Windows 10: singer studio start problem

Discus and support singer studio start problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to install the singer sewing machine studio on my windows 10 pc. I get an error message that is -5005 : 0x8007000d, as well as when I try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JenniferBelow, Oct 28, 2018.

1. singer studio start problem

I'm trying to install the singer sewing machine studio on my windows 10 pc. I get an error message that is -5005 : 0x8007000d, as well as when I try to troubleshoot it says "windows compatibility mode: Windows 8" does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

JenniferBelow, Oct 28, 2018

2. Lumia creative studio update problem

Hi, I'm a Lumia 535 user. 2 days ago I tried to update Lumia creative studio, downloaded but not installed. Shows error code 8103012c. I reset my phone date and time, synchronized my account but not solved this problem. Others apps instilling only problem
    that's app. Also I don't found installed file of Lumia creative studio in installed program list. Plz give me suggestions to solve this problem.

MUNTASHIRMAMUN, Oct 28, 2018
  3. Window 10, NG Studio stopped working.

Mine is up gradation from Windows 7 to 10.The problem of `NG Studio not working' still persists despite the steps undertaken as suggested by you.Now what to do?

AmitavaSengupta, Oct 28, 2018
  4. dalchina Win User

singer studio start problem

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 28, 2018
Thema:

singer studio start problem

1. singer studio start problem - Similar Threads - singer studio start

2. Start Debugging Problem Visual Studio!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start Debugging Problem Visual Studio!!!: When I was trying to go to Run-Without Debugging my File/Project. I accidentally clicked on Start Debugging and it messed up my studio. I restarted my PC and file, but it still did not work! Is anybody able to help me with this problem?This is what pops up when I try to view...
  3. Start Debugging Problem Visual Studio!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start Debugging Problem Visual Studio!!!: When I was trying to go to Run-Without Debugging my File/Project. I accidentally clicked on Start Debugging and it messed up my studio. I restarted my PC and file, but it still did not work! Is anybody able to help me with this problem?This is what pops up when I try to view...
  4. Start Debugging Problem Visual Studio!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Singer Futura Quartet Error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Singer Futura Quartet Error message: I have a Singer Futura Quartet. I'm getting an error message ' Connection error. Check that USB cable is connected in power switch is turned on". Everything is connected and on. I've switched cables and ports but I get the same message. I see that others have had this issue,...
  6. Singer Futura Quartet Error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Singer Futura Quartet Error message: I have a Singer Futura Quartet. I'm getting an error message ' Connection error. Check that USB cable is connected in power switch is turned on". Everything is connected and on. I've switched cables and ports but I get the same message. I see that others have had this issue,...
  7. Singer CE-150 & Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Singer CE-150 & Windows 10: My Singer CE-150 Sewing/Embroidery machine no longer will work with Windows 10. I will not transmit the designs from the CE-150 software to the machine. Was working fine, updates to Windows 10 made and not won't transmit. Any help would be appreciated....
  8. windows 10- singer futura ce- 2oo

windows 10- singer futura ce- 2oo: I have downloaded the future software it appears on pc but when I d try to download auto punch it says I need to download software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-singer-futura-ce-2oo/b2056006-7d27-41eb-9888-86e03b0168bc
  9. Software SINGER FUTURA XL580

Software SINGER FUTURA XL580: I use the future software 4 versio 4,0,2,3 to embroider in the Singer machine but my computer has installed window 10 Pro and although the program opens in the computer I can not embroider because the button is not activated, it will be that this future software is not...
  10. lifecam studio problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    lifecam studio problem: my win 10 laptop wont reconise my lifecam studio when i plug it in a message says usb device not recognized https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lifecam-studio-problem/cea87e0e-87cf-4bb8-b467-1b703745169b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. smi usb key singer xl580 windows 10