Windows 10: sink

Discus and support sink in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; what do I need to do to add this email to others https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sink/46e8f39c-111b-44f6-acd2-3d4e7d45c20d Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TerriPedroza1, Mar 31, 2019.

1. sink

what do I need to do to add this email to others

:)

TerriPedroza1, Mar 31, 2019
  2. user33331 Win User

VIA K8M800 Chipset heat sink ?

Hello
    MSI K8MM-V has a chipset= VIA K8M800 under a heat sink.
    • What is it and should I apply new thermal paste under it ?
    • Overclocker videos always put paste under this. Does it run hot ?
    • What standard size is this heat sink and can I buy like a upgraded copper heatsink to it ? I have seen fanned versions also but what is the size: name type of this heat sink ?
    • So I can look for these in china or ebay.
    sink as54444-jpg.jpg

user33331, Mar 31, 2019
  3. P6520 Win User
    How can I upload PDF files and sink to sky drive?

Hi all,

How can I upload PDF files into windows phone 7 (Samsung Focus)? Is there any other way that I can download PDF files into my phone other than Email?

Also, how can I sink my phone to my sky drive?

P6520, Mar 31, 2019
  4. sink

WTB: Chipset copper block sink (or similar)

UPDATE(AUGUST 2007) Purchased/resolved.

I'm looking for a 40X40X10 or less copper sink like :

CNB-S1L - EnzoTech

The push pin placement on this one is exactly what I need; any other angle and I'd hit a cap on the mobo.

Cannot find these in u.K. mainland.

Suggestions welcome as well!

newconroer, Mar 31, 2019
Thema:

sink

1. sink - Similar Threads - sink

2. "The parameter is incorrect" when ticking audio sink on bluetooth headphone services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "The parameter is incorrect" when ticking audio sink on bluetooth headphone services: Bluetooth headphones don't show up as a sound output, I believe this is due to being unable to check the audio sink service.I have tried removing the device through the device manager and reconnecting it to no avail.The device troubleshooter through the control panel cannot...
  3. "The parameter is incorrect" when ticking audio sink on bluetooth headphone services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "The parameter is incorrect" when ticking audio sink on bluetooth headphone services: Bluetooth headphones don't show up as a sound output, I believe this is due to being unable to check the audio sink service.I have tried removing the device through the device manager and reconnecting it to no avail.The device troubleshooter through the control panel cannot...
  4. How to add new Onedrive to computer? How to sink/transfer from two different account ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to add new Onedrive to computer? How to sink/transfer from two different account ?: How to add new Onedrive to computer? How to sink/transfer from two different account ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-new-onedrive-to-computer-how-to/8b65ea58-4ff1-43aa-bff0-c87e3b7488ae
  5. How to add new Onedrive to computer? How to sink/transfer from two different account ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add new Onedrive to computer? How to sink/transfer from two different account ?: How to add new Onedrive to computer? How to sink/transfer from two different account ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-new-onedrive-to-computer-how-to/8b65ea58-4ff1-43aa-bff0-c87e3b7488ae
  6. How to add new Onedrive to computer? How to sink/transfer from two different account ?

7. Would you please tell me why I couldn't post this on a article " just sink already " how...

Would you please tell me why I couldn't post this on a article " just sink already " how...: Would you please tell me why I couldn't post this on a article " just sink already " how is this against policy on msn news. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/would-you-please-tell-me-why-i-couldnt-post-this/e758a806-3d26-449d-b5e2-3a479ea75802
  8. Would you please tell me why I couldn't post this on a article " just sink already " how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Would you please tell me why I couldn't post this on a article " just sink already " how...: Would you please tell me why I couldn't post this on a article " just sink already " how is this against policy on msn news. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/would-you-please-tell-me-why-i-couldnt-post-this/e758a806-3d26-449d-b5e2-3a479ea75802
  9. Audio Streaming from phone to pc through A2DP sink no longer working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Streaming from phone to pc through A2DP sink no longer working: I used to be able to stream audio from my android phone to my Win10 pc, but now, it simply does not work.I have tried unpairing and repairing devices, restarting pc and phone, updating drivers, uninstalling and reinstalling "Bluetooth Audio Receiver," playing with my volume...
  10. Audio Streaming from phone to pc through A2DP sink no longer working

Audio Streaming from phone to pc through A2DP sink no longer working: I used to be able to stream audio from my android phone to my Win10 pc, but now, it simply does not work.I have tried unpairing and repairing devices, restarting pc and phone, updating drivers, uninstalling and reinstalling "Bluetooth Audio Receiver," playing with my volume...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i access heat sink settings in windows 10