Windows 10: SIR MY LAPTOP SCREEN GOT BLACK AFTER I TURNED ON HIGH CONTRAST

Discus and support SIR MY LAPTOP SCREEN GOT BLACK AFTER I TURNED ON HIGH CONTRAST in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; SIR MY SCREEN GONE BLACK AFTER I TUENED ON HIGH CONTRAST... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by syed aleemuddinansari, Jul 23, 2020.

1. SIR MY LAPTOP SCREEN GOT BLACK AFTER I TURNED ON HIGH CONTRAST

SIR MY SCREEN GONE BLACK AFTER I TUENED ON HIGH CONTRAST

:)

syed aleemuddinansari, Jul 23, 2020

2. SIR MY LAPTOP SCREEN GOT BLACK AFTER I TURNED ON HIGH CONTRAST

SIR MY SCREEN GONE BLACK AFTER I TUENED ON HIGH CONTRAST

syed aleemuddinansari, Aug 3, 2020
  3. sir my laptop windows 10 screen gone black after i turn on high contrast

sir my laptop screen went black after turning on high contrast windows 10

syed aleemuddinansari, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Raniel V. Win User

SIR MY LAPTOP SCREEN GOT BLACK AFTER I TURNED ON HIGH CONTRAST

sir my laptop windows 10 screen gone black after i turn on high contrast

Good day! I'm Raniel, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

I suggest that you try to turn off the high contrast setting by going to Settings > Personalization > Background > High Contrast Settings and toggle the "Turn on high contrast" to off to revert it back to its normal colors.

In case you are referring to a different black screen issue, you may refer to this article for troubleshooting:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14106/...

I hope this helps.

Raniel V., Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

SIR MY LAPTOP SCREEN GOT BLACK AFTER I TURNED ON HIGH CONTRAST

1. SIR MY LAPTOP SCREEN GOT BLACK AFTER I TURNED ON HIGH CONTRAST - Similar Threads - SIR LAPTOP SCREEN

2. Black screen after turning on my laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen after turning on my laptop: I saw it there that some people have the same issue with their laptop screen so basically since I am not English, I will copy one of their questions and update it with my info. So this is the problem:,, Upon turning on my Asus laptop, the screen turns black and then these...
  3. Black screen after turning on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after turning on my laptop: I saw it there that some people have the same issue with their laptop screen so basically since I am not English, I will copy one of their questions and update it with my info. So this is the problem:,, Upon turning on my Asus laptop, the screen turns black and then these...
  4. Black screen after turning on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. stuck in high contrast black screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    stuck in high contrast black screen: Hello! I seem to have lost my normal windows 10 desktop appearance, and am stuck in high contrast black; the personalization screen doesn't seem to work; A quick fix needed to get back to normal appearance! Thanks...
  6. High contrast turning on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High contrast turning on: Each time I log into my computer a screen appears with the high contrast on, I dunno what it is because I never use the contrast on my PC. At least I think it has to do something with the contrast? Sometimes it stays in for a few seconds and it goes back to normal but...
  7. sir my laptop windows 10 screen gone black after i turn on high contrast

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sir my laptop windows 10 screen gone black after i turn on high contrast: sir my laptop screen went black after turning on high contrast windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sir-my-laptop-windows-10-screen-gone-black-after-i/823bf42a-6999-4286-87a1-5a1e02bead28
  8. turn off high contrast screen setting

turn off high contrast screen setting: I turned on high contrast accessibility setting to see what it did. I don't like it, so switched the slider to the off position, but the apply button is greyed out - I can't turn off high contrast and therefore cannot get my display back to the way I want it. [ATTACH]...
  9. High Contrast screen...

High Contrast screen...: Is high contrast all that's available....if not, how do I get out of it ? 13788
  10. Turning off High Contrast

Turning off High Contrast: My grandson turned on high contrast a few days ago. I was able to get it turned off but yesterday it came back on and I can't turn it off. It's rather annoying and makes some screens difficult to read. I have tried changing the theme in ease of access settings, then...