Windows 10: sing in to one drive

Discus and support sing in to one drive in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when I try to sing in to one drive it always gives me the message there was a problem connecting to one drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by luciendecarufel, May 18, 2020.

1. sing in to one drive

when I try to sing in to one drive it always gives me the message there was a problem connecting to one drive

:)

luciendecarufel, May 18, 2020
  2. little cat, May 18, 2020
  3. rhegde Win User
    Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, May 18, 2020
  4. Anak Win User

sing in to one drive

Optical Drive Issue

Hi Jerry, you're welcome.

Here's mine after I rt clk'd on my Documents Folder like you show in Scrsht 11:

sing in to one drive [​IMG]

I'd like to wait until you reply to my question in Scrsht 12, if it is a remnant of the process try deleting the one on the dsktp and see if the one in send to also disappears. If it stays in send to, test it, and if you're still having problems I'd suggest you could go back to: Option One: To Add or Remove Items in Send To context menu for Your Account (current user) and do Step 3 to remove it and start over using Step 4 but be very careful of your steps in creating the shortcut and be sure you d&d that shortcut to the send to part of the address.

I'm busy today and I probably won't be back until the evening.

Thema:

sing in to one drive

1. sing in to one drive - Similar Threads - sing drive

2. Sing-in window outlook, store, account verification blank in W10, freezes in W11

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sing-in window outlook, store, account verification blank in W10, freezes in W11: Hi, I know this isn't the right category, but none of the ones offered fit. I have work and own office 365 profile. I have no problem to log in windows on my desktop W10 and laptop W11. Everywhere in system, where you have to sing-in to your microsoft account outlook,...
  3. Sing-in window outlook, store, account verification blank in W10, freezes in W11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sing-in window outlook, store, account verification blank in W10, freezes in W11: Hi, I know this isn't the right category, but none of the ones offered fit. I have work and own office 365 profile. I have no problem to log in windows on my desktop W10 and laptop W11. Everywhere in system, where you have to sing-in to your microsoft account outlook,...
  4. Sing-in window outlook, store, account verification blank in W10, freezes in W11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to change Windows 11 Home Chinese edition Singe Language to English

How to change Windows 11 Home Chinese edition Singe Language to English: Hello, I bought a Redmi Book Pro in China with Windows 11 Chinese edition Single Language, and would like to change it to English. I found different way to do it but I'm looking for the right way.. Questions:1- Can i use installation media USB flash English version to do a...
  6. i cant sing one drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i cant sing one drive: i can't sing in one drive, i treat large times in my window10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sing-one-drive/885cc22d-4676-4d62-bdf5-984dfd292ca6
  7. i cant sing one drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant sing one drive: i can't sing in one drive, i treat large times in my window10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sing-one-drive/885cc22d-4676-4d62-bdf5-984dfd292ca6
  8. i cant sing one drive

9. one drive isn't singing in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    one drive isn't singing in: My one drive icon has turned grey with a slash on it, it says that " one drive isn't connected, please sign in" but when i click on the sign in option, nothing happens. I have tried unlinking and relinking but it didn't work. I am attaching an image to show what the icon...
  10. one drive isn't singing in

one drive isn't singing in: My one drive icon has turned grey with a slash on it, it says that " one drive isn't connected, please sign in" but when i click on the sign in option, nothing happens. I have tried unlinking and relinking but it didn't work. I am attaching an image to show what the icon...