Windows 10: Size and TimeStamp of explorer.exe in Windows folder different from explorer.exe in...

Discus and support Size and TimeStamp of explorer.exe in Windows folder different from explorer.exe in... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows version 21H2 OS Build 19044.2075 updated today shows Explorer.exe in the Windows folder with Size as 4.91 MB and Timestamp as 10 September 2022... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Battery173, Sep 24, 2022.

1. Size and TimeStamp of explorer.exe in Windows folder different from explorer.exe in...

Windows version 21H2 OS Build 19044.2075 updated today shows Explorer.exe in the Windows folder with Size as 4.91 MB and Timestamp as 10 September 2022 12:03:46, while the Explorer.exe in the Windows\System32 folder has Size aas 4.31 MB and Timestamp as 10 September 2022 11:04:02. Is this difference by design?

:)

Battery173, Sep 24, 2022
  2. Kreij Win User

How to make vista display same icon size for all opened folders in explorer ?

Some suggestions

Kreij, Sep 24, 2022
  3. kd833 Win User
    Explorer: not responding when opening folder with exe file

I have a folder full of *.exe files. When I navigate to the folder to read its content (files listed in "tile" mode), Explorer hangs for a minute or two displaying in the title bar "not responding". Eventually, the files are displayed but it is a bit of a pain. I modified Explorer's view options to not display thumbnails or icons of the files. But that had no effect. Is it that Explorer is attempting to read the content of these exe files to display the embedded images regardless of how I configure Explorer to operate? Is there anything that can be done to make Explorer display these files faster?

kd833, Sep 24, 2022
  4. wolf2009 Win User

Size and TimeStamp of explorer.exe in Windows folder different from explorer.exe in...

How to make vista display same icon size for all opened folders in explorer ?

i dont think this answers the question , how do i make all icons in all folders appear "Large Icons" .

thx tho .

wolf2009, Sep 24, 2022
Thema:

Size and TimeStamp of explorer.exe in Windows folder different from explorer.exe in...

1. Size and TimeStamp of explorer.exe in Windows folder different from explorer.exe in... - Similar Threads - Size TimeStamp explorer

2. Size and TimeStamp of explorer.exe in Windows folder different from explorer.exe in...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Size and TimeStamp of explorer.exe in Windows folder different from explorer.exe in...: Windows version 21H2 OS Build 19044.2075 updated today shows Explorer.exe in the Windows folder with Size as 4.91 MB and Timestamp as 10 September 2022 12:03:46, while the Explorer.exe in the Windows\System32 folder has Size aas 4.31 MB and Timestamp as 10 September 2022...
  3. Size and TimeStamp of explorer.exe in Windows folder different from explorer.exe in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Size and TimeStamp of explorer.exe in Windows folder different from explorer.exe in...: Windows version 21H2 OS Build 19044.2075 updated today shows Explorer.exe in the Windows folder with Size as 4.91 MB and Timestamp as 10 September 2022 12:03:46, while the Explorer.exe in the Windows\System32 folder has Size aas 4.31 MB and Timestamp as 10 September 2022...
  4. For removing a exe file in Roaming folder, which is running in windows explorer and...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    For removing a exe file in Roaming folder, which is running in windows explorer and...: For removing a exe file in Roaming folder, which is running in windows explorer and contains a virus according to windows security.I am using windows 10 pro. Whenever I use my pc, I am getting a virus alert from Windows Security, stating that there is a trojan virus in the...
  5. exe flies opening as internet explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    exe flies opening as internet explorer: when I open some files they open up as internet explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-flies-opening-as-internet-explorer/c6ce8665-e1ec-4933-a31d-b2adf86ff413
  6. Images not appearing in Windows Explorer(.exe)

in Windows 10 Support
    Images not appearing in Windows Explorer(.exe): Firstly, I apologize advance because..best way describe the reason is... Do not make multiple threads in different sections for the same problem. I don't quite remember if it was here on Ten or Seven Forums, but I searched all my previous posts & threads (both forums) and...
  7. Where are the apps exe file in the windows explorer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where are the apps exe file in the windows explorer?: Hi, I hope you and your family are safe from the virus. May I ask where are the apps exe file in the windows explorer? I want to add shortcut to the startup folder in Windows so the apps I use everyday will auto boot whenever I start up the laptop....
  8. Explorer,EXE

Explorer,EXE: Please help me find a solution on this message; 'The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation' Hoping someone has a simple solution, Thanks...
  9. What is the difference between vc_redist.x64.exe and vcredist_x64.exe?

What is the difference between vc_redist.x64.exe and vcredist_x64.exe?: I was just looking for the redistributable installer in my VS2019 folders and was surprised to find what appears to be two copies of each version, but with different names. I assume that one of the two is preferred and that there is some purpose to this, but on line searches...
  10. Explorer: not responding when opening folder with exe file

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer: not responding when opening folder with exe file: I have a folder full of *.exe files. When I navigate to the folder to read its content (files listed in "tile" mode), Explorer hangs for a minute or two displaying in the title bar "not responding". Eventually, the files are displayed but it is a bit of a pain. I modified...