Windows 10: Sir I have downloaded free fire by MSI app player but after downloading my pc has slowed down

Discus and support Sir I have downloaded free fire by MSI app player but after downloading my pc has slowed down in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Sir I have window 10 but I have downloaded free fire from BlueStacks and MSI app player in both my pc has slowed down and lagging what should I do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NEETCRACKER 2023, Jul 11, 2021.

1. Sir I have downloaded free fire by MSI app player but after downloading my pc has slowed down

Sir I have window 10 but I have downloaded free fire from BlueStacks and MSI app player in both my pc has slowed down and lagging what should I do

:)

NEETCRACKER 2023, Jul 11, 2021
  2. Gino Des Win User

Download speed is slow when downloading apps from the Store

Hi Elijah,

A few possible reasons can cause slow download speed when installing apps. To help us identify the cause of this issue, we would like to know the following information:

• Do you also experience slow connection when browsing the Internet using Edge?
    • What is the make and model of your phone?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Looking forward to your reply.

Gino Des, Jul 11, 2021
  3. Cliff S Win User
    Downloaded MSI BIOS Missing Installer

That was it @dude!!!

Sir I have downloaded free fire by MSI app player but after downloading my pc has slowed down [​IMG]

Sir I have downloaded free fire by MSI app player but after downloading my pc has slowed down [​IMG]

I was able to boot into F11 boot override, and run the BIOS flash from my USB stick, now I an updated to AD0.

I have spent the last half hour re-setting my BIOS, found out my saved OC profiles are no good any more as they are for the prior BIOS version, so had to recreate and test them too.
    Now I am up and running though, one funny thing, MSI Live Update 6 now finds the .AD0 BIOS as an update after I installed it. I think that piece of crap, will have to go. I can always check out MSI once a month, and the programs I wan installed, will tell me if there is an update anyhow when I check using "Info".

You should make a step for step tutorial & video on updating MSI BIOS in this section*Wink

Cliff S, Jul 11, 2021
  4. Sir I have downloaded free fire by MSI app player but after downloading my pc has slowed down

After downloading apps-download disappear (It did not show up the setup apps).

Hi,

To assist you better, please answer the below:

1. Which browser are you using to download the apps?

2. Did you see the download progress is completed successfully?

3. Where exactly(location) you are looking for the downloaded app?

4. Is this issue specific with Java and Flash Player?

5. Did you try downloading some other app and check if the same issue occurs?

I suggest you to download all the windows updates and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below:

• On the search bar type Settings.
    • Click on Update and Security.
    • Click on Check for Updates.
    • Read and accept the license terms, and then tap or click Finish if the update requires it.
    Also, I suggest you to set the download location for Internet Explorer and download apps using Explorer and check.

Follow the steps below:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Access the settings menu by clicking on the settings icon
      (it is a round gear shape near the top right of the Internet Explorer browser).
    • Choose "View downloads" from the menu. This will bring up the Downloads window.

• Click on "Options."

• Press the Browse button and browse to the folder where you want to download to be saved.

• Confirm with the OK button to assign the new download location. The downloads you perform from hereon will be saved in the folder that you have chosen.

If you are using Edge browser for downloading apps, please follow the steps below to find the downloaded app if it is completed successfully.

• Open the Microsoft Edge app.
    • Click on the Hub button on the right top corner of the screen (next to save favorites).
    • Click on Downloads button in the Hub, and click on the Open folder link.

Revert to us with the requested information and the results of the steps provided. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Jul 11, 2021
Thema:

Sir I have downloaded free fire by MSI app player but after downloading my pc has slowed down

1. Sir I have downloaded free fire by MSI app player but after downloading my pc has slowed down - Similar Threads - Sir downloaded free

2. slow downloads on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    slow downloads on pc: I got a new second ssd everything works fine but when I download games it’s very slow and my pc is also slow. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-downloads-on-pc/1ddf92b7-79e3-4a9a-948d-1c6f193b97a0
  3. Can I install free fire in my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I install free fire in my pc?: i want to install free fire in pc for free can I do it pls answer me Microsoft Team https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-install-free-fire-in-my-pc/689e3cb6-301d-4f0f-9b95-977d354e9be8
  4. Can I install free fire in my pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I install free fire in my pc?: i want to install free fire in pc for free can I do it pls answer me Microsoft Team https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-install-free-fire-in-my-pc/689e3cb6-301d-4f0f-9b95-977d354e9be8
  5. PC download speed has slowed down after formatting PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC download speed has slowed down after formatting PC: Hiya,Earlier today, I suspected that a virus made its way onto my computer. My browser was being slow loading up websites, I got a glimpse of a notification threat from Windows Defender, but after going onto it, it had disappeared. Although I might've been able to take less...
  6. PC download speed has slowed down after formatting PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC download speed has slowed down after formatting PC: Hiya,Earlier today, I suspected that a virus made its way onto my computer. My browser was being slow loading up websites, I got a glimpse of a notification threat from Windows Defender, but after going onto it, it had disappeared. Although I might've been able to take less...
  7. How To Download and Play Free Fire PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Download and Play Free Fire PC: Can we play Garena free fire On PC Windows 10, 8, 7? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-and-play-free-fire-pc/0f61e35b-545e-4d76-a563-5ba0b1a0ec19
  8. Downloading free app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Downloading free app: My Snip and Sketch app stopped working on my Windows 10 ver1903. I followed instructions that said to uninstall and reinstall. When I went to the Windows app store and added the app to my cart it won't install on my device. Even though I signed into my Microsoft account and I...
  9. Possibly unwanted & unrequired downloads slowing down my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Possibly unwanted & unrequired downloads slowing down my pc: With Windows 7 support now ended, I recently purchased a small Windows-10 pc purely for internet access. At home in a rural area I access the internet through my mobile phone, download speeds being fairly slow. My online activity is irregular and often when I am not at...
  10. Internet slows down on downloads.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet slows down on downloads.: When I download stuff my download speed starts off at 2.4 megabites/s and then goes down right away to like 500 kb/s. Is this normal to happen and if not how do I fix it? 85296

Users found this page by searching for:

1. free fire crash fix download msi