Windows 10: Sites selling Win 10 keys for 12€, legit?

Discus and support Sites selling Win 10 keys for 12€, legit? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, i want to buy a Windows 10 Home Licence for my girlfriend and found some sites selling keys for a very very low price. My problem is, can i buy it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by (Bruno)#, Feb 19, 2019.

1. (Bruno)# Win User

Sites selling Win 10 keys for 12€, legit?

Hi, i want to buy a Windows 10 Home Licence for my girlfriend and found some sites selling keys for a very very low price. My problem is, can i buy it? Is legit or even reliable?

:)

(Bruno)#, Feb 19, 2019
  2. jgy2001 Win User

Is this activation key legit?

{removed}

found this site selling Windows 10 Professional Activation Key for $39.99.

Is this legit?

jgy2001, Feb 19, 2019
  3. are these windows activation sites like SCDkey legit

just wanted to ask the community or a microsoft employee are key selling sites legit and if they are why are they so cheap in comparisson to directly purchasing from microsoft

LarsCleghorn, Feb 19, 2019
  4. Sites selling Win 10 keys for 12€, legit?

are these windows activation sites like SCDkey legit

ok this is no answer,the site seems completely legit can you not provide more evidence besides just this statement surely microsoft must be aware of these sites and searching google on the site nothing comes up as the site not being legit...please can you
    provide more evidence...thank you

LarsCleghorn, Feb 19, 2019
Thema:

Sites selling Win 10 keys for 12€, legit?

1. Sites selling Win 10 keys for 12€, legit? - Similar Threads - Sites selling keys

2. Is this Amazon Store selling Windows 10 Pro keys legit?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this Amazon Store selling Windows 10 Pro keys legit?: I have no idea if it is, especially with the weird name it has. Could you please confirm if this is a legit store or should I avoid...
  3. Is this Amazon Store selling Windows 10 Pro keys legit?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is this Amazon Store selling Windows 10 Pro keys legit?: I have no idea if it is, especially with the weird name it has. Could you please confirm if this is a legit store or should I avoid...
  4. Is this Amazon Store selling Windows 10 Pro keys legit?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Does this site sell legal Windows activation keys?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does this site sell legal Windows activation keys?: Does this site sell legal Windows activation keys? https://softkeyworld.com/In other words, could I be prosecuted for using that website to get a Windows key?I am asking because I plan to custom-build a desktop in the near future. I want Windows as my OS, so another one of my...
  6. Does this site sell legal Windows activation keys?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does this site sell legal Windows activation keys?: Does this site sell legal Windows activation keys? https://softkeyworld.com/In other words, could I be prosecuted for using that website to get a Windows key?I am asking because I plan to custom-build a desktop in the near future. I want Windows as my OS, so another one of my...
  7. Does this site sell legal Windows activation keys?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  8. I found a site that sells a Windows 10 key and says it is a genuine key. Is that true?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I found a site that sells a Windows 10 key and says it is a genuine key. Is that true?: I want to communicate with you To ask about a Windows 10 key I found a site that sells a Windows 10 key and says it is a genuine key. Is that true? , which is sold on the "scdkey" website, is it certified and really genuine or not?...
  9. Is legit to sell windows 10 retail key purchased from alibaba ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is legit to sell windows 10 retail key purchased from alibaba ?: Hello, i've a question, i've purchased some windows 10 pro key retail from alibaba and i want to sell it again is legit or not, waiting a response. Thank you!...
  10. Legit site

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Legit site: Can anyone verify whether Digisecure is legit or a scam. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/legit-site/915b9511-d7d5-403d-a08f-38d114fa675c