Windows 10: Sitecom USB 7 port (not recognized by Windows 10)

Discus and support Sitecom USB 7 port (not recognized by Windows 10) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have just updated my PC to Windows 10, but my Sitecom USB 7 port is not recognized anymore by the OS. Could be a driver issue, but I cannot find any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by amheere, Jul 29, 2015.

1. amheere Win User

Sitecom USB 7 port (not recognized by Windows 10)

I have just updated my PC to Windows 10, but my Sitecom USB 7 port is not recognized anymore by the OS. Could be a driver issue, but I cannot find any drivers on the internet. Anyone else with the same problem and/or a solution?

Thanks
    Arjan

:)

amheere, Jul 29, 2015
  2. Bob Derby Win User

Windows 10 with Belkin 7 Port USB (F4U017) not recognized by Win 10

Windows 10 with Belkin 7 Port USB (F4U017) not recognized?

What's up with that? We should have support for pretty basic devices like USB hubs!

Bob Derby, Jul 29, 2015
  3. USB 3.0 pqi pen drive working normally in Windows 7 on USB 2.0 and 3.0 port. But doesn't work on USB 3.0 port in windows 10 or 8.1

My pqi pen drive USB 3.0 is working normally in Windows 7(both USB 2.0 AND USB 3.0 ports). But when I insert the pen drive to Windows 8.1 or 10 pc in a USB 3.0 port, it is not recognized, but it works normally in USB 2.0 port. I have updated the driver also
    but it says the up to date driver is already installed. It works normally on USB 2.0 ports( I tried it on different computers, only when plugged into USB 3.0 port, it says not recognized, or else works normally ).

But external hard disks(USB 3.0) works normally.

Solutions greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

SudeepShakya, Jul 29, 2015
  4. BillyWils Win User

Hi Arjan.

I'm having a similar issue after my upgrade yesterday. One of my USB ports isn't working after the move from 8.1 home to 10 on Hp Envy 15 (AMD core)

I've spoken to HP and they tell me they are aware of the issue and it's a driver update they're working on. The default windows one which is picked up via windows update isn't correct for my hardware setup.

Not that it helps now but it's likely to be resolved in due course. Hopefully ms or sitecom will release a fix for your device.

The whole situation hasn't been anywhere as painful as my experience of moving to vista a few years back.

BillyWils, Jul 30, 2015
  5. Nemix Win User
    It would help better diagnose the problem if you can provide you full system specs:

Brand, model, chipset, CPU, etc...(if applicable)

Nemix, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Sitecom USB 7 port (not recognized by Windows 10) - Similar Threads - Sitecom USB port

2. USB Ports Not Recognizing Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Ports Not Recognizing Device: This machine has 4 USB ports, but none of them are recognizing any devices being plugged into the machine. Not sure what other information may be necessary, but I am here in front of the machine ready to answer any questions that I can. Thank you....
  3. USB Ports Not Recognizing Device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Ports Not Recognizing Device: This machine has 4 USB ports, but none of them are recognizing any devices being plugged into the machine. Not sure what other information may be necessary, but I am here in front of the machine ready to answer any questions that I can. Thank you....
  4. USB PORT NOT RECOGNIZED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB PORT NOT RECOGNIZED: Can any help to solve this problem related to USB port. Previously the USB cable that I connected to my laptop with my phone it was working fine . But now it is not detecting that USB, it shows yellow colour reclamation in device manager with message unknown USB detection...
  5. USB PORT NOT RECOGNIZED

USB PORT NOT RECOGNIZED: Can any help to solve this problem related to USB port. Previously the USB cable that I connected to my laptop with my phone it was working fine . But now it is not detecting that USB, it shows yellow colour reclamation in device manager with message unknown USB detection...
  6. External keyboard and mouse is not recognized by a USB port but the USB port recognizes a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External keyboard and mouse is not recognized by a USB port but the USB port recognizes a...: So I have this legion 5 pro laptop and as what the title says, one of the usb port at the back is not recognizing my external keyboard or mouse.It started around January and got it fixed by then. Lenovo replaced the motherboard which fixed the problem. They think it was bad...
  7. External keyboard and mouse is not recognized by a USB port but the USB port recognizes a...

External keyboard and mouse is not recognized by a USB port but the USB port recognizes a...: So I have this legion 5 pro laptop and as what the title says, one of the usb port at the back is not recognizing my external keyboard or mouse.It started around January and got it fixed by then. Lenovo replaced the motherboard which fixed the problem. They think it was bad...
  8. All USB Ports not recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All USB Ports not recognized: Occasionally when using my computer all USB devices just stop working. I can't move my mouse, I can't use my keyboard, I lose connection to the internet. The only way I've found to fix it is to just turn off my computer and reboot it. But then after a while, it just does it...
  9. USB Port not recognizing device

USB Port not recognizing device: I have an HP Revolve 810 Elitebook. One of the two usb ports will recognize a thumbdrive but not my plantronics head set. I can't seem to find where to do any troubleshooting on the usb port. The headset works on another computer just fine, is recognized and configured...
  10. USB Port not recognizing USB Mouse

USB Port not recognizing USB Mouse: Hello, I have a Lenovo Ideapad500 14ISK running windows 10. From a few days my usb ports are not recognizing my usb mouse and does not even detect my usb fflash drive. If I plug in my phone it is just charging the phone from usb but there is no detection of any kind. I...