Windows 10: Six Months On: My Review of Windows 10 BROKEN

Discus and support Six Months On: My Review of Windows 10 BROKEN in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This is me:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nocternal, May 14, 2021.

1. Nocternal Win User

Six Months On: My Review of Windows 10 BROKEN

This is me: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/is-there-any-time-table-on-a-coming-fix-for-the/ad983a68-7642-4f5e-aa56-df9bdc8a5fad?tm=1605565447443How lovely it has been this past six months, being forced to randomly hard reboot my PC.I've quite enjoyed all the new Windows 10 "features", including the random total freezes, the multi hour long boot ups, the short yet habitual program/app freezing and crashing.I just don't know what I would do, without my semi-crippled PC. It's been such an exciting adventure, never knowing what this PC will do, or ho

:)

Nocternal, May 14, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 14, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 14, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, May 14, 2021
Thema:

1. Six Months On: My Review of Windows 10 BROKEN - Similar Threads - Six Months Review

2. My Rainbow six is broken cause of hard drive being removed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Rainbow six is broken cause of hard drive being removed: so when i removed my old and broken hard drive rainbow six siege remained on my PC and when i try to uninstall it it says "system cannot find the specified drive" and i cannot fix it i have tried many methods but none of em work can someone help me?...
  3. My Rainbow six is broken cause of hard drive being removed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Rainbow six is broken cause of hard drive being removed: so when i removed my old and broken hard drive rainbow six siege remained on my PC and when i try to uninstall it it says "system cannot find the specified drive" and i cannot fix it i have tried many methods but none of em work can someone help me?...
  4. HP Pavilion Just six months old

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    HP Pavilion Just six months old: Hello, My personal Laptop I bought from Costco about six moths ago, still under warranty. Apparently a Microsoft download on windows ten did not down load properly. I can get get to the sign on screenit is just a blurry screen. I called the Costco Concierge service, we ran...
  5. review last 6 months of sign in attempts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    review last 6 months of sign in attempts: Only 1 month of sign in attempts is available. I have had suspicious threatening email wherein they knew my email password. I would like to know if they signed in and accessed contact list within the last 6 months....
  6. Windows 10 reviews?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 reviews?: Just curious what people think about windows 10? Personally I have had nothing but problems since day one. Just sayin. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-reviews/6f60bf38-e393-44c9-9c41-78932b828269
  7. Windows 10 Activation broken after 18 months

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Activation broken after 18 months: The PC has been playing up the last few weeks and I suspected a virus although Norton says there is not a virus, it means nothing. When I went to reset my software today it says Windows isn't activated as you do not have a valid license key error 0xC004F012 I haven't...
  8. The Problem Is With Windows Defender - Six Month Issue!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The Problem Is With Windows Defender - Six Month Issue!: Security at a glance Reset Your Security Processor (Clear TPM) What happens now Make sure you backup before you start, or you may lose data. Select Clear and Restart below. Your device will restart. If you see a prompt to complete the clear action, confirm to continue....
  9. Windows 10 at six months: Ready for primetime?

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 at six months: Ready for primetime?: Windows 10 has been available to the public for six months this week. By the numbers, it's been a hit, with 200 million active users as of the first of the year. Here's Ed Bott's midterm report card. Microsoft released Windows 10 to the public six months ago this week...
  10. Six months on, and let's check in on those 'stuttering' Windows 10 PCs

in Windows 10 News
    Six months on, and let's check in on those 'stuttering' Windows 10 PCs: Gamers say performance woes haven't been addressed as Spring Creators Update looms A long-running glitch affecting some Windows 10 PCs continues to annoy gamers more than half a year after it was supposedly fixed. An anonymous Reg reader alerts us to this ongoing...