Windows 10: Single Keyboard For W10 pc And A Mac ?

Discus and support Single Keyboard For W10 pc And A Mac ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I presently use a W10 pc and also a Mac on my desk. Each has their own Logitech keyboard. Small desk. Is there a single keyboard that I could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Robert11, Aug 23, 2020.

1. Robert11 Win User

Single Keyboard For W10 pc And A Mac ?

Hi,

I presently use a W10 pc and also a Mac on my desk.

Each has their own Logitech keyboard.

Small desk.

Is there a single keyboard that I could get that
    would enable easy switching between the two pc's ?

If so, easy to set up ?

Thanks,
    Bob

:)

Robert11, Aug 23, 2020
  2. Robert11 Win User

Transferring Items between a W10 pc and A Mac ?

Hello,
    I use a W10 pc and an iMac.

Now and then, i have a screen capture, or a simple Document, or most anything I would like to transfer to the Mac.

Have been doing it now via a USB Memory Stick formatted as ExFat between the two.

There must be a simpler way.
    Yes ?

They are both hooked into my single household Router, etc via Ethernet.

Any suggestions on a (simple) way to do this with the memory stick ?

Thanks,
    Bob

Robert11, Aug 23, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    Introducing the NEW Das Keyboard 4 Professional for Mac

Das Keyboard announces the Das Keyboard 4 Professional for Mac. Enhance your Mac with the most advanced mechanical keyboard in the world. Das Keyboard 4 Professional for Mac mechanical keyboard offers quick and convenient access to a number of Mac specific key functions. The Das Keyboard 4 for Mac is available in both the Blue and Brown switches.

Single Keyboard For W10 pc And A Mac ? 52a_thm.jpg

Features include:
    • Designed for Mac compatibility
    • Two-port USB 3.0 SuperSpeed hub
    • Anodized aluminium top panel
    • Full n-key rollover
    • Mechanical key switches with gold contacts
    • UV hard coat-protected key caps to prevent fading
    For more information, and to buy, visit this page.

btarunr, Aug 23, 2020
  4. Single Keyboard For W10 pc And A Mac ?

HP 15-r029wm Notebook PC windows 10 keyboard not working properly

Hi,

I realize that the keyboard is not working properly. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Aug 23, 2020
Thema:

Single Keyboard For W10 pc And A Mac ?

1. Single Keyboard For W10 pc And A Mac ? - Similar Threads - Single Keyboard W10

2. How to Upgrade from W10 parallels on intel Mac to W11 parallels on M3 Mac

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to Upgrade from W10 parallels on intel Mac to W11 parallels on M3 Mac: Currently, I have an 2017 iMac Intel based running Parallels V19 & MS W10 as a VM.I just bought an 2024 MacBook Air M3 based... I installed Parallels V19 moved the key to the new machine and then I installed W11. W11 now asks for activation.Supposedly, upgrading from W10 to...
  3. remapping a single keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remapping a single keyboard: my laptops number pad has a different layout to my usb keyboard, I'd like to remap my laptop keyboard but not my usb keyboard may be both active at oncepowertoys can't do thiswindows 11 proudly has thousands of features I don't want. can microsoft implement this feature I do...
  4. remapping a single keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    remapping a single keyboard: my laptops number pad has a different layout to my usb keyboard, I'd like to remap my laptop keyboard but not my usb keyboard may be both active at oncepowertoys can't do thiswindows 11 proudly has thousands of features I don't want. can microsoft implement this feature I do...
  5. Mac M1 and W10 ARM

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Mac M1 and W10 ARM: I need to know before I activate W10 is the correct version that works on MAC M1 process? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mac-m1-and-w10-arm/52fd9cda-b323-44d5-9bda-820a4c407462
  6. Moving single files W10 Pro 64bit

in Windows 10 Support
    Moving single files W10 Pro 64bit: Hello, So I open a photo folder to view a photo album. I want to move some of those photos to another album. I left click on a photo in say row 3 to select that photo. I then hold down the button above the control button (with the Up arrow), if I then click on a photo in the...
  7. Snapping Windows On Mac Keyboard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Snapping Windows On Mac Keyboard: Hello, I am working in Windows 10 remotely from home through a program called Centrify, with my macbook pro. I am able to snap windows by dragging them to one side of the screen, however it would be very helpful for me if I could do this using my keyboard. I know that with a...
  8. Single Keyboard For W10 pc And A Mac ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Single Keyboard For W10 pc And A Mac ?: Hi, I presently use a W10 pc and also a Mac on my desk. Each has their own Logitech keyboard. Small desk. Is there a single keyboard that I could get that would enable easy switching between the two pc's ? If so, easy to set up ? Thanks, Bob 163055
  9. Transferring Items between a W10 pc and A Mac ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Transferring Items between a W10 pc and A Mac ?: Hello, I use a W10 pc and an iMac. Now and then, i have a screen capture, or a simple Document, or most anything I would like to transfer to the Mac. Have been doing it now via a USB Memory Stick formatted as ExFat between the two. There must be a simpler way. Yes ? They...
  10. Playing a MAC file on W10 PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Playing a MAC file on W10 PC: I've got windows 10 on my PC. I have a neighbor that has a MAC using it for their security system. They gave me a USB drive to show the people trying to break in to their front door so I could see what happened. I cannot convert the seven MAC .mp4 files to view on my PC. I...