Windows 10: Single App To Manage All My Personal Forum Posts

Discus and support Single App To Manage All My Personal Forum Posts in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10, 64Bit 1903 Including TenForums, I also have many others for auto repair, house repair, about ten or more others. I feel there should be an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by caxtin, Oct 8, 2019.

1. caxtin Win User

Single App To Manage All My Personal Forum Posts

Windows 10, 64Bit 1903

Including TenForums, I also have many others for auto repair, house repair, about ten or more others. I feel there should be an app I can link all these posts (forums) in, click the forum link and open it with it's saved password. Yes, I have gotten lazy, so just looking for an easier method of viewing my posts from different forums, from one central location.

Thanks

:)

caxtin, Oct 8, 2019

2. Disk Management - How to Post a Screenshot of

or...

This will do it for you

Step 1: Download this zip file (contains dmDskmgr-vd.mmc)

dmDskmgr-vd.zip
    Step 2: Double click dmDskmgr-vd.zip to open the compressed folder
    Double click dmDskmgr-vd.mmc to launch the custom Disk Management console

Press Alt+PrtScn to grab a snapshot of just the Disk Management window
    Open Paint and Ctrl+V to paste it, then save the image
    Attach the image to a new post.

Slartybart, Oct 8, 2019
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

Aren't we being a little harsh? I know I can't be the only other person on this forum to have skipped checking the official memory compatibility list when building a computer. Had I been in the same situation and followed the same steps I would have thought I got a bum board too, regardless of whether or not the memory was on that list.

4. Arul_D Win User

posting pictures on forums

Hello,

I understand your concern and I’ll be glad to assist you.

• Are you trying to attach an image or a screenshot in your post?
    If yes, I suggest you to refer to the section “Insert the image into your post”
    from the below link and check if it helps.

How to include a screenshot in your post

How to include a screenshot in your post

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Single App To Manage All My Personal Forum Posts - Similar Threads - Single App Manage

2. Can't Post A Reply In the Forums Fixed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Post A Reply In the Forums Fixed: I couldn't reply to topics in the forums and after reading some more I found that it's a bug where if someone has "Notify me when someone reponds to this post" is checked and doesn't have an email linked to that account, it just won't let the user post a rpely.The fix,...
  3. Can't Post A Reply In the Forums Fixed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Post A Reply In the Forums Fixed: I couldn't reply to topics in the forums and after reading some more I found that it's a bug where if someone has "Notify me when someone reponds to this post" is checked and doesn't have an email linked to that account, it just won't let the user post a rpely.The fix,...
  4. How to Delete a Ten Forums Post

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Delete a Ten Forums Post: Due to an issue with certain information (related to security) that I included in a previous post, I was asked to delete the post. I have tried in vain to find a 'Delete' or 'Cancel' button. Can someone please advise how I can delete a post from Ten Forums. Thanks 181375
  5. What forum to post this in

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What forum to post this in: I would like to recover files that have been deleted from my recycle bin. I don't know what forum to post a question about this in. 171768
  6. Cannot post replies in MS Forum

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot post replies in MS Forum: I am unable to post a reply in the forum as I keep getting the below when I click on submit: Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again. Please advise on how to get this fixed. Thank you 152307
  7. Problem with forum threads and posts

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with forum threads and posts: Hi! So I have this problem, I cant see anything typed in a thread or post on Tenforums, every post looks just blank! Any idea how to manage it? For example, I cant see even this post I typed after I press "Submit new thread" xD. I can only see your responses if I press the...
  8. Moved post to another forum

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Moved post to another forum: delete this post https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moved-post-to-another-forum/a6fbd2b4-4aa2-444f-a714-5d25f5298864"
  9. First Post to This Forum

in Windows 10 Support
    First Post to This Forum: Am a newbie and this is my first post to this forum. I think I have set things up correctly but wonder about receiving replies Would someone please reply to this post so I can check whether or not that feature works. Thank you a lot. 132204
  10. Cannot post replies to the forum

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot post replies to the forum: Suddenly I am unable to post replies to responses I have received. Can anyone suggest a resolution. I keep getting a message "oops something went wrong, please try again." Dan...