Windows 10: size of a dvd

Discus and support size of a dvd in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a dvd ---- its a dvd-9 --- for a total capacity of about 9g -- but the sub of all the files sizes on the disk is over 30g --- how is that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by fpefpe, May 9, 2021.

1. fpefpe Win User

size of a dvd

I have a dvd ---- its a dvd-9 --- for a total capacity of about 9g -- but the sub of all the files sizes on the disk is over 30g --- how is that possible?

:)

fpefpe, May 9, 2021

2. increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), May 9, 2021
  3. Remove PUP application from DVD Drive (Fsize of a dvd :) CDROM

Unfortunately, that's how Disk Clean ends.

If you want to check - run it again to see if there's is anything to clean (look at the size on items in the list - small size means only a bit has accumulated since the last run - large means something wasn't cleaned)
    Disk Clean / extended goes deep, that's why I suggested that you run it first.

I'd say just move on to the next step: cCleaner, since you're in the cleaning phase.

Ok, onward and upward!

Slartybart, May 9, 2021
  4. Arul_D Win User

size of a dvd

can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, May 9, 2021
Thema:

size of a dvd

1. size of a dvd - Similar Threads - size dvd

2. Dialog box sizes in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dialog box sizes in Windows 11: I use Windows 11. Is there a way I can increase the size of the dialog boxes when using Word, Excel etc? They're often quite small and when I am presenting to a group of people in a room it's often too small for them to read what I'm doing. I've researched it and can only...
  3. Dialog box sizes in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dialog box sizes in Windows 11: I use Windows 11. Is there a way I can increase the size of the dialog boxes when using Word, Excel etc? They're often quite small and when I am presenting to a group of people in a room it's often too small for them to read what I'm doing. I've researched it and can only...
  4. Is there a way to change Dialog Box Button sizes?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to change Dialog Box Button sizes?: I would like to change the dialog box button sizes using Registry Editor in Windows without changing the Display Size. I tried searching around the internet, but I could not find any documentation like that. I would like if someone gave me at least something that matches my...
  5. Is there a way to change Dialog Box Button sizes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to change Dialog Box Button sizes?: I would like to change the dialog box button sizes using Registry Editor in Windows without changing the Display Size. I tried searching around the internet, but I could not find any documentation like that. I would like if someone gave me at least something that matches my...
  6. Is there a way to change Dialog Box Button sizes?

7. windows 11, Cannot burn Windows Server 2022 onto dvd drive because of small size mismatch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11, Cannot burn Windows Server 2022 onto dvd drive because of small size mismatch: There was a problem burning this discThis disk doesn't have enough free space for all the selected files.Space needed to burn: 4.69GBFree space on disk: 4.38 GBYou should remove files or insert a disk with more available space, and then try again.What is the easiest and...
  8. windows 11, Cannot burn Windows Server 2022 onto dvd drive because of small size mismatch

windows 11, Cannot burn Windows Server 2022 onto dvd drive because of small size mismatch: There was a problem burning this discThis disk doesn't have enough free space for all the selected files.Space needed to burn: 4.69GBFree space on disk: 4.38 GBYou should remove files or insert a disk with more available space, and then try again.What is the easiest and...
  9. The cd/dvd drive is able to read a mini cd but cannot read regular size dvd/cds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The cd/dvd drive is able to read a mini cd but cannot read regular size dvd/cds: The dvd/cd drive cannot play movies on regular size dvd/cds. It can read a mini cd/dvd. I think I have tried just about everything except uninstall and install the driver info because I don't know how. All the diagnostics said everything is fine. Is there anything else I can...
  10. DVD size

in Windows 10 Support
    DVD size: Hello Forum Recently I made a DVD using some authoring program. I have 13 mp4 clips, alltogether 611 MB, 1:50 hrs, with some simple menus added, I ended with a dvd folder size 4.25 GB. How 611 MB "swell" into 4.24 GB ? The dvd plays well, I am just interested what made the...