Windows 10: sir I my machine is got infected by a trojan virus . All my files have been converted to...

Discus and support sir I my machine is got infected by a trojan virus . All my files have been converted to... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; sir i was surfing online but from somewhere my laptop got infected by trojan malware . My files have been converted to .hoop files please contact me... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SatvikBhardwaj, Aug 17, 2021.

1. sir I my machine is got infected by a trojan virus . All my files have been converted to...

sir i was surfing online but from somewhere my laptop got infected by trojan malware . My files have been converted to .hoop files please contact me with given email id *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

SatvikBhardwaj, Aug 17, 2021
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Aug 17, 2021
  3. PC Infected by Trojan Virus Rootkit.Fileless.MTGen

PC Infected by Trojan Virus Rootkit.Fileless.MTGen

Symptoms:-

1. With the default browser set to Internet Explorer Internet Shortcuts would start and then close down almost immediately. Changing the default browser to Microsoft Edge worked OK.

2. The Microphone did not work as the virus kept Muting the Microphone and setting the level to zero.

Manually resetting these would only last a few seconds before they were reset again.

A full scan by Microsoft Windows Defender or McAfee BT Virus Protect did not detect the virus but using the trial version of Malewarebytes succeeded in finding and then quarantining the Trojan Virus.

GarinasRogers, Aug 17, 2021
  4. Jacee Win User

sir I my machine is got infected by a trojan virus . All my files have been converted to...

Virus Trojan:32/Wacatac.DC!ml not completely remediated on Windows PC

This is a "Backdoor" trojan. Read about it here: Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.D!ml - Virus Lists and Removal Steps

These are the most dangerous, and most widespread, type of Trojan.

Backdoor Trojans provide the author or ‘master’ of the Trojan with remote ‘administration’ of victim machines. Unlike legitimate remote administration utilities, they install, launch and run invisibly, without the consent or knowledge of the user. Once installed, backdoor Trojans can be instructed to send, receive, execute and delete files, harvest confidential data from the computer, log activity on the computer and more.

If your computer was used for online banking or has credit card information on it, all passwords should be changed immediately to include those used for email, eBay and forums.
    You should consider them to be compromised.
    They should be changed by using a different computer and not the infected one, if not an attacker may get the new passwords and transaction information.

Banking and credit card institutions should be notified of the possible security breech.

Jacee, Aug 17, 2021
Thema:

sir I my machine is got infected by a trojan virus . All my files have been converted to...

1. sir I my machine is got infected by a trojan virus . All my files have been converted to... - Similar Threads - sir machine got

2. I have been infected with a Virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have been infected with a Virus: Hello guys,I have one problem. I bought new pc like 5 days ago, and everything worked fine.. Tonight i installed something and i got virus called 'Walliant'. I sucessfully deleted it, but when i play games i have about 60-120fps. Before i had about 300-400 fps. In CS:GO i...
  3. My windows is suffering from trojan virus all my files have been converted to .hoop files...

My windows is suffering from trojan virus all my files have been converted to .hoop files...: sir please helpi was surfing online and trojan virus infected my machine and converted all my files to .hoop files ,please contact my email id *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  4. I have been infected with Virus

I have been infected with Virus: I have a virus in my PC , how to remove it? [Original Title: virous] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-have-been-infected-with-virus/61d23822-0ca6-4106-a81c-313e45197019
  5. I have been infected with Virus

I have been infected with Virus: I was downloading a mod for minecraft and it gave my computer a virus so i decided to restart and delete every file on the pc and now it wont turn on at all, the screen just stays black and occasionally has the logo of the pc brand but it shows up for a split second and the...
  6. I Have been Infected with Virus and My File Changed to JDYI a

I Have been Infected with Virus and My File Changed to JDYI a: I need help. All my files have been corrupted and they read as JDYI files. I don't know what to do. My windows security is also blank. I have no anti-virus to help. [Original Title: JDYI Virus]...
  7. I Have been Infected with Virus

I Have been Infected with Virus: on my husbands computer it locked up and all kinds of alarms saying they are microsoft and to call a number for help. In did not but need help [Original Title: virus]...
  8. I have been infected with Virus

I have been infected with Virus: I have a virus Microsoft defender can not get rid of. [Original Title: virus] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-have-been-infected-with-virus/5686f3cd-b836-40c7-a4dc-3897d34d8125
  9. I have been Infected with Virus

I have been Infected with Virus: I know this seems a bit stupid. I was trying to update a game. I opened the torrent and it created a number of ad pop-ups on my screen. I went into Task Manager and shut them all down by ending the tasks. I then proceeded to download AVG antivirus and scanned it multiple...
  10. I have been infected with Trojan

I have been infected with Trojan: Hi, I’m running Windows 7 Basic on my Netbook laptop. The taskeng.exe window kept randomly appearing so I ran a few different virus scanners and Malwarebytes found this: Trojan.MalPack, C:\USERS\VINCE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\VETHFFSS\ERDCJHUI.EXE and...