My PC has signed me out and resets every time I turn it off to a temporary profile. I have tried so many different things and it just never works....
  7. PC has singed me out and resets every time i turn it on

PC has singed me out and resets every time i turn it on: My PC has signed me out and resets every time I turn it off to a temporary profile. I have tried so many different things and it just never works....
  8. PC has singed me out and resets every time i turn it on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Sing in system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sing in system: Why the **** does it log me out for 2 goddam hours BEACUSE OF SOME DUMB **** fix that crappy 2 hour thing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sing-in-system/d860c708-92be-4c7a-a48b-a0c305f82f5e
  10. Sing in system

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sing in system: Why the **** does it log me out for 2 goddam hours BEACUSE OF SOME DUMB **** fix that crappy 2 hour thing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sing-in-system/d860c708-92be-4c7a-a48b-a0c305f82f5e