Windows 10: size of windows

Discus and support size of windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I would like my windows to be full screen when I open them. Of course, I know some windows will only open to a smaller size. I thought I would find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SharonBode1, Sep 11, 2018.

1. size of windows

I would like my windows to be full screen when I open them. Of course, I know some windows will only open to a smaller size. I thought I would find this information in the personalization of display section but I didn't. Does this section exist? Where is it?

Thanks

:)

SharonBode1, Sep 11, 2018

2. increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Sep 11, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 11, 2018
  4. Arul_D Win User

size of windows

can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

size of windows

1. size of windows - Similar Threads - size

2. Why can't I create custom page sizes in Microsoft Print to PDF in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I create custom page sizes in Microsoft Print to PDF in Windows 11?: I am using Windows 11. I need to add a custom page size for Microsoft Print to PDF but there is no option to create a new size. Under advanced there is only the choice to select a number of default page sizes only....
  3. Why can't I create custom page sizes in Microsoft Print to PDF in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I create custom page sizes in Microsoft Print to PDF in Windows 11?: I am using Windows 11. I need to add a custom page size for Microsoft Print to PDF but there is no option to create a new size. Under advanced there is only the choice to select a number of default page sizes only....
  4. How do I reset my font size?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reset my font size?: How do I reset the font size on my laptop? And could this have caused other issues with logging into sites? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-my-font-size/63271dc2-951a-410b-9525-ab90e0749453
  5. How do I reset my font size?

How do I reset my font size?: How do I reset the font size on my laptop? And could this have caused other issues with logging into sites? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-my-font-size/63271dc2-951a-410b-9525-ab90e0749453
  6. Dialog box sizes in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dialog box sizes in Windows 11: I use Windows 11. Is there a way I can increase the size of the dialog boxes when using Word, Excel etc? They're often quite small and when I am presenting to a group of people in a room it's often too small for them to read what I'm doing. I've researched it and can only...
  7. Dialog box sizes in Windows 11

Dialog box sizes in Windows 11: I use Windows 11. Is there a way I can increase the size of the dialog boxes when using Word, Excel etc? They're often quite small and when I am presenting to a group of people in a room it's often too small for them to read what I'm doing. I've researched it and can only...
  8. Is there a way to change Dialog Box Button sizes?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to change Dialog Box Button sizes?: I would like to change the dialog box button sizes using Registry Editor in Windows without changing the Display Size. I tried searching around the internet, but I could not find any documentation like that. I would like if someone gave me at least something that matches my...
  9. Is there a way to change Dialog Box Button sizes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to change Dialog Box Button sizes?: I would like to change the dialog box button sizes using Registry Editor in Windows without changing the Display Size. I tried searching around the internet, but I could not find any documentation like that. I would like if someone gave me at least something that matches my...
  10. Is there a way to change Dialog Box Button sizes?