Windows 10: size of icon and text on favorites bar in Microsoft Edge

Discus and support size of icon and text on favorites bar in Microsoft Edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; 1803 just downloaded, I need to get things back the way they were, the icons and text in favorites bar are smaller than they were, how to make larger... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Wood, May 9, 2018.

1. Wood Win User

size of icon and text on favorites bar in Microsoft Edge

1803 just downloaded, I need to get things back the way they were, the icons and text in favorites bar are smaller than they were, how to make larger

:)

Wood, May 9, 2018
Thema:

size of icon and text on favorites bar in Microsoft Edge

1. size of icon and text on favorites bar in Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - size icon text

2. Changing Font Size of Edge Favorites Bar.

in Browsers and Email
    Changing Font Size of Edge Favorites Bar.: I have been wrestling with this problem for a while on my way to Edge. The example below show Edge, Firefox and a part of the desktop. Please note then size of the fonts in the appropriate browser. The font there in Edge's Favorites bar is too small for me to read...
  3. Edge favorites bar

in Browsers and Email
    Edge favorites bar: Hi, I have the Edge Favorites bar along the top of my home page. I have put many favorites along the top, I have selected " show icons only" to save space, however it keeps reverting back after about a day. I repeat this again, and it reverts back again. How can I prevent it...
  4. Text size on the Menu Bar, Favorites Bar, Command Bar & Status Bar too small

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text size on the Menu Bar, Favorites Bar, Command Bar & Status Bar too small: Text size on the Menu Bar, Favorites Bar, Command Bar & Status Bar too small. I used to be able to change the size on these items. Any suggestions how I can select the font size?...
  5. Text size on menu bar and favorite's bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text size on menu bar and favorite's bar: The text size is very tiny. How do I enlarge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/text-size-on-menu-bar-and-favorites-bar/18079f05-fded-431a-b58a-beee327cf147
  6. size of favorites bar icon and text

in Windows 10 Support
    size of favorites bar icon and text: 1803 just downloaded, I need to get things back the way they were, the icons and text in favorites bar are smaller than they were, how to make larger 109809
  7. Favorite icons in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Favorite icons in Edge: I like the way that the list of internet favourites arranges itself in alphabetical order in Microsoft Edge. Since the latest upgrade, 10586.3, some of the icons have started to grow. Pc World and Screwfix have grown to ten times their original size, and I have restored them...
  8. Edge Favorites Bar Icon Spacing

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Favorites Bar Icon Spacing: I finally figures out how to import my IE favorites into the Edge favorites bar, and then how to re-order them. Does anyone know of a way to decrease the spacing between the icons themselves in the Edge favorites bar? 27124
  9. Edge Favorites Icons

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Favorites Icons: In these new Win 10 builds is the option to only have icons (No text) in the Edge Favorites bar available yet ? 27520
  10. Microsoft Edge Favorites Bar - Show Icons Only or Names and Icons

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Microsoft Edge Favorites Bar - Show Icons Only or Names and Icons: How to: Microsoft Edge Favorites Bar - Show Icons Only or Names and Icons How to Show Icons Only or Names and Icons on Favorites Bar in Microsoft Edge Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how enlarge bookmarks bar in edge

2. large icons on favorites bar

3. resize favorites icon windows edge

4. adjust edge favorites bar size,
  5. favorites bar icons size,
  6. how to change font on edge favorites bar,
  7. edge bookmarks bar bigger,
  8. increase font size in bookmarks bar edge,
  9. how to make favorites text smaller,
  10. how to make titles in edge favorites smaller,
  11. change icon in favorites bar microsoft edge,