Windows 10: Sir why are sendoff my 100 ruppes giftbox of Microsoft rewards sir

Discus and support Sir why are sendoff my 100 ruppes giftbox of Microsoft rewards sir in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Please send id and pin of my 100 rupees giftbox... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by pythn on, Jun 3, 2023.

1. pythn on Win User

Sir why are sendoff my 100 ruppes giftbox of Microsoft rewards sir

Please send id and pin of my 100 rupees giftbox

:)

pythn on, Jun 3, 2023
  2. MoZaki89 Win User

I need your help Sir NavyLCDR

Thank you Sir for your kindness.

I will do the steps then contact with you again. Wish for you all the best Sir

- - - Updated - - -

Sir, which one is better for me ? Or anyone of them ?

Contents

Option One: Use Media Creation Tool to create Bootable Windows 10 USB for Legacy BIOS and UEFI

Option Two: Use "Rufus" to create Bootable Window 10 USB for Legacy BIOS and UEFI

Option Three: Use "Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool" to create Bootable Windows 10 USB for only Legacy BIOS

Option Four: Manually create Bootable Windows 10 USB for Legacy BIOS and UEFI in Command Prompt

- - - Updated - - -

When I entered

diskpart
    list disk
    list vol

I got on

volume 0 G DVD ROM

Volume 1 C RAW partition 81 GB healthy

Volume 2 E NTFS partition 152 GB healthy

Volume 3 F NTFS partition 231 GB healthy

Volume 4 D NTFS partition 14 GB healthy

MoZaki89, Jun 3, 2023
  3. hello sir

Hi,

More information is required to assist you correctly.

I suggest that you read this for suggestions on how to ask a question in help forums:

"Suggestions for asking a question on help forums"

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375/en-us

Bill Smithers, Jun 3, 2023
  4. AnandKh Win User

sir please reply

sir i have error in window server 2008

the error code is 1052,sir how to solve this error?

AnandKh, Jun 3, 2023
Thema:

1. Sir why are sendoff my 100 ruppes giftbox of Microsoft rewards sir - Similar Threads - Sir why are

2. Sir why are sendoff my 100 ruppes giftbox of Microsoft rewards sir

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sir why are sendoff my 100 ruppes giftbox of Microsoft rewards sir: Please send id and pin of my 100 rupees giftbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sir-why-are-sendoff-my-100-ruppes-giftbox-of/2696cc7b-6cd8-4ae1-a987-d2620f4b8785
  3. Sir why are sendoff my 100 ruppes giftbox of Microsoft rewards sir

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sir why are sendoff my 100 ruppes giftbox of Microsoft rewards sir: Please send id and pin of my 100 rupees giftbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sir-why-are-sendoff-my-100-ruppes-giftbox-of/2696cc7b-6cd8-4ae1-a987-d2620f4b8785
  4. Helo sir

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Helo sir: Today i installed kali linux as a 2nd operating system I already having windows i installed kali linux in the same ssd but in a different partition as a dual boot It successfully installed but after installation it restarted but it comes to windows only . After that I...
  5. Helo sir

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Helo sir: Today i installed kali linux as a 2nd operating system I already having windows i installed kali linux in the same ssd but in a different partition as a dual boot It successfully installed but after installation it restarted but it comes to windows only . After that I...
  6. Respected Sir / Madam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Respected Sir / Madam: Respected sir / Madam, At present I am using windows 10, Very recently my system crashed and loaded windows 10 is very good operating system , present it shows the " My license is expired " every time it shows like that , The thing is : When i bought this laptop I got genuine...
  7. Respected Sir / Madam

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Respected Sir / Madam: Respected sir / Madam, At present I am using windows 10, Very recently my system crashed and loaded windows 10 is very good operating system , present it shows the " My license is expired " every time it shows like that , The thing is : When i bought this laptop I got genuine...
  8. Hello Sir

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hello Sir: I have problem with my window 10 activations like in my screenshoot Here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-sir/b388d439-cc1d-481d-ab4f-53564bfae8e2
  9. sir can i upgrade my pc from windows10 to windows11 sir?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sir can i upgrade my pc from windows10 to windows11 sir?: sir in febraury month i had purchased dell inspiron 5502 laptop, now the current version in this laptop is windows 10,now can i upgrade it into windows11 sir.Is my pc is suitable for windows11 operating system sir...
  10. hi sir

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    hi sir: hi sir I have the win 10 key but Idont have acopy of win10 can u help me thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-sir/e5722d6b-51e1-4b51-a87a-15dc9cc3e30a