Windows 10: Skeleton.js from pixel.adsafeprotected.com

Discus and support Skeleton.js from pixel.adsafeprotected.com in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Within the last week, I started to get warning message from Edge that a Java script, skeleton.js couldn't verified. [img] This only appear in... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by snoopy51, Feb 24, 2016.

1. snoopy51 Win User

Skeleton.js from pixel.adsafeprotected.com

Within the last week, I started to get warning message from Edge that a Java script, skeleton.js couldn't verified.

Skeleton.js from pixel.adsafeprotected.com [​IMG]

This only appear in Edge and not in Google Chrome, IE 11 or Firefox. Typical appearance is from go to www.nba.com or one other popular website.

The version I use:

There is no harm done, seem just a warning message. Anyway, I put
    Pixel.adsafeprotected.com in my hosts file.

Any comment?

:)

snoopy51, Feb 24, 2016
  2. RPK_778 Win User

Strange file being downloaded on Microsoft Edge

All day I've been getting a bottom of the Edge browser popup that says "The publisher of skeleton.js couldn't be verified." This file, 'skeleton.js,' keeps being downloaded to my computer. Anybody know what's going on?

RPK_778, Feb 24, 2016
  3. James From, Feb 24, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

Both my IE11 and Edge open www.nba.com fine.

Does that warning message include a Run button ?
    If yes, ignore the warning and click it................ for now until a fix is found.
    I had had this warning before and an advice was given to me. Unfortunately I cannot trace that thread. I have too many posts to track it.
    Sorry.

P.S.
    Do you have all Windows updates installed ?

davidhk, Feb 24, 2016
  5. snoopy51 Win User
    Yes, Windows 10 is up to 10586.112.

Normally, most Java Script run somewhere under AppData sub directories like:

\User\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache

but skeleton.js store the file at Downloads folder under the UserName. That draws my attention.

I have not have any warning message since adding pixel.adsafeprotected.com to the hosts file for more than 20 hours.

I am taking note and keeping track to this Skeleton.js in my troubleshooting log.

snoopy51, Feb 24, 2016
  6. davidhk Win User
    You did a manual download of a cumulative update which has yet to be offered in Windows Update.
    Your version is 10586.112.

I chose not to do the manual update and my version is 10586.104.

It most likely has Nothing to do with you issue.
    Just to mention our different versions.

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Skeleton.js from pixel.adsafeprotected.com - Similar Threads - Skeleton pixel adsafeprotected

2. copilot - designer- somente gerando imagens com 270 pixels

in Windows 10 Gaming
    copilot - designer- somente gerando imagens com 270 pixels: No designer dentro do copilot só está gerando imagens com 270 pixels, tanto na conta da empresa como na minha conta pessoal que para meu uso é inviável. Está com alguma restrição?...
  3. copilot - designer- somente gerando imagens com 270 pixels

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    copilot - designer- somente gerando imagens com 270 pixels: No designer dentro do copilot só está gerando imagens com 270 pixels, tanto na conta da empresa como na minha conta pessoal que para meu uso é inviável. Está com alguma restrição?...
  4. Pixels

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pixels: Is It The Lcd Cables loose or what i tried everything else and it’s getting irritating if somebody can respond I’ll gladly appreciate it ;-and the black dark spots is my shadow dont worry about that...
  5. Browser modifier JS/Adrozek.A

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Browser modifier JS/Adrozek.A: Hi, using Windows 10. The malware named above has infected the Opera browser. Windows Defender quarantines it and removes it on request, but it reappears every few minutes, and the frequent 'ping' of an alert from WD is driving me nuts. How do I remove this malware...
  6. C:\ProgramData\st05.js

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C:\ProgramData\st05.js: So I'm having this issue where every time I try to do anything on this computer a Windows Script Host window comes up with an error. The error is as follows: Windows Script Host Script: C:\ProgramData\st05.js Line: 1 Char: 10 Error: Invalid character Code: 800A03F6...
  7. TrojanDownloader: JS / Fakepack is active

TrojanDownloader: JS / Fakepack is active: Hello. Now for a week, when I use my computer, Windows security notification shows up and it always shows that TrojanDownloader: JS / Fakepack is active. I am wondering how can you get rid of it?...
  8. .js Error

.js Error: hi With no reason and with different intervals, windows 10, show this error : Can not find script file C:\users\...\AppData\Local\Temp\tempINEE36788M.js It is annoying and does not stop :((((((((( please help Thanks...
  9. JS/Tadruss.A Virus

JS/Tadruss.A Virus: https://www.microsoft.com/security/p...S%2FTadtruss.A Just wanted to share my experience with subject virus. It is a JavaScript that redirects your browser to another site, not the one you actually intended to visit. In the wild, this trojan was observed to redirect...
  10. BSOD for js issue

BSOD for js issue: Attachment 58224 Hope i did this correctly 36965