Windows 10: Single App To Manage All My Personal Forum Posts

Discus and support Single App To Manage All My Personal Forum Posts in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10, 64Bit 1903 Including TenForums, I also have many others for auto repair, house repair, about ten or more others. I feel there should be an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by caxtin, Oct 8, 2019.

1. caxtin Win User

Single App To Manage All My Personal Forum Posts

Windows 10, 64Bit 1903

Including TenForums, I also have many others for auto repair, house repair, about ten or more others. I feel there should be an app I can link all these posts (forums) in, click the forum link and open it with it's saved password. Yes, I have gotten lazy, so just looking for an easier method of viewing my posts from different forums, from one central location.

Thanks

:)

caxtin, Oct 8, 2019

2. Disk Management - How to Post a Screenshot of

or...

This will do it for you

Step 1: Download this zip file (contains dmDskmgr-vd.mmc)

dmDskmgr-vd.zip
    Step 2: Double click dmDskmgr-vd.zip to open the compressed folder
    Double click dmDskmgr-vd.mmc to launch the custom Disk Management console

Press Alt+PrtScn to grab a snapshot of just the Disk Management window
    Open Paint and Ctrl+V to paste it, then save the image
    Attach the image to a new post.

Slartybart, Oct 8, 2019
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

Aren't we being a little harsh? I know I can't be the only other person on this forum to have skipped checking the official memory compatibility list when building a computer. Had I been in the same situation and followed the same steps I would have thought I got a bum board too, regardless of whether or not the memory was on that list.

4. Arul_D Win User

posting pictures on forums

Hello,

I understand your concern and I’ll be glad to assist you.

• Are you trying to attach an image or a screenshot in your post?
    If yes, I suggest you to refer to the section “Insert the image into your post”
    from the below link and check if it helps.

How to include a screenshot in your post

How to include a screenshot in your post

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Single App To Manage All My Personal Forum Posts - Similar Threads - Single App Manage

2. signing with personal account to all Microsoft apps installed on my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    signing with personal account to all Microsoft apps installed on my computer: office 365 can't sign in with my personal account sorry we can't make this update because there are problems with your account. To fix your account, try signing in again...
  3. Moved post to another forum

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Moved post to another forum: delete this post https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moved-post-to-another-forum/a6fbd2b4-4aa2-444f-a714-5d25f5298864"
  4. First Post to This Forum

in Windows 10 Support
    First Post to This Forum: Am a newbie and this is my first post to this forum. I think I have set things up correctly but wonder about receiving replies Would someone please reply to this post so I can check whether or not that feature works. Thank you a lot. 132204
  5. Cannot post replies to the forum

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot post replies to the forum: Suddenly I am unable to post replies to responses I have received. Can anyone suggest a resolution. I keep getting a message "oops something went wrong, please try again." Dan...
  6. How to delete all my community post?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to delete all my community post?: I have questions posted years ago, How do I delete all? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-all-my-community-post/b1199de9-7d64-48d6-988c-9bb00281a3b1
  7. How to Manage Attachments in this Forum?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Manage Attachments in this Forum?: To my posts on this forum, I can add or insert attachment files. I have inserted several attachments , mainly screenshot images, this way. When I click on the paperclip icon, the Manage Attachments pop-up Window opens. Only then, I get all my old thumbnails, belonging to...
  8. How do you Post Photos on the Forum?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do you Post Photos on the Forum?: Do you need to use a 3rd Party Photo Hosting Service like 'Photobucket' to upload Photos to the Forum? 17508
  9. New to the forums, and need advise to post a good question

in Windows 10 Support
    New to the forums, and need advise to post a good question: A friend of mine needs help with a project of his, he needs someone with windows driver experience. Would this forum be a good place to find someone who could potentially help him, and if so where should I post and and do you have any advise which could improve my chances...
  10. How to Upload and Post Screenshots and Files at Ten Forums

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to Upload and Post Screenshots and Files at Ten Forums: I see a different setup when I click the Attachment button in the Advanced post section. [img] Note: Screenshot from Linux Mint 17.1 1731