Windows 10: Size of the Touch Keyboard

Discus and support Size of the Touch Keyboard in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, when comparing the size of the Touch keyboard of W10 14393.1593 vs 14393.2430 the new keyboard is about 30% higher. The single character key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by StefanKdd, Oct 11, 2018.

1. StefanKdd Win User

Size of the Touch Keyboard

Hello,

when comparing the size of the Touch keyboard of W10 14393.1593 vs 14393.2430 the new keyboard is about 30% higher.

The single character key had a size of 54 Pixel and the new one has a size of 70 Pixel. This effects our software in a bad way.

Is there a way to change the size especially the height of the keyboard? In earlier versions of W10 it was possible to change the scaling by using a registry key, but this key is not present any longer.

Thank you .

Stefan

:)

StefanKdd, Oct 11, 2018
  2. GWeb1959 Win User

Touch Keyboard size

Size of the Touch Keyboard 7d490722-9c36-4540-b2b6-ce532a36533f.jpg

The above image displays the size of the touch Keyboard next to a medium size icon.!!

The keyboard shrunk in size after the 1709 upgrade.

Any suggestions on how to return it to its original size appreciated.

Regards.

GWeb1959, Oct 11, 2018
  3. GWeb1959 Win User
    Touch Keyboard size

Hi Angela

Make: HP

Model: 550-153na

I completed the suggested checks and everything was OK.

Also updated graphic driver.

Touch keyboard still the same size.

HTH

GWeb1959, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Size of the Touch Keyboard

Touch keyboard pops up at login

If the above steps didn't work, we suggest that you disable the Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service. Please follow these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Services, and then press Enter.
    • On the right pane, look for Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service. Double-click on it.
    • Locate the Startup Type drop down, and change it to Disabled.
    • Click on Apply button to save changes.
    • Click on OK button to close the Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service
      window.

Let us know how it goes.

Janeane Cru, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Size of the Touch Keyboard

1. Size of the Touch Keyboard - Similar Threads - Size Touch Keyboard

2. Touch keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touch keyboard: The touch keyboard on the computer for some reason does not pop up automatically https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-keyboard/b6392961-5f04-4886-91b0-b95c817c60b9
  3. touch keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    touch keyboard: Hi, sorry my grammar might be off because i'm 12. I've learned my cromebook is a windows 10, anyway my touchpad's keyboard stopped working. This is a problem how? Well when i move my screen and put the computer keyboard on my lap, sometimes I tap a little to hard and it...
  4. 20H2 full size touch keyboard is no longer full size. There is a free space on sides.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    20H2 full size touch keyboard is no longer full size. There is a free space on sides.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/puppy2016 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jp5t32/20h2_full_size_touch_keyboard_is_no_longer_full/
  5. Touch keyboard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Touch keyboard: I use a laptop with a touch screen as my primary PC, hooked to a monitor, usb wireless keyboard and mouse. However, with the limited typing I do, I usually just pop open the touch keyboard and click away with my mouse. When I initially got the computer, after I typed in...
  6. Touch keyboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Touch keyboard: The touch keyboard on the taskbar has stopped working. What could be the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-keyboard/829ab1b7-52c5-4a19-92ef-07eb13c6f4c7
  7. touch keyboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    touch keyboard: on my dell inspiron 13 5000series, I folded the screen back to activate tablit mode and pressed the touck keyboard icon and a blanc white space appeared on my screen where the keyboard shpuld appear. this disabled rhe icons at the bottom until I converted into laptop mode.i...
  8. touch keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    touch keyboard: Whenever I click my touch keyboard only a plain white box appears they keys do not appear. How do I make it appear again?. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/touch-keyboard/fe4a6d3e-e8a6-43a6-a425-812fafc3e8c7
  9. Unwanted touch-pad and keyboard re-sizing of active window

in Windows 10 Support
    Unwanted touch-pad and keyboard re-sizing of active window: This is driving me crazy. I have gone through the synaptic touch pad settings several times and and I still have to use cat paw touches on the keyboard and touch pad to keep the window from randomly zooming. Also the search window keeps popping up randomly and I have to tap...
  10. No touch keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    No touch keyboard: I have a windows tablet which I perhaps unwisely upgraded from Win7 to Win10. Actually Win10 is working just fine except for one problem. The touch keyboard which was in my Win7 system tray is no longer available. Win10 has an icon in the system tray which looks nearly...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. touch keyboard size is small in windows 10