Windows 10: Size and position of display pages changes on restart

Discus and support Size and position of display pages changes on restart in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I like to adjust the size and position of things I open in Microsoft 10 Windows. Previously, when the computer restarted for whatever reason, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MaryHelmers, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Size and position of display pages changes on restart

I like to adjust the size and position of things I open in Microsoft 10 Windows. Previously, when the computer restarted for whatever reason, the display opened with everything as it had been set before restart. Lately, on restart, anything I have open is stacked on the left and the size of the page has changed. I have to move the displayed item back to where I like to have it, and use the arrows to pull it back out to the way I like it.

How do I fix this so that the display does not change on restart?

:)

MaryHelmers, Mar 5, 2019

2. how do i change the font size?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Go to settings and click on system.
    • Under display tab there's a slider on this page that you can use to change the size of text, apps and other items.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 5, 2019
  3. tomKOWAL Win User
    page sizing

need help sizing the aol page, icons and message box. all other software on windows 10 is properly sized and readable. aol is not responding to changes to display sizing. any suggestions.

tomKOWAL, Mar 5, 2019
  4. on1me2 Win User

Size and position of display pages changes on restart

Changing display size

ive been having the same problem with my flat screen tv for a while now. but in my display settings i dont have all those options as you can see.
    Size and position of display pages changes on restart [​IMG]
    so does anybody have any suggestions?

on1me2, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

Size and position of display pages changes on restart

1. Size and position of display pages changes on restart - Similar Threads - Size position display

2. How to automatically reopen windows after restart WITHOUT change in their position and size?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to automatically reopen windows after restart WITHOUT change in their position and size?: Hi I've been trying to find a way to automate reopening windows after I restart the Windows and prevent resizing or repositioning of the windows that I left open. i've tried turning on the "automatically save my restartable apps when I sign out and restart them after I sign...
  3. How to automatically reopen windows after restart WITHOUT change in their position and size?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to automatically reopen windows after restart WITHOUT change in their position and size?: Hi I've been trying to find a way to automate reopening windows after I restart the Windows and prevent resizing or repositioning of the windows that I left open. i've tried turning on the "automatically save my restartable apps when I sign out and restart them after I sign...
  4. How to automatically reopen windows after restart WITHOUT change in their position and size?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Screen position/size

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen position/size: I am working on replacing an arcade screen with a 43inch flat screen but my issue is after setting the orentiation some of the bottom (left side) will be hidden by the cabinet i need to set the screen position so that the screen is inside my glass frame but I cannot find any...
  6. Window Size and Position

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window Size and Position: I might already have a thread about this. An application window will have a given size and position upon initial installation. I have a window which has had both changed since its initial installation. I want to restore the original values. I tried uninstalling it and...
  7. window size and position

window size and position: HOW IS IT THAT WINDOWS10 CANNOT REMEMBER THE SIZE AND POSITION OF AN OPEN WINDOW/APPLICATION AFTER IT HAS BEEN CLOSED AND THEN RE-OPENED? I've done a quick search that revealed that previous versions of Windows have had the same issue with the system failing to do the...
  8. changing the display size

changing the display size: At one point in time, before MS decided to do thing backwards, I was very easily able to find how to change my screen size. Now with the unorganized and just a mess of settings between having settings and control panel and numerous options located in numerous locations for...
  9. App size/position

App size/position: Hi, I recently had a problem with my PC where I had to reset it and I took a photo of my desktop so I can re download everything.[ATTACH] As you can see the icons are miss aligned. Does anyone know a fix to this?...
  10. Changing display size

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Changing display size: I have a PC running the latest (17th February, 2018) Windows 10. It uses my TV set as a monitor. The display is slightly too large for the screen area so I can't see the edges. In the past, it has been possible to make small adjustments to the Windows 10 display so that the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows changes size position MonitorKeeper