Windows 10: single click

Discus and support single click in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying to change my settings on Microsoft 10 to be able to not have to double-click, but single click only.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JoeFuchs, Sep 30, 2018.

1. JoeFuchs Win User

single click

I am trying to change my settings on Microsoft 10 to be able to not have to double-click, but single click only.

:)

JoeFuchs, Sep 30, 2018
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Change system language on a single language licence

Yes it is possible to change the language on Windows 10 Single Language

Click the link below for a step by step on how to do that. That page also lists all the links for the different language packs:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/31698742/ho...

DaveM121, Sep 30, 2018
  3. Making the mouse double click when I single click,

Hi Miro,

There are a couple of things we can do to solve your concern. We suggest to follow the steps below:

• Type Specify single- or double-click to open in the search box, then press
      Enter.
    • Look for Click item as follows, then select the radio button that says
      Single-click to open an item (point to select).
    • Click Apply, then OK.

single click 96486103-3555-41f9-842c-109755ed02ca.png

Let us know if you have other questions.

Martin Bar, Sep 30, 2018
  4. single click

Changing the mouse to accept a single click on the icons on the desktop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to try the steps given below and check.

• Press Windows + X keys.

• Click on control panel.

• Click on File Explorer options.

• In the general tab under the click items as follows.

• Click on single click to open an item.

• Click on apply and OK.

Hope this information helps. Please let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Mayank Gupta10, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

single click

1. single click - Similar Threads - single click

2. Single Click option disabling itself

in Windows 10 Customization
    Single Click option disabling itself: I'm using windows 10 home edition and i had the single click option in file explorer enabled once, but when i toggled to show hidden items it automatically disabled the single click option and now when i try to enable it again, it automatically disables itself as i click...
  3. Windows Explorer 'Single-click to open' option reverting / not sticking after clicking...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer 'Single-click to open' option reverting / not sticking after clicking...: In Windows ExplorerI go the View ribbonClick Options to pull up the "Folder Options" menu I click "Single-click to open an item point to select"It doesn't matter which of the sub-bullets I click: "...consistent with my browser" or "...only when I point at them".I click...
  4. Windows Explorer 'Single-click to open' option reverting / not sticking after clicking...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Explorer 'Single-click to open' option reverting / not sticking after clicking...: In Windows ExplorerI go the View ribbonClick Options to pull up the "Folder Options" menu I click "Single-click to open an item point to select"It doesn't matter which of the sub-bullets I click: "...consistent with my browser" or "...only when I point at them".I click...
  5. Windows Explorer 'Single-click to open' option reverting / not sticking after clicking...

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Is there a way to replace double-click with two "single" clicks?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to replace double-click with two "single" clicks?: I've got my mouse set to the slowest double-click setting in Windows 10, but I tend to get wrist cramps and stiffness in my fingers so it's still uncomfortable. I've tried single-click, but it's awkward to use when batch-selecting with shift or CTRL. It occurred to me that I...
  7. Windows 10 File Explorer lagging when single clicking on folders and files even in safe mode

Windows 10 File Explorer lagging when single clicking on folders and files even in safe mode: I'm experiencing about a 2-second lag when I single-left-click on files and folders in the right pane in file explorer. During the lag, the mouse pointer switches between an arrow and spinning circle twice every single time.This occurs in SAFE MODE as well as on a normal...
  8. Windows 10 File Explorer lagging when single clicking on folders and files even in safe mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 File Explorer lagging when single clicking on folders and files even in safe mode: I'm experiencing about a 2-second lag when I single-left-click on files and folders in the right pane in file explorer. During the lag, the mouse pointer switches between an arrow and spinning circle twice every single time.This occurs in SAFE MODE as well as on a normal...
  9. Windows 10 File Explorer lagging when single clicking on folders and files even in safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. File Explorer lagging when single clicking on folders and files even in safe mode

File Explorer lagging when single clicking on folders and files even in safe mode: I'm experiencing about a 2-second lag when I single-left-click on files and folders in the right pane in file explorer. During the lag, the mouse pointer switches between an arrow and spinning circle twice every single time.This occurs in SAFE MODE as well as on a normal...