Windows 10: Size readjustments?

Discus and support Size readjustments? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So for some reason, my computer (an Asus ROG laptop) will randomly change the size of literally everything. Like between a larger and smaller size.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SphealDude, Nov 8, 2018.

1. SphealDude Win User

Size readjustments?

So for some reason, my computer (an Asus ROG laptop) will randomly change the size of literally everything. Like between a larger and smaller size. Whenever it does that my background cuts off, ALL The icons on my desktop move around, and it makes my chrome look off. It has been doing this for a while. It doesn't help that if I open the laptop (It's plugged into an HDMI monitor) that it will go black for a bit, and sometimes that is what causes the screen the rearrange, but it'll do it on its own as well.

:)

SphealDude, Nov 8, 2018
  2. Amit(Kumar) Win User

increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Nov 8, 2018
  3. Andre Da Costa Win User
    Font and size change

Could be a glitch or driver for display driver did not update gracefully.

Have you recently attached an external monitor?

You can readjust it by opening Start > Settings > System > Display

Click in the Scale and layout list box to choose a recommended or smaller size.

Andre Da Costa, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Arul_D Win User

Size readjustments?

can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

Size readjustments?

1. Size readjustments? - Similar Threads - Size readjustments

2. Screen size

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen size: Today my laptop has decided the screen size should not fill the available space on my screen so the bottom of my task bar is missing. Can someone please help me. I am running Windows 10 on an Asus computer....
  3. Size of the C: drive affecting Windows installation.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Size of the C: drive affecting Windows installation.: After asking about forcing the version 1809 installation, I got many responses. One person gave me a link to the Windows 10 update page and when I went there I found that version 1809 is now released. I once again tried to install it on my desktop computer, but once again...
  4. How to increse the font size of Outlook 365's Folder Pane

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How to increse the font size of Outlook 365's Folder Pane: Under Windows 10 build 1803. I have increased the font size of the Message List pane of Outlook 365 using View/view settings/other settings. That worked out fine and now need to do the same for the Folder Pane but can find no instructions for doing so. Will someone please...
  5. Incorrect folder size reported in windows 10 pro 1809 October update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Incorrect folder size reported in windows 10 pro 1809 October update: I was getting incorrect files and folders sizes in windows 10 october update 1803, but now i switched to windows 10 update 1809 and again getting the same problem. Windows 10 is not able to read the sizes of subfolders. I have a file which is of more than 100 GB, but...
  6. WF 3640 printer does not show printing slot options for letter size or rear slot envelope...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WF 3640 printer does not show printing slot options for letter size or rear slot envelope...: WF 3640 printer does not show printing slot options for letter size or rear slot envelope insert https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wf-3640-printer-does-not-show-printing-slot/37ef0040-c967-4005-a893-04347e5882c6
  7. Reduce the size of the WinSxS folder

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reduce the size of the WinSxS folder: Good morning, In Windows 10 Home in partition C in the Windows folder there is a folder named WinSxS where it has many files. Please be nice to tell me how I could reduce the space (size) of this folder. Wait for response! A good day!...
  8. HOW TO CHANGE SIZE AND TYPE OF FONTS

in Windows 10 Customization
    HOW TO CHANGE SIZE AND TYPE OF FONTS: MY FONT IS TOO SMALL AND TOO LIGHT HURTS MY EYES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-size-and-type-of-fonts/c91f7123-9b2f-49fb-8a5f-a483ff452c23
  9. Attaching a JPEG full sized

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Attaching a JPEG full sized: How do I attached a JPEG full size into an email rather than as a miniature attachment? Used to be able to do it before Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/attaching-a-jpeg-full-sized/0bd34c52-56e0-44f5-a1e4-26c0e84ce904"
  10. Display size so big cannot navigate to fix it

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display size so big cannot navigate to fix it: I have a Toshiba laptop with Windows 10. I was in the settings and adjusted my resolution. All went well. Below that opinion was an adjustment for something else. The recommended size was 100-500. I put in 100. The computer said that to apply I would have to shut down and...