Windows 10: Sir, I need an app for windows 10 calculator for my hp laptop, can you help me please?

Discus and support Sir, I need an app for windows 10 calculator for my hp laptop, can you help me please? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Sir, I need the calculator app for windows 10 hp laptop, could you give me a download please? Thank you!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JR.Walker, Jul 10, 2019.

1. JR.Walker Win User

Sir, I need an app for windows 10 calculator for my hp laptop, can you help me please?

Sir, I need the calculator app for windows 10 hp laptop, could you give me a download please? Thank you!

:)

JR.Walker, Jul 10, 2019

2. Unable to close Calculator app on Windows 10.

Hi,

To assist you better, I would like to ask if the issue persists with other Windows Apps as well.

I suggest you to press/hold the left click button on the title bar of the calculator and drag the Windows to shrink the size of the Windows and check if the close (X) option appears. If the issue still persists, then suggest you to run the Windows Store
    Apps troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View all on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 10, 2019
  3. Mohan B P Win User
    Can't use Windows Store App or calculator

Hi,

I realize that you are unable to use Windows Store App or calculator.

The issue might be caused due to corruption in system files or corrupted user account.

I suggest you to follow the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter.

• Type Troubleshooting in search box and press Enter
      key.
    • Click on View all on top left pane.
    • Select Windows Store Apps from the list and follow the onscreen instructions.
    If the issue is unresolved, perform step 2.

Step 2: Create a new user account.

Refer to the below link to create a local user account.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/create-a-local-user-account-in-windows-10

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Jul 10, 2019
  4. Sir, I need an app for windows 10 calculator for my hp laptop, can you help me please?

Window 10 Pro - Calculator error

Hi Suman,

I realize that you are facing issues with the calculator on Windows 10. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• Are you facing this issue on the calculator app or the built-in calculator?

Some problems can be fixed by signing out of your account and then signing back in. Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete and select Sign out. Once you’ve signed out, sign back in to your account.

To open the built-in calculator, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “calc” and hit enter to open the calculator.

If you are facing issue with the calculator app, then you will be able to solve some problems by running a troubleshooter that will automatically fix some common issues with Windows Store Apps. Once this is done check the status.

Open the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following these steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Control Panel.

• Click on Troubleshooting and click on
      View All.

Click on “Windows Store Apps” troubleshooter to fix problems with Windows Store Apps. Follow the on-screen directions to run this troubleshooter and restart the computer to check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

Sir, I need an app for windows 10 calculator for my hp laptop, can you help me please?

1. Sir, I need an app for windows 10 calculator for my hp laptop, can you help me please? - Similar Threads - Sir need app

2. Can you help me? Please.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me? Please.: Hi! The pc was recently updated into windows 11 or 10, I think. I forgot. But today, I removed all the wires, unplugged it because I was cleaning. Now, I returned the wires and turned on the pc but all the apps on the display screen wasn't there. Also, when I open my Google...
  3. Can you help me? Please.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you help me? Please.: Hi! The pc was recently updated into windows 11 or 10, I think. I forgot. But today, I removed all the wires, unplugged it because I was cleaning. Now, I returned the wires and turned on the pc but all the apps on the display screen wasn't there. Also, when I open my Google...
  4. Can you help me please with my Windows 10?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can you help me please with my Windows 10?: Hello MicrosoftI need help with my Windows 10, i once started a Windows update while i started a game Apex Legends and when the update was finished i got stuck in the Startup repair loop and i have tried everything the Youtube videos showed me and i still can‘t get out of it....
  5. hi dear sir, my windows 7 con't updated? can you help me please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi dear sir, my windows 7 con't updated? can you help me please: hi dear sir, my windows 7 con't updated? can you help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-dear-sir-my-windows-7-cont-updated-can-you-help/28d64531-2dd1-4a70-970b-87286fd00c6d
  6. hi dear sir, my windows 7 con't updated? can you help me please

hi dear sir, my windows 7 con't updated? can you help me please: hi dear sir, my windows 7 con't updated? can you help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-dear-sir-my-windows-7-cont-updated-can-you-help/28d64531-2dd1-4a70-970b-87286fd00c6d
  7. can you please help me!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can you please help me!!!: I am so frustrated!! I cant change my password for any of my microsoft accounts. I can log on with my windows computer but nothing else. When I try to change the password, I go to settings then copy and paste the current password, type new password and it tells me current...
  8. can you please help me!!!

can you please help me!!!: I am so frustrated!! I cant change my password for any of my microsoft accounts. I can log on with my windows computer but nothing else. When I try to change the password, I go to settings then copy and paste the current password, type new password and it tells me current...
  9. Can you help me, please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me, please: I can install it, but when I click on the game, it says d11 was not found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-please/7e78aa1d-418a-47a0-a455-df4fb58856ee
  10. Can you please help me?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can you please help me?: My laptop is lagging very hard from a system restore point and I am now stuck in an endless loop of system recovery that does nothing! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-please-help-me/3c3112d3-57dd-4e59-aa66-d51a79219a84