Windows 10: size of windows icons

Discus and support size of windows icons in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; in windows 10, my displays of icons and the whole page is super large and I can't make it normal size... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PAULFORTIN1, Sep 11, 2019.

1. size of windows icons

in windows 10, my displays of icons and the whole page is super large and I can't make it normal size

:)

PAULFORTIN1, Sep 11, 2019
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

Font and Icon size

Hi Vickie,

It's possible that some settings were accidentally changed, affecting your icons and font size. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As initial recommendation, we suggest following these steps to change the icon size:

• Right-click on an empty space on your desktop.
    • Select View.
    • Choose Medium icons or Small icons, whichever you prefer more.

Additionally, you can change the display size of texts and other items by following these steps:

• Right-click on an empty space on your desktop.
    • Click Display settings.
    • Under Change the size of text, apps, and other items, drag the slider over to 100%.
    • If the slider is already on 100%, click Advanced display settings.
    • Under Resolution, choose the Recommended option from the drop-down choices.

We'll wait for your response to our questions and the results of the initial troubleshooting.

Yolvi Ell, Sep 11, 2019
  3. Jelu Cal Win User
    Font/ icon size in Windows 10!

Hi Jud,

Based on the information that you've shared, we'd need additional details to determine the cause of your concern.

We'd like to know the following:

• If you're looking to increase the desktop icon's font size.
    • If you're looking to increase the size of the desktop icon.
    • The troubleshooting steps that you've already performed.
    • The version of Windows 10 that you're using on your device. To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this

link

We look forward to your response.

Jelu Cal, Sep 11, 2019
  4. size of windows icons

Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

size of windows icons

1. size of windows icons - Similar Threads - size icons

2. Desktop Icons size/spacing problem Windows10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Icons size/spacing problem Windows10.: I was trying to change the size of characters on my screen. After I did it (via settings>display etc) the system corrupted my desktop. The Icons (still the correct dimensions) suddenly took half the width of the screen each see: [ATTACH] AND they were all overlapping at...
  3. Changing size of icon font on desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing size of icon font on desktop: Hope y'all can help me out. There's a free win.10 utility that you use to change things on win.10. Among the things you can change is icon font size, spacing, etc. You can change all kind of things. Thing is, I once had it and reformatted and lost it. Does anyone know the...
  4. how do I change icon size on desktop

how do I change icon size on desktop: how do I change icon size on desktop? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-icon-size-on-desktop/befff26f-6769-41aa-9350-d428c49e4f13
  5. Desktop and Taskbar how to change size of icons

Desktop and Taskbar how to change size of icons: I currently have desktop icons and selected small for their size. Can I increase the size of the desktop and taskbar settings. I would like them about 25% larger....
  6. Setting font size for ONLY my desktop icons? (i.e., NOT for the rest of Windows apps.)

Setting font size for ONLY my desktop icons? (i.e., NOT for the rest of Windows apps.): In Windows 7, I could easily set the font type, size and special qualities for my Desktop (i.e., like BOLD, or Italics, etc.) How can I make similar changes in Windows 10 ... ONLY for my desktop font??? Thanks!...
  7. how to increase text size in icons

how to increase text size in icons: I like Windows 10 but the text size on the icons is soooo small. How can I increase it without changing the resolution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-text-size-in-icons/5ca364cc-acd2-4ac8-8576-7f3c7ba338ea
  8. How can I increase the size of the icons and text

How can I increase the size of the icons and text: I try what they say but it doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-increase-the-size-of-the-icons-and-text/ec266a42-37e1-45d5-a2a8-5d1df9b486a5
  9. Giant sized icon on drag and drop (abnormal size)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Giant sized icon on drag and drop (abnormal size): So I went to drag and drop a file today and noticed the transparent icon was much bigger than I remembered it. I haven't changed any settings recently so I did some searching and found no answers online. The only thing I found were people saying this large icon was normal. I...
  10. changing screen & icon size (make larger, easier to read pages)

changing screen & icon size (make larger, easier to read pages): My pages and characters are just too small! I forget how to make larger. Help anyone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-screen-icon-size-make-larger-easier-to/d8368f93-d24e-4d59-8c01-af637ffc37e2