Windows 10: Site error with date error.

Discus and support Site error with date error. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When I try to access site https://inet.idbibank.co.in/, I get msg as below. [img] As you can see , it shows date format as per US. But I have in my... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by lvgandhi, Feb 11, 2020.

1. lvgandhi Win User

Site error with date error.

When I try to access site https://inet.idbibank.co.in/,
    I get msg as below.

Site error with date error. [​IMG]

As you can see , it shows date format as per US. But I have in my laptop Indian Time format. As per indian format what is shown is 2 Nov 2020. But in settings all are ok as seen in status bar below it is 11 feb 2020. I have regional setting manual and it is India. 2/11/20 is 2nd Nov 2020. But as per my setting it is 11/2/20 which is 11 feb 2020. What to do?

:)

lvgandhi, Feb 11, 2020
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

3. x01r Win User
    atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Site error with date error. :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Site error with date error. :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Site error with date error. :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Site error with date error. :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Site error with date error. :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Site error with date error. :D

4. Site error with date error.

WMPlayer win32 error

List the EXACT "blah, blah" you mention, here please... for ALL installation cases!

(Sound like a possible "DLL-Hell" issue, but "Windows File Protection" &/or "System File Protection" should have countered for this... no biggie, there's ways around that too!)

*Smile Site error with date error. :)

* I have to 'step-out' now, but imo, this is the track to pursue here, & we will when I get back... so, please list that data I request!

APK

Alec§taar, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

Site error with date error.

1. Site error with date error. - Similar Threads - Site error date

2. Microsoft site sign in error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft site sign in error.: I got an error for sign in microsoft account. ADSTS500202: User account '*** Email address is removed for privacy ***' from external identity provider 'live.com' is not supported for API version '2.0'. Microsoft account pass-thru users and guests are not supported by the...
  3. Inbox.com date errors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Inbox.com date errors: I am using Inbox.com for my email program. Recently all old messages were re-dated and listed as current. I checked the header on the message detail and the correct old date was still there unchanged. Inbox.com just said it wasn't their problem but to check Windows or...
  4. Inbox.com date errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inbox.com date errors: I am using Inbox.com for my email program. Recently all old messages were re-dated and listed as current. I checked the header on the message detail and the correct old date was still there unchanged. Inbox.com just said it wasn't their problem but to check Windows or...
  5. Inbox.com date errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Date Time Errors

Date Time Errors: I have two clocks on my setup, one is Eastern Time US Daylight Saving Applies and the other is Lilongwe, Malawi, Africa GMT+2, for which Daylight Saving Times does not apply. Therefore when we are in DST the time difference should be 6 hours and when we are on standard time,...
  7. Time and Date Error

Time and Date Error: Since this morning, my laptop is constantly changing its time to Beijing, China. Even after repeatedly changing it manually to Kolkata, India, after some time, it will change back to beijing timezone. Can it be solved?...
  8. network error for particular site

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    network error for particular site: hello, i am facing problem in website opening and it only happened for particular site, if i am login in wordpress.com manytime is not working and it shown proxy error or server error. how can fixed ir Moved from: Microsoft 365 and Office Install, upgrade and activate...
  9. DNS Error on one site

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DNS Error on one site: I'm not sure if this is even the right forum to post this or not. All of my PCs are Windows 10, and actually, I'm having the exact same problem on my phones, as well. When connected to my home Wi-Fi, I cannot access this one particular site. The following is what I see. Mind...
  10. dating sites

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    dating sites: how can I change the settings that prevent me from going on dating sites to go on dating sites. it sounds simple but I don't know. any ideas guys. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dating-sites/d33d7d16-80d7-4c41-ad2a-b29461499a2f"