Windows 10: Sing-in

Discus and support Sing-in in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Each time Windows updates I have to sign-in just to use my computer. I don't want to sign-in just to use my computer. How do I get to the Hello... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by nvo76, Nov 19, 2018.

1. nvo76 Win User

Sing-in

Each time Windows updates I have to sign-in just to use my computer. I don't want to sign-in just to use my computer. How do I get to the Hello portion without signing in?

:)

nvo76, Nov 19, 2018
  2. Rk544 Win User

Cortana not singing !

cortena not singing a song it just read the whole song.But it was singing few days ago when i say "sing me a song".but now it just read it.

PLEASE HELP!

Rk544, Nov 19, 2018
  3. Thoraz Win User
    cant sing into xbox music app

Hello I am using a Nokia lumia 1520 and i cant sing in into the Xbox music App....it says sometime that I have too many devices downloading songs ,so I erase all the devices I had.in the manage devices section.. And only left this one.....and still have
    the same problem "can't sing in" it recognizes all the music I have downloaded and my play list but says " can't sing in ".. Thank you for your help.

Thoraz, Nov 19, 2018
  4. Sing-in

singing in problem

I have a Microsoft account but i can't sing in with it on my phone each time i tried to sing in it will request for activation code how

Emmanuelonuorah, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

Sing-in

1. Sing-in - Similar Threads - Sing

2. How to change Windows 11 Home Chinese edition Singe Language to English

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change Windows 11 Home Chinese edition Singe Language to English: Hello, I bought a Redmi Book Pro in China with Windows 11 Chinese edition Single Language, and would like to change it to English. I found different way to do it but I'm looking for the right way.. Questions:1- Can i use installation media USB flash English version to do a...
  3. How to change Windows 11 Home Chinese edition Singe Language to English

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change Windows 11 Home Chinese edition Singe Language to English: Hello, I bought a Redmi Book Pro in China with Windows 11 Chinese edition Single Language, and would like to change it to English. I found different way to do it but I'm looking for the right way.. Questions:1- Can i use installation media USB flash English version to do a...
  4. Cannot sing into iCloud on Microsoft laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sing into iCloud on Microsoft laptop: Hey there,I’m trying to sign in to the iCloud for window app and keep getting the message “iCloud for Windows has not fully initialised. Please wait a moment and log in again”I agave tried to waiting, restarting my laptop and deleting and reinstalling the app, but I keep...
  5. Cannot sing into iCloud on Microsoft laptop

Cannot sing into iCloud on Microsoft laptop: Hey there,I’m trying to sign in to the iCloud for window app and keep getting the message “iCloud for Windows has not fully initialised. Please wait a moment and log in again”I agave tried to waiting, restarting my laptop and deleting and reinstalling the app, but I keep...
  6. PC has singed me out and resets every time i turn it on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC has singed me out and resets every time i turn it on: My PC has signed me out and resets every time I turn it off to a temporary profile. I have tried so many different things and it just never works....
  7. PC has singed me out and resets every time i turn it on

PC has singed me out and resets every time i turn it on: My PC has signed me out and resets every time I turn it off to a temporary profile. I have tried so many different things and it just never works....
  8. PC has singed me out and resets every time i turn it on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Windows 11 Singe App Kiosk Leads to Black Screen on Any Account Login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Singe App Kiosk Leads to Black Screen on Any Account Login: I used the Windows Configuration Designer to create a single app kiosk assigned to a new local user account, and restarted the system after doing so. After rebooting, the login screen shows accounts for the primary microsoft account, the local kiosk account, and the kiosk...
  10. Windows 11 Singe App Kiosk Leads to Black Screen on Any Account Login

Windows 11 Singe App Kiosk Leads to Black Screen on Any Account Login: I used the Windows Configuration Designer to create a single app kiosk assigned to a new local user account, and restarted the system after doing so. After rebooting, the login screen shows accounts for the primary microsoft account, the local kiosk account, and the kiosk...