Windows 10: Size on disk iz zero

Discus and support Size on disk iz zero in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I read for 1 byte to 4096 bytes, size on disk is 4KB. so why I have zero byte here? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PI_Daniel, Aug 20, 2019.

1. PI_Daniel Win User

Size on disk iz zero

Hello,

I read for 1 byte to 4096 bytes, size on disk is 4KB. so why I have zero byte here?

Size on disk iz zero f8c36ac3-61a4-4cc4-9528-b97ff65570e9?upload=true.jpg

:)

PI_Daniel, Aug 20, 2019

2. 6230i can't spell British English words ending "-ize"

ize is only preferred if your country of origin happens to be the USA, (Unable to Spell in America)Size on disk iz zero :), as the OED lists each ize entry as an alternate spelling for the US.

As British European English users, there is no need to have ize listed in the dictionary unless the word is actually required to have this spelling variation.

schtooo---01, Aug 20, 2019
  3. Disk management console view is not up-to-date

i dont know how to fix your disk management, but i can fix your partition problems...

open up Command Prompt with admin rights. (Right click, run as admin)

enter in
    DISKPART
    list disk

then find the Disk number for your Raid array... lets call it number 7 ( you can tell what disk is what by the total size)
    type in

Select Disk 7
    List Partition (will give you a list of all the partitions..)
    Select Partition 1 (im assuming you only have 1 partition on Disk 7) repeat this step if you have more partitions.
    ASSIGN

that should get the array up and running ready to use.

EDITED.

any problems, post back ^^

Still EDITING *Stick Out Tongue Size on disk iz zero :p

side question, have you tried restarting the PC?

slyfox2151, Aug 20, 2019
  4. Size on disk iz zero

increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

Size on disk iz zero

1. Size on disk iz zero - Similar Threads - Size disk zero

2. Error: 0x80070780 The file cannot be accessed by the system, zero size on disk

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error: 0x80070780 The file cannot be accessed by the system, zero size on disk: I have a Windows Storage Server 2012 R2 with one SSD drive for the OS and two HDD for data.Booting from the SSD suddenly failed, indicating a kernel error which I was unable to resolve and due to lacking the installation media for Storage Server 2012 I created a new...
  3. Error: 0x80070780 The file cannot be accessed by the system, zero size on disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: 0x80070780 The file cannot be accessed by the system, zero size on disk: I have a Windows Storage Server 2012 R2 with one SSD drive for the OS and two HDD for data.Booting from the SSD suddenly failed, indicating a kernel error which I was unable to resolve and due to lacking the installation media for Storage Server 2012 I created a new...
  4. Error: 0x80070780 The file cannot be accessed by the system, zero size on disk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. "Size" VS "Size On Disk"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Size" VS "Size On Disk": One Drive is suppose to have 1TB storage. When i check "Properties" on it, it says the following: "Size" = 40GB On my backup it says "size on disk" = 218 MB and my other backup says "size on disk" = 4 KB. But when I check my Memory Stick I get a logical answer: 8GB used, 25GB...
  6. "Size" VS "Size On Disk"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Size" VS "Size On Disk": One Drive is suppose to have 1TB storage. When i check "Properties" on it, it says the following: "Size" = 40GB On my backup it says "size on disk" = 218 MB and my other backup says "size on disk" = 4 KB. But when I check my Memory Stick I get a logical answer: 8GB used, 25GB...
  7. Disk Size

Disk Size: I have an 8 TB WD external hard drive. I am using it plugged in to my router, like a "poor man's NAS" I guess. My router recognizes it as an 8 TB drive. I can plug it directly into the USB of any of my Windows 10 machines and Windows sees it as an 8 TB drive. However, when...
  8. Size and Size on disk

Size and Size on disk: Hi this is what I see on Pictures property folder: [ATTACH] How come? could it be that 75GB take only 2.2GB on disk or is it the other way around?... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/size-and-size-on-disk/04a4374b-f0b9-4eac-b4b6-3b68373c3330
  9. Disk usage is Zero bytes 0%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disk usage is Zero bytes 0%: Hello everyone I am facing a terrible problem regarding my windows And its my disk usage As u can see it says 0 % and because of that everything isn't working at all and i tried everything and still no one gave me a correct diagnosis or correct solution Please help me...
  10. How to zero size all files in a folder

in Windows 10 Support
    How to zero size all files in a folder: How to zero size all files in a specific folder. And then continuing on, how do I zero any new files placed in that folder in the future. 110727