Windows 10: size of mouse cursor changing from Windows 10 to WSL bash shell

Discus and support size of mouse cursor changing from Windows 10 to WSL bash shell in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I am using WSL Linux Ubuntu bash shell for my work in Windows 10 Pro. I have noticed that the size of the mouse cursor (that is normal in Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bsan, Oct 25, 2018.

1. bsan Win User

size of mouse cursor changing from Windows 10 to WSL bash shell

Hi,

I am using WSL Linux Ubuntu bash shell for my work in Windows 10 Pro. I have noticed that the size of the mouse cursor (that is normal in Windows 10 browser) getting reduced in any documents opened from WSL Linux bash shell.

Can anyone please help me to sove this issue.

Thanks in advance.

:)

2. CANT CHANGE MOUSE CURSOR

Hi Stan,

We suggest that you try the steps provided by Syed Abdul Jabbar on this
    link
    on how to change the mouse cursor in Windows 10.

Let us know how it goes.

Nathaniel Mon, Oct 25, 2018
  3. JackLevie Win User
    WIN10 change mouse cursor size

how do I in WIN10 change mouse cursor size

JackLevie, Oct 25, 2018
  4. size of mouse cursor changing from Windows 10 to WSL bash shell

Bash on Windows

I have the Bash shell setup on Windows 10 latest build and I have forgotten the sudo password how can I recover this and if needed how do I uninstall the bash shell as it is not listed in the remove programs list. I am not sure of the placement of this
    question so I posted it here. Please advise.

CyberVulcan X, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

size of mouse cursor changing from Windows 10 to WSL bash shell

1. size of mouse cursor changing from Windows 10 to WSL bash shell - Similar Threads - size mouse cursor

2. Wsl kali linux bash error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wsl kali linux bash error: i installed the kali linux using microsoft store and wsl and did everything how I am supposed to but i get this errorWslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0x80004005 Error: 0x80004005 Unspecified error...
  3. Wsl kali linux bash error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wsl kali linux bash error: i installed the kali linux using microsoft store and wsl and did everything how I am supposed to but i get this errorWslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0x80004005 Error: 0x80004005 Unspecified error...
  4. Broke WSL by changing default shell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broke WSL by changing default shell: I tried changing the default shell to ZSH using this command -> sudo usermod -s /usr/bin/zsh $whoamiand now I'm getting ->[process exited with code 1]I'm assuming I need to modify something in my /etc/passwd file in wsl but not sure. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I...
  5. Broke WSL by changing default shell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Broke WSL by changing default shell: I tried changing the default shell to ZSH using this command -> sudo usermod -s /usr/bin/zsh $whoamiand now I'm getting ->[process exited with code 1]I'm assuming I need to modify something in my /etc/passwd file in wsl but not sure. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I...
  6. How to change Mouse pointer and cursor size, color & scheme on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to change Mouse pointer and cursor size, color & scheme on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The mouse pointer and cursor in Windows 10 are very important aspects of the operating system. This can be said for other operating systems as well, so in truth, they are not unique to Windows. Many users of the popular [...] This post How to change Mouse...
  7. Bash Shell

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bash Shell: Hi, I am using windows 10 Home on HP Laptop. I want to work with Linux Bash shell I tried to follow the link below https://www.windowscentral.com/how-install-bash-shell-command-line-windows-10. I could complete till number 12 beyond that it did not work. Request...
  8. Changing mouse cursors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing mouse cursors: All windows 10 mouse cursors are really ugly is there some cool alternatives with how to install ? Thanks 129868
  9. size of mouse cursor changing from Windows 10 to WSL bash shell

size of mouse cursor changing from Windows 10 to WSL bash shell: Hi, I am using WSL Linux Ubuntu bash shell for my work in Windows 10 Pro. I have noticed that the size of the mouse cursor (that is normal in Windows 10 browser) getting reduced in any documents opened from WSL Linux bash shell. Can anyone please help me to sove this issue....
  10. Mouse cursor size reduced for documents in WSL Linux terminal

Mouse cursor size reduced for documents in WSL Linux terminal: Dear Windows 10 users, I am new to windows 10 coming from Linux background. I have Windows 10 Pro in my pc. I am using WSL Ubuntu Linux bash shell in my Windows 10. I found that the cursor size of mouse getting reduced when I hover it on a document opened from WSL bash...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wsl cursor size