Windows 10: size of favorites bar icon and text

Discus and support size of favorites bar icon and text in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; 1803 just downloaded, I need to get things back the way they were, the icons and text in favorites bar are smaller than they were, how to make larger... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Wood, May 9, 2018.

1. Wood Win User

size of favorites bar icon and text

1803 just downloaded, I need to get things back the way they were, the icons and text in favorites bar are smaller than they were, how to make larger

:)

Wood, May 9, 2018
Thema:

size of favorites bar icon and text

1. size of favorites bar icon and text - Similar Threads - size favorites bar

2. Changing Font Size of Edge Favorites Bar.

in Browsers and Email
    Changing Font Size of Edge Favorites Bar.: I have been wrestling with this problem for a while on my way to Edge. The example below show Edge, Firefox and a part of the desktop. Please note then size of the fonts in the appropriate browser. The font there in Edge's Favorites bar is too small for me to read...
  3. Favorites, Favorites Bar and Other Favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Favorites, Favorites Bar and Other Favorites: When I first used the new Edge (Chrome??) I imported my bookmarks and bookmarks tool bar from Firerfox and got lost in the terminology of Edge. I am sure I don't understand the difference between 'Favorites', 'Favorites Bar' and 'Other Favorites'. Each seems to contain the...
  4. Favourite's bar icon size

in Windows 10 Customization
    Favourite's bar icon size: Edge has just updated. I like to have my favourites visible on the bar, using icons only. However, the size seems to have increased so now only 40 are visible with the remainder in the overflow drop down menu to the right. Can the icon size be reduced so that more are...
  5. Text size on the Menu Bar, Favorites Bar, Command Bar & Status Bar too small

Text size on the Menu Bar, Favorites Bar, Command Bar & Status Bar too small: Text size on the Menu Bar, Favorites Bar, Command Bar & Status Bar too small. I used to be able to change the size on these items. Any suggestions how I can select the font size?...
  6. Text size on menu bar and favorite's bar

Text size on menu bar and favorite's bar: The text size is very tiny. How do I enlarge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/text-size-on-menu-bar-and-favorites-bar/18079f05-fded-431a-b58a-beee327cf147
  7. size of icon and text on favorites bar in Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    size of icon and text on favorites bar in Microsoft Edge: 1803 just downloaded, I need to get things back the way they were, the icons and text in favorites bar are smaller than they were, how to make larger 109809
  8. Edge Favorites Bar Icon Spacing

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Favorites Bar Icon Spacing: I finally figures out how to import my IE favorites into the Edge favorites bar, and then how to re-order them. Does anyone know of a way to decrease the spacing between the icons themselves in the Edge favorites bar? 27124
  9. Title Bar Text & Icon

Title Bar Text & Icon: Is there some way I can hide or remove the title bar text and icon? I am running windows 10 (10586). I have included a screenshot of the offending item.. 52185
  10. Menu Bar, Favorites & Favorites Bar

in Browsers and Email
    Menu Bar, Favorites & Favorites Bar: I am presently using IE 11 and thinking about switching to another browser. I am looking for a browser that has the above titles shown on the home page in the same way as IE 11. Are there any available? 71224

Users found this page by searching for:

1. show larger icons on favorites bar

2. favorites list width in edge

3. reduce icon size on bookmark

4. resize favorites bar edge,
  5. change icon size on favorites bar,
  6. favorites bar icon size,
  7. large icons for favorites bar in explorer,
  8. How can I change icon size in the favorites bar on edge,
  9. using edge the icons in the favorite bar are not colored,
  10. adjust edge favorites bar size,
  11. edit font in favorite bar,