Windows 10: size:gigantic" search filter not working

Discus and support size:gigantic" search filter not working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; help please the size gigantic filter is not working in file explorer because nothing shows up when i type size:gigantic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Kevin_Martinez353, Jul 26, 2020.

1. size:gigantic" search filter not working

help please the size gigantic filter is not working in file explorer because nothing shows up when i type size:gigantic

:)

Kevin_Martinez353, Jul 26, 2020
  2. bro67 Win User

"size:gigantic" search filter not working properly

Yes, that is because of the filter you are using. The whole intention of using the Gigantic filter is to show files that are within the limit of that filter. You have something else going on why the gigantic option is not working.

bro67, Jul 26, 2020
  3. Try0x101 Win User
    Cortana search filter list

I have a lot of space for display content in Cortana search list, and 80% of it not used because Cortana sorting items by types.
    How disable all filters and make visible all suggested content?

size:gigantic" search filter not working [​IMG]

Try0x101, Jul 26, 2020
  4. bro67 Win User

size:gigantic" search filter not working

"size:gigantic" search filter not working properly

The Gigantic filter strips out large files. If you have not indexed the drive, it will not show any files larger than 128 meg. Also these filters never are something that has ever worked with neutered File Explorer. If you want a better way to search, use a third party tool that does what you want.

bro67, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

size:gigantic" search filter not working

1. size:gigantic" search filter not working - Similar Threads - size gigantic search

2. Safe Search Filter = on

in Windows 10 Customization
    Safe Search Filter = on: I have an issue with safe search beinn set to ON and I can't set it stating "the administrator has control" or something like that. I am the admin and have tried everything to change it but to no avail. I use Starlink as my ISP and have sent another question to see if they...
  3. Safe Search Filter = on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Safe Search Filter = on: I have an issue with safe search beinn set to ON and I can't set it stating "the administrator has control" or something like that. I am the admin and have tried everything to change it but to no avail. I use Starlink as my ISP and have sent another question to see if they...
  4. Safe Search Filter = on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. size:gigantic search filter does not work!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    size:gigantic search filter does not work!: help please size:gigantic filter does not work in file explorer, nothing shows up, and the text doesnt get blue either when i type size:gigantic into the search bar.i tried changing my folders search settings to default, but still, it doesnt work.Someone please help me out...
  6. size:gigantic search filter does not work!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    size:gigantic search filter does not work!: help please size:gigantic filter does not work in file explorer, nothing shows up, and the text doesnt get blue either when i type size:gigantic into the search bar.i tried changing my folders search settings to default, but still, it doesnt work.Someone please help me out...
  7. size:gigantic search filter does not work!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Search Filter

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Search Filter: Under content filter I have turned on the filter inappropriate websites and searches. However it still allows searches that should be marked as inappropriate. Is there away to add words or phrases that can not be searched.Thanks in advance for any help or insight....
  9. Can´t get size:(gigantic) to work on file explorer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can´t get size:(gigantic) to work on file explorer: There's a command for the file explorer that let's you type size: (gigantic,small,etc.) to sort files by size.I cannot get it to work on file explorer on windows for me. submitted by /u/FrequentConnect2020 [link] [comments]...
  10. "size:gigantic" search filter not working properly

in Windows 10 Support
    "size:gigantic" search filter not working properly: A few days back it was working perfectly, but now it is missing a lot of files in the search result. Anything I can do to fix this ? 73321

Users found this page by searching for:

1. size:gigantic