Windows 10: Sizzling/Buzzy noise on headphones

Discus and support Sizzling/Buzzy noise on headphones in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, When I connect my headphones, I hear a high-pitched sizzly sound. It's not constant but it start and stops at random times. How can I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by h_kesh, Feb 26, 2021.

1. h_kesh Win User

Sizzling/Buzzy noise on headphones

Hi,
    When I connect my headphones, I hear a high-pitched sizzly sound. It's not constant but it start and stops at random times. How can I fix this?
    The same headphones don't have this issue on any other device. My windows is updated and drivers were installed through windows update. Troubleshoot didn't work.

:)

h_kesh, Feb 26, 2021

2. [WTB][EU]   Beginner audiophile headphones

i would also recommend looking at the Audio Technica m50s if this is your first step into audiophile headphones.

most of the cans you listed will also need an amp to push them.

THRiLL KiLL, Feb 26, 2021
  3. Noise cancelling headphones - advice please

Hi,
    I'm new here and not too technically savvy...
    I have some decent over-the-ear headphones with a USB connection.
    Can I use them somehow as noise cancelling headphones?
    Either plug into my pc and somehow access noise cancelling 'sound,' ... and/or plug them into something else that's portable?
    I'm happy to insert silicone earplugs as well.
    Mainly I'd like to just block out the noise from the TV when I'm on the computer.
    Any suggestions much appreciated!
    (If I have to buy something, as cheap as possible would help! *Smile Sizzling/Buzzy noise on headphones :)
    Thanks,
    Cheers,
    Richard

Richard92024, Feb 26, 2021
  4. DN64 Win User

XboxOne Wireless Adapter for Win10 + XboxOne micro/headphone adaptater ==> sizzling sound !!

Thema:

1. Sizzling/Buzzy noise on headphones - Similar Threads - Sizzling Buzzy noise

2. Noise in the Headphones When Microphone Is Boosted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Noise in the Headphones When Microphone Is Boosted: When I use the enhancements feature to boost the volume of the microphone, I hear noise in the headphones, even though the option “Listen to this device” is not enabled.Noise is generated in the headphones even when the microphone is not connected to the computer.I experience...
  3. White noise in my headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White noise in my headphones: I'm using Serafim A1 headphones on windows 10, which in essence are fine, but whenever I use the booster that comes with the headphones in the box I immediately get white noise. Is there something a problem with windows 10, or is it an issue with the company?...
  4. White noise in my headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White noise in my headphones: I'm using Serafim A1 headphones on windows 10, which in essence are fine, but whenever I use the booster that comes with the headphones in the box I immediately get white noise. Is there something a problem with windows 10, or is it an issue with the company?...
  5. white noise in some headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    white noise in some headphones: I recently acquired a new microphone elgato wave 3 and I tried using the headphone output in the back of the microphone and I heard white noise. It only happened with a specific headphone, since i tried with another one and there wasn't any white noise. But if i connect both...
  6. Slight hissing noise in headphones

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slight hissing noise in headphones: I just bought new headphones, but when I put them on there's a faint hissing noise coming from them, my previous pair of headphones also had this problem. submitted by /u/eXUsE_mE_mAaM [link] [comments]...
  7. Mouse movement produces noise in headphones

Mouse movement produces noise in headphones: Hello, running latest version of Windows 10 as of 4/20/2020 I get some weird very slight "scratchy" sound in my headphones whenever I move my mouse around. This doesn't happen when I have the Audio Troubleshooter window active but it doesn't find any issues. Sound still works...
  8. headphone noise

headphone noise: Hi ! When I plug in my headphone jack to my pc it starts to make noises or something like beep beep beeeeeep beeep ... beep beeep and its annoying. I have tried it with lots of headphones and its again like that. I "disabled all sound effect" but it didn't fix. I had...
  9. Bluetooth headphones making scratchy noises

Bluetooth headphones making scratchy noises: Hello, I have been connecting my xpert headphones to my Asus laptop but I keep getting scratchy sounds. What should I do to get clear sound? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headphones-making-scratchy-noises/5b3ab3cc-24a7-466b-a5b4-91c683feccdc
  10. Sizzling noise when cleaning PC dust with canned air

Sizzling noise when cleaning PC dust with canned air: I don't know if this post is appropriate for this forum section but hopefully it is. Today I cleaned my PC with canned air. Hadn't cleaned it for over a year. I opened it up, took outside and put it on a table. It wasn't too cold outside but not warm either. Then I started...