Windows 10: SiS Mirage 3 Drivers for Win 10 Pro x64

Discus and support SiS Mirage 3 Drivers for Win 10 Pro x64 in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I have a Clevo M765S Laptop, which I just upgraded from Vista x32 to Win10 Pro x64. With Vista the laptop had ''SiS Mirage 3'' Drivers, but with Win10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Aurumnus, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Aurumnus Win User

SiS Mirage 3 Drivers for Win 10 Pro x64

I have a Clevo M765S Laptop, which I just upgraded from Vista x32 to Win10 Pro x64.
    With Vista the laptop had ''SiS Mirage 3'' Drivers, but with Win10 it has ''Microsoft Basic Display Adapter''.

SiS Mirage 3 Drivers for Win 10 Pro x64 [​IMG]

I did some searching and the only thing I found was these:

1) VGA Driver for Win 7 from Clevo site
    https://www.clevo.com/clevo_down.asp?lang=en

2) Driver 7.14.10.5290 for Win7 from Microsoft Update Catalogue
    Microsoft Update Catalog

3) SiS UniVGA5 graphics driver v. 5.29 for Win7 from SiS site
    SiS - Welcom to Silicon Integrated Systems Corporation.

Are there any drivers for Windows 10?
    Or I should/could install one of the 3 above? If yes, which of the 3 is best?

Also, by pressing ''Windows logo key''+''P'' this message appears:

Is it because of the graphics drivers problem or my laptop is too old and does not have ''Screen Projection'' capability?

P.S: I have a similar problem with Audio drivers and some other drivers too, but this is for another post.

:)

Aurumnus, Jan 6, 2019

2. SiS Mirage 3 Video Driver in Windows 10

I would to know how installing the video driver of SiS Mirage 3 Graphics card in
    Windows 10.

SiS offers only the
    driver for Windows Vista or
    7 installation.

Thanks

Roberto Marques Dias, Jan 6, 2019
  3. Drivers SIS Mirage 3 instáveis ​​no Windows 7

Drivers SIS Mirage 3 instáveis ​​no Windows 7

cristianofelix1, Jan 6, 2019
  4. KomouPoji Win User

SiS Mirage 3 Video Driver in Windows 10

Hi,

To check the compatibility of SiS Mirage 3 Video Driver with Windows 7 by going to the manufacturer's website. If its not compatible with Windows 10 then he may face issues with Display. However, he may try installing the driver in the compatibility mode
    and check for the results.

Follow the steps below.

• Right click on the downloaded driver file.

• Click on Properties and then select
      Compatibility tab.

• Tick mark the option
      Run this program in Compatibility mode for:
      and then select Windows with which the driver is compatible from the drop down menu.

• Click OK and install the driver.
    Get back to us with the result and we’ll be glad to assists you.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

1. SiS Mirage 3 Drivers for Win 10 Pro x64 - Similar Threads - SiS Mirage Drivers

2. Win 10 Pro x64 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 Pro x64 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION ntoskrnl.exe: My PC started crashing recently, I tried updating the drivers, sfc scannow, dism cleanup, restoring UEFI settings to default, restoring from system restore point, RAM diagnostic tools, etc., to no avail. It is shown in BlueScreenView that ntoskrnl.exe is the culprit in every...
  3. Win 10 Pro x64 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 Pro x64 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION ntoskrnl.exe: My PC started crashing recently, I tried updating the drivers, sfc scannow, dism cleanup, restoring UEFI settings to default, restoring from system restore point, RAM diagnostic tools, etc., to no avail. It is shown in BlueScreenView that ntoskrnl.exe is the culprit in every...
  4. Win 10 Pro x64 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Upgrading from x86 to x64, activated x86 win 10 pro key invalid for x64 win 10 pro.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading from x86 to x64, activated x86 win 10 pro key invalid for x64 win 10 pro.: So, I've gone through hell to make bootable media to install x64 version of windows... I had previously downloaded a 64-bit version of windows 10 pro on an external drive As a backup version of windows incase of disaster. It helped once while it lasted with huge success and...
  6. Win 10 x64 Pro and Safe Mode...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Win 10 x64 Pro and Safe Mode...: I need to get into safe mode WITH Network Support. Load up, enter password NOT the PIN, PASSWORD... not accepted. Restart to normal. Make new account with Admin Privileges. Log into that account. Restart to Safe Mode with Network Support. Enter password... no ball. Restart...
  7. SiS Mirage 3 on x86

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    SiS Mirage 3 on x86: Hello. Does anyone know of any driver that would work on w10 x86? I tried to install several versions I found scattered on the net, but w10 always bluescreens when installing. *Mad*Mad*Mad 69820
  8. SiS Mirage 3 Graphics Problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    SiS Mirage 3 Graphics Problem: I have an Advent 5302 Laptop running Win 7 Ultimate I got the Win 10 App to upgrade clicked to upgrade and got this message. SiS Mirage 3 Graphics The Display Manufacturer hasn't made your display compatible with Windows 10 check with manufacturer for support. I did...
  9. Xp driver with win 10 x64

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xp driver with win 10 x64: I have my belkin video bus usb digitizer working with win 10 32 bit and the xp driver, is it possible to use the xp 32 bit driver on the 64 bit version as Belkin hasn't produced any drivers since xp or will it blue screen? 39931
  10. win 10 on Suface 3 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win 10 on Suface 3 Pro: Can I install Win 10 on my new Surface Pro using CD & external DVD? 5534

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sis mirage 3 windows 10

2. instal sis vga on windows 8

3. sis mirage 3 graphics driver win10 64bits

4. drivers sis mirage 3 graphics windows 10,
  5. dawlond sis mirage 3 windows 10 pro 32bits,
  6. drivers windows 10 64bits siems mirage 3,
  7. siems mirage 3 graphcs Windows 10 pro,
  8. SiS Mirage 3 for Win 10,
  9. sis mirage 3 graphics sterownik win10,
  10. driver sis mirage 3 win10,
  11. sis mirage 3 drivers windows 10,