Windows 10: sink music

Discus and support sink music in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I sink midia player to my phone Droid Z7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sink-music/75868018-d3cc-4cdd-b8ba-fb7a8e705618" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RaulSoria, Sep 28, 2019.

1. RaulSoria Win User

sink music

How do I sink midia player to my phone Droid Z7

:)

RaulSoria, Sep 28, 2019
  2. largegroh Win User

How to sink desktop with laptop

I have a new desktop coming. After setting it up, programs, passwords, etc I want to sink my laptop to with it to have all the same settings, programs, passwords, etc. I am not sure if this can be done but would like to do it if possible. I do not know how though. Help if you can or tell me it can not be done. thx in advance.

A step by step how t o would be great if possible!

largegroh, Sep 28, 2019
  3. how to disable MUSIC search

Hi WebbyLigth0. I launched processexplorer from Sysinternals and it listed MUSIC taking about 18-20 percents CPU. I tried paulsalter's suggestion and I shall see whether there will be any effect. Thx for reply

Roman Krejci, Sep 28, 2019
  4. sink music

Music

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family. I would be happy to assist you.

I would suggest you to place the music files in the Music folder under My Documents in the same drive where the Operating System is installed for the Music App to start syncing.

However if the issue still persist, I would suggest you follow the below steps to restore the default Libraries in Windows and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1 : Show the Libraries

• Go to This PC ( Computer )
    • Click on View
    • Click on Navigation Pane
    • Check “show all folders”
    • Check “Show Libraries”
    • Do not uncheck anything that is already checked
    Step 2 : Restore Default Libraries

• Now,
    • Locate your libraries in the left hand pane
    • Right Click
    • Click on Restore Default Libraries

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further information, feel free to write to us and we would be glad to help you.

Thank You

Sayan_Ghosh, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

sink music

1. sink music - Similar Threads - sink music

2. "The parameter is incorrect" when ticking audio sink on bluetooth headphone services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "The parameter is incorrect" when ticking audio sink on bluetooth headphone services: Bluetooth headphones don't show up as a sound output, I believe this is due to being unable to check the audio sink service.I have tried removing the device through the device manager and reconnecting it to no avail.The device troubleshooter through the control panel cannot...
  3. "The parameter is incorrect" when ticking audio sink on bluetooth headphone services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "The parameter is incorrect" when ticking audio sink on bluetooth headphone services: Bluetooth headphones don't show up as a sound output, I believe this is due to being unable to check the audio sink service.I have tried removing the device through the device manager and reconnecting it to no avail.The device troubleshooter through the control panel cannot...
  4. How to add new Onedrive to computer? How to sink/transfer from two different account ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to add new Onedrive to computer? How to sink/transfer from two different account ?: How to add new Onedrive to computer? How to sink/transfer from two different account ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-new-onedrive-to-computer-how-to/8b65ea58-4ff1-43aa-bff0-c87e3b7488ae
  5. How to add new Onedrive to computer? How to sink/transfer from two different account ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add new Onedrive to computer? How to sink/transfer from two different account ?: How to add new Onedrive to computer? How to sink/transfer from two different account ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-new-onedrive-to-computer-how-to/8b65ea58-4ff1-43aa-bff0-c87e3b7488ae
  6. How to add new Onedrive to computer? How to sink/transfer from two different account ?

7. Would you please tell me why I couldn't post this on a article " just sink already " how...

Would you please tell me why I couldn't post this on a article " just sink already " how...: Would you please tell me why I couldn't post this on a article " just sink already " how is this against policy on msn news. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/would-you-please-tell-me-why-i-couldnt-post-this/e758a806-3d26-449d-b5e2-3a479ea75802
  8. Would you please tell me why I couldn't post this on a article " just sink already " how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Would you please tell me why I couldn't post this on a article " just sink already " how...: Would you please tell me why I couldn't post this on a article " just sink already " how is this against policy on msn news. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/would-you-please-tell-me-why-i-couldnt-post-this/e758a806-3d26-449d-b5e2-3a479ea75802
  9. Audio Streaming from phone to pc through A2DP sink no longer working

Audio Streaming from phone to pc through A2DP sink no longer working: I used to be able to stream audio from my android phone to my Win10 pc, but now, it simply does not work.I have tried unpairing and repairing devices, restarting pc and phone, updating drivers, uninstalling and reinstalling "Bluetooth Audio Receiver," playing with my volume...
  10. Stream music from Android & iPhone to Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth A2DP Sink

in Windows 10 News
    Stream music from Android & iPhone to Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth A2DP Sink: [ATTACH]If you’ve already upgraded to the latest Windows 10, you can now stream music from your Android, iPhone, and feature phone to your PC’s speakers […] This article Stream music from Android & iPhone to Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth A2DP Sink first appeared on...