Windows 10: Single use code emails

Discus and support Single use code emails in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; In the past 13 hours there as been 12 attempts of someone trying to get access to my computer. This has been going on for quite sometime now. I have... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by CandiH2014, Feb 27, 2023.

1. Single use code emails

In the past 13 hours there as been 12 attempts of someone trying to get access to my computer. This has been going on for quite sometime now. I have changed passwords etc. I did receive a threatening email to pay some money etc. Last month, On this account is my daughters games like minecraft. So its very hard to just create knew because what about the products paid for associated with the account? Any suggestions on what to do would be appreciated.

:)

CandiH2014, Feb 27, 2023
  2. fisher99 Win User

Best Multi-User Email App?

Hello. I am looking for an email app that will support 2 users, each with 2 different email accounts (one gmail and one outlook account each). Ideally they would like to use a single email program for both of them but would like separate inboxes for each person.

So, ideally:
    • One email program.
    • Two inboxes, with each inbox collecting email from a unique gmail account and a unique outlook account.

Will be interested in any suggestions.

fisher99, Feb 27, 2023
  3. Mark_W. Win User
    Unwanted codes in email messages

Hello Nobleking:

Thank you for posting to the forum in regards to the issue you are having with codes included in your outgoing messages. This is certainly an odd behavior. At this point I have more questions then suggestions. Please provide the following details and
    we will follow up with some suggestions.

• What email service are you using when you send notice these codes, Live, Google, Outlook Exchange, etc...?
    • Are the codes attached to all of your outgoing emails?
    • If you send emails from another account, do you notice the same behavior?
    • Do you notice the same codes when you receive an email?
    • When did you first notice this behavior?
    • Did anything change at that time, a new service provider, a new email provider, an update of the phone, etc...?
    Please let us know if you have any additional questions or if any new information comes to light.

Mark W.

Mark_W., Feb 27, 2023
  4. hpholm Win User

Single use code emails

Not able to use mobile internet and email with Lumia 520 error 80072F30

This error code is displayed when checking email, correct?

In an earlier thread pointed out the troubleshooting steps suggested on

https://expertcentre.nokia.com/en/a...Synchronizing-Mailbox-on-Windows-Phone-8.aspx

I hope some of the first easy steps in the list can help you.

I do not like to suggest hard resets all the time to solve everything. Single use code emails ;)

--

Hans

hpholm, Feb 27, 2023
Thema:

Single use code emails

1. Single use code emails - Similar Threads - Single code emails

2. Single use code email spam ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Single use code email spam ?: I keep getting spammed with emails from Microsoft saying that someone is attempting to log into my account and it gives me a single-use-code. It says in the email that if I didn't request this someone has likely entered my email address by mistake, but I've received 8 emails...
  3. Single use code email spam ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Single use code email spam ?: I keep getting spammed with emails from Microsoft saying that someone is attempting to log into my account and it gives me a single-use-code. It says in the email that if I didn't request this someone has likely entered my email address by mistake, but I've received 8 emails...
  4. single use code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    single use code: I have had 2 emails from microsoft in the last 3 days giving me a single use code. I haven't requested these so hope someone is not trying to get into my account. The emails say to ignore them if the code wasn't requested but I am worried that someone is trying to get into my...
  5. single use code

single use code: I have had 2 emails from microsoft in the last 3 days giving me a single use code. I haven't requested these so hope someone is not trying to get into my account. The emails say to ignore them if the code wasn't requested but I am worried that someone is trying to get into my...
  6. Constantly recieving "Your single-use code" Emails.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constantly recieving "Your single-use code" Emails.: I keep recieving single use code emails everyday and its so annoying, i enabled 2FA thinking it might disable single use codes, But thats not how it works i guess. In the last two days alone i got 10 single use emails and 53 failed attempts i mean this is so ridiculous i cant...
  7. Constantly recieving "Your single-use code" Emails.

Constantly recieving "Your single-use code" Emails.: I keep recieving single use code emails everyday and its so annoying, i enabled 2FA thinking it might disable single use codes, But thats not how it works i guess. In the last two days alone i got 10 single use emails and 53 failed attempts i mean this is so ridiculous i cant...
  8. Single use code emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Single use code emails: In the past 13 hours there as been 12 attempts of someone trying to get access to my computer. This has been going on for quite sometime now. I have changed passwords etc. I did receive a threatening email to pay some money etc. Last month, On this account is my daughters...
  9. Single use code emails

Single use code emails: In the past 13 hours there as been 12 attempts of someone trying to get access to my computer. This has been going on for quite sometime now. I have changed passwords etc. I did receive a threatening email to pay some money etc. Last month, On this account is my daughters...
  10. Your single-use code email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Your single-use code email: I received this email Your single-use code Microsoft account team <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> Hi *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, We received your request for a single-use code to use with your Microsoft account. Your single-use code is:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your single use code microsoft email