Windows 10: Single work space

Discus and support Single work space in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I disable Task View? Not the Task View icon on the task bar. I only want one work space. I have tried many things but no luck.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Patnaude, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Patnaude Win User

Single work space

How do I disable Task View? Not the Task View icon on the task bar. I only want one work space. I have tried many things but no luck.

:)

Patnaude, Oct 4, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 4, 2018
  3. WIn + space stopped working for me...

While CTRL + win + Space or Shift + win + space do work. What is funny is that when i press win + space it works like I only pressed space.

Win button is working for sure, checked it

Languages list is showing when ctrl or shiift is additionally pressed

Any suggestions?

ИванРоманчук, Oct 4, 2018
  4. Single work space

Double space in mail app not replaced with a period and single space

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query at Microsoft community.

I tried to re-create the steps as you have mentioned but was unable to find the spacing under settings. Please have a look at the image. Could you please provide us the screenshot in which single space is visible under settings?

Single work space 5d7a9742-d7c8-4660-b088-cf9ae475ac96.jpg

Thank you.

Rohit Chettri, Oct 4, 2018
Thema:

Single work space

1. Single work space - Similar Threads - Single space

2. How to insert a single space between multiple paragraphs without hitting Enter the whole time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to insert a single space between multiple paragraphs without hitting Enter the whole time: Hi I hope someone can help. I need to format a large amount of documents and insert a single space ^p between each paragraph as follows: ABCDEFGHICurrently the documents are all single spaced and I need to insert a solid ^p after each paragraph. The current format is as...
  3. How to insert a single space between multiple paragraphs without hitting Enter the whole time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to insert a single space between multiple paragraphs without hitting Enter the whole time: Hi I hope someone can help. I need to format a large amount of documents and insert a single space ^p between each paragraph as follows: ABCDEFGHICurrently the documents are all single spaced and I need to insert a solid ^p after each paragraph. The current format is as...
  4. Why does my keyboard type a single letter/number or even the back space only deleting a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my keyboard type a single letter/number or even the back space only deleting a...: I only really noticed this during a game I play called Warthunder. When I clicked a or d to bank the plane left or right, it would only do it for a millisecond and then stop. I thought it was weird as it just started doing it today. I then tested it on typing into google and...
  5. Why does my keyboard type a single letter/number or even the back space only deleting a...

Why does my keyboard type a single letter/number or even the back space only deleting a...: I only really noticed this during a game I play called Warthunder. When I clicked a or d to bank the plane left or right, it would only do it for a millisecond and then stop. I thought it was weird as it just started doing it today. I then tested it on typing into google and...
  6. Single line spacing when pressing enter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Single line spacing when pressing enter: Hi guys,by pressing some magical short cut never heard before at lease I couldn't find anything on Google..., I changed the default line spacing in Windows 10, not just Word when pressing Enter from double to single spacing.Before, it was like this:Enter = Double spacingEnter...
  7. Single line spacing when pressing enter

Single line spacing when pressing enter: Hi guys,by pressing some magical short cut never heard before at lease I couldn't find anything on Google..., I changed the default line spacing in Windows 10, not just Word when pressing Enter from double to single spacing.Before, it was like this:Enter = Double spacingEnter...
  8. How can I change line spacing in a Windows Notepad document to single

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change line spacing in a Windows Notepad document to single: How can I change line spacing in a Windows Notepad document to single https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-line-spacing-in-a-windows-notepad/96a89e6c-3290-4c08-a909-0fb2f6bba0e0
  9. How can I change line spacing in a Windows Notepad document to single

How can I change line spacing in a Windows Notepad document to single: How can I change line spacing in a Windows Notepad document to single https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-line-spacing-in-a-windows-notepad/96a89e6c-3290-4c08-a909-0fb2f6bba0e0
  10. Restore single-space drop down lists in Firefox 91

in Browsers and Email
    Restore single-space drop down lists in Firefox 91: I was able to turn the version 89 Proton interface into something I could use, and version 91 has broken it again. I really need single-space drop down menus. I really need the icons in the menus and elsewhere to show up well. I have a new Surface Go 2 that I bought to read...