Windows 10: site disappears when i write

Discus and support site disappears when i write in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; site disappears when I write exam application form when I try to print my name, three letters and site disappears:... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by elizabeth ardito, Mar 6, 2019.

1. site disappears when i write

site disappears when I write

exam application form when I try to print my name, three letters and site disappears:

:)

elizabeth ardito, Mar 6, 2019
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Mar 6, 2019
  3. Taskbar doesn't disappear when entering fullscreen

I tried the Ctrl-Alt-Del and found Windows Explorer. Unfortunately, I didn't choose Restart; I killed the process. (didn't read the instructions well enough!) :-/ ... I did eventually find a way to Restart Windows Explorer, but the problem (disappearing Task bar not disappearing/reappearing as it should/used to) did not solve itself. I then RESTARTED the PC. Still not fixed.

So, I found another answer from microsoft and followed those steps. It worked! (needed the display driver updated.)

Here's that set of instructions:

I suggest you to try updating the Display Adapter drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to update the Display driver:

Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.
    Select the option to automatically search for the updated driver software.
    Restart the computer after its updated and verify.

Also try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest chipset and display drivers for your computer and install the same.

paisanoglen, Mar 6, 2019
  4. site disappears when i write

Taskbar doesn't disappear when entering fullscreen

Dude this was a year ago

Forbidden Duck, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

site disappears when i write

1. site disappears when i write - Similar Threads - site disappears write

2. Text disappears and reappears as I write

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text disappears and reappears as I write: Okay so now I have a very weird issue that I don't even know how to describe. One thing for sure, it's not OVERTYPE mode thing.I have noticed that on Microsoft Edge and in Microsoft Word sometimes when I write, some of the last characters disappear and reappear when I type....
  3. Text disappears and reappears as I write

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text disappears and reappears as I write: Okay so now I have a very weird issue that I don't even know how to describe. One thing for sure, it's not OVERTYPE mode thing.I have noticed that on Microsoft Edge and in Microsoft Word sometimes when I write, some of the last characters disappear and reappear when I type....
  4. Why do all my pinned sites disappear when I log on?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why do all my pinned sites disappear when I log on?: I had pinned important sites to the left of my screen, and they have all disappeared when i logged back on. I can't remember the exact wording of the files so typing in the search did not produce them. It took me hours of searching to find the things I needed to look at so i...
  5. Why do all my pinned sites disappear when I log on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do all my pinned sites disappear when I log on?: I had pinned important sites to the left of my screen, and they have all disappeared when i logged back on. I can't remember the exact wording of the files so typing in the search did not produce them. It took me hours of searching to find the things I needed to look at so i...
  6. Why do all my pinned sites disappear when I log on?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 10 writing Pane disappears when changing pages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 writing Pane disappears when changing pages: I have a Surface Pro. I use the Windows Writing Pane and have it at the bottom of the screen for use. However, with the recent Updates on Chrome, Opera, and Edge browsers, the writing pane will disappear or minimize with each page change I click. There appears to be a...
  8. when I open search, the menu disappears before I can write a search question. Or If, it...

in Cortana
    when I open search, the menu disappears before I can write a search question. Or If, it...: I an using the Insider evaluation builds. The last, one 20180 when first installed did not have this problem. Then after a while, for no apparent reason when I went to open search the menu disappeared before i could use it. Often, the search button did not even open the menu...
  9. I can't write when I click on the Windows icon on the bottom left or when I try to write in...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't write when I click on the Windows icon on the bottom left or when I try to write in...: Hello I can't write when I click on the Windows icon on the bottom left or when I try to write in the Microsoft store or skype no letter appear...
  10. Microsoft Edge: Top Sites Have Disappeared

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge: Top Sites Have Disappeared: Hello. I'm using Windows 10 Pro, 64 Bit, and the "Top Sites" on the Startup page seems to have disappeared. I don't remember installing any software or drivers lately. Any suggestions as to how to get the "Top Sites" back will be appreciated. Thank you again. 41750