Windows 10: Site is not allowing me to enter the date.

Discus and support Site is not allowing me to enter the date. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; A site I use for public transportation is not allowing me to enter the date. I can do it successfully on other computers, just not mine. Any ideas?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PaulHutter, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Site is not allowing me to enter the date.

A site I use for public transportation is not allowing me to enter the date. I can do it successfully on other computers, just not mine. Any ideas?

:)

PaulHutter, Mar 13, 2019
  2. nightdev Win User

How do you enter a recurring appointment that finishes on a specific date

Steps to reproduce the example you suggested:

• Open Calendar
    • Tap the "Plus" icon to create a new event
    • Tap "How Long" and change to "custom"
    • Enter end date (2 weeks from the start date)
    • Change Start time 8:00, Change End time 9:00
    • Scroll down, tap "More Details"
    • Locate Occurs property and change to "Every weekday"
    This would create a daily event from 8-9 Mon-Fri for two weeks.

Hope this helps!

nightdev, Mar 13, 2019
  3. PirateBoy Win User
    Upcoming PC games release dates (US)

I prefer alphabetical myself as some are totally TBA I guess. Don't know, not my list. Could even be sorted into a Genre - Release Date - Alphabetical order. Then again alphabetical is easy enough. Make some suggestions to the OP.

PirateBoy, Mar 13, 2019
  4. Arctucas Win User

Site is not allowing me to enter the date.

mobo/case connection

Type LIST DISK

press Enter

(There are going to be several steps, so let me know when you do them, OK?)

Arctucas, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

Site is not allowing me to enter the date.

1. Site is not allowing me to enter the date. - Similar Threads - Site allowing enter

2. Why doesn't this site allow sorting by date?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't this site allow sorting by date?: I am trying to find current relevant articles but the only options on any topic I input are All Microsoft support or Microsoft community for sort functions. Dates are all over the place so finding the most current post is time consuming and that means its inefficient and...
  3. Why doesn't this site allow sorting by date?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why doesn't this site allow sorting by date?: I am trying to find current relevant articles but the only options on any topic I input are All Microsoft support or Microsoft community for sort functions. Dates are all over the place so finding the most current post is time consuming and that means its inefficient and...
  4. Why doesn't this site allow sorting by date?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Bypass of allowed sites

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Bypass of allowed sites: I have Microsoft Family set up to block all sites but those which are on the allow list. This appeared to be working but I have found a .htm file on my child's computer that when launched bypasses this check. The site in question happens to be discord.com. So, if you open a...
  6. Site error with date error.

in Browsers and Email
    Site error with date error.: When I try to access site https://inet.idbibank.co.in/, I get msg as below. [img] As you can see , it shows date format as per US. But I have in my laptop Indian Time format. As per indian format what is shown is 2 Nov 2020. But in settings all are ok as seen in status bar...
  7. MICROSOFT WON'T ALLOW ME TO ENTER MY PRODUCT KEY!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MICROSOFT WON'T ALLOW ME TO ENTER MY PRODUCT KEY!: I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR HOURS EVERY WHICH WAY POSSIBLE TO GET MICROSOFT TO POP UP THE WINDOW THAT SAYS "ENTER YOUR NEW WINDOWS 10 PRODUCT KEY" WHICH I PURCHASED ONLINE AT THE MICROSOFT STORE IT JUST KEEPS REDIRECTING ME AND ASKING ME TO TAKE A QUIZ TO TRY AND GET ME TO JUST...
  8. Office needs to be reactivated but will not allow me to enter a product key

Office needs to be reactivated but will not allow me to enter a product key: I upgraded my computer to Windows 10 today. Office 2010, which I purchased with the computer i.e. paid for, I paid upward of $100 when I bought the computer no longer works and I received this pop-up when trying to run it. Microsoft Office Activation Wizard "Microsoft Office...
  9. Popups allowed for specific sites

Popups allowed for specific sites: How do I allow popups for specific sites in Edge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/popups-allowed-for-specific-sites/138da6f4-5d65-4ea6-8171-182c4efeae9c
  10. dating sites

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    dating sites: how can I change the settings that prevent me from going on dating sites to go on dating sites. it sounds simple but I don't know. any ideas guys. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dating-sites/d33d7d16-80d7-4c41-ad2a-b29461499a2f"