Windows 10: Sketchable Premium after purchase never updates to download

Discus and support Sketchable Premium after purchase never updates to download in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Sketchable Premium after purchase never updates to download. I received the email showing that I purchased the product although not updating so I can... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RandallBaxter, May 12, 2021.

1. Sketchable Premium after purchase never updates to download

Sketchable Premium after purchase never updates to download. I received the email showing that I purchased the product although not updating so I can download. I ran the WSRESET although still no go. This has been over a week now and still no product. Next I will just ask for a refund unless you can fix.

:)

RandallBaxter, May 12, 2021

2. Sketchable paint bucket

Hi AbbyReimer-Golden,

Sketchable is indeed an amazing app. To get support with their product, I suggest that you mail them by clicking the
    Sketchable support link at the bottom part of the
    Sketchable page

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gemzon Mar, May 12, 2021
  3. Sketchable

I never said it was your problem at all.

I said "You should maybe report the app to Microsoft and the developers proper lack of a reason."

That sentence is obviously putting the blame on the developer, not you.

If you go to the Sketchable download page and scroll to the bottom, there is a link to report the app to Microsoft:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/sketchable/9w...

You can click in the list box and choose the type of problem, whether its poor performance or Misleading app.

Describe the problem in detail then send it to Microsoft who will get in touch with the developer who will certainly listen to Microsoft and fix the problem. Why? Because they don't want their app to be removed or demonetized.

Sketchable Premium after purchase never updates to download ce270cec-df96-4c0c-a1eb-1ba5d95c0a66?upload=true.png

Andre for Directly, May 12, 2021
  4. Sketchable Premium after purchase never updates to download

sketchable wont't update purchases

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused with Windows 10.

"But no store icon.", are you not able to open the store app? do you receive any error message or code?

You may sign-out and sign-in to the sketchable app to check if it reflects the in-app purchases.

If the issue still persist, you may contact the accounts and billing department from the below link.

1. Click on the accounts and billing.

2. Windows and other Microsoft apps & subscriptions.

3. Now select you preferred option.

Contact Us - Microsoft Support

Hope the information helps.

Thank you.

Deepak Kodi, May 12, 2021
Thema:

Sketchable Premium after purchase never updates to download

1. Sketchable Premium after purchase never updates to download - Similar Threads - Sketchable Premium purchase

2. SKETCHABLE PREMIUM - Cannot Download again from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SKETCHABLE PREMIUM - Cannot Download again from Microsoft Store: I purchased Sketchable Premium from the MS Store, after purchase u changed laptops, can't get to download again, only SKETCHABLE PLUS is availabe for PURCHASE, but i don't want to pay twice. I received the email showing that I purchased the product although i don't get the...
  3. SKETCHABLE PREMIUM - Cannot Download again from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SKETCHABLE PREMIUM - Cannot Download again from Microsoft Store: I purchased Sketchable Premium from the MS Store, after purchase u changed laptops, can't get to download again, only SKETCHABLE PLUS is availabe for PURCHASE, but i don't want to pay twice. I received the email showing that I purchased the product although i don't get the...
  4. SKETCHABLE PREMIUM - Cannot Download again from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Never received an email or product key after purchase.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Never received an email or product key after purchase.: I just purchased Visual Studio Pro 2022, but I did not get an email with my product key. Very important! How do I go about getting it?Thank you,Mike...
  6. Purchasing roblox premium

Purchasing roblox premium: Hi, I bought a 5€ gift card with 4650 points in Microsoft Rewards. I wanted to buy a roblox premiumship for 1 month with the gift card, but when I go to the app and click to buy, it doesn't show me the option to use my microsoft balance. Does anyone know how can I buy it...
  7. not able to purchase sketchable

not able to purchase sketchable: Hi there, As I really like the workflow from the drawing app sketchable, i want to purchace and use the full version. apparently this is not an easy process, coming from the Netherlands. I made a paypall account to pay for the program, but microsoft is asking for me to fill...
  8. Sketchable

Sketchable: Is there any way to edit the resolution on my drawings? I feel like theyre always a little blurry. I know there are presets for canvas size but can i customize my own? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sketchable/ede706ec-4707-4d14-a8ed-406e95eeffe6
  9. Sketchable

Sketchable: I have just got the full version of switchable this week and all it keeps on doing is switching off and on and will not let me use all the tool or seperate layer from each other can any one help....
  10. share on Sketchable

share on Sketchable: how can I share my journals on Sketchable? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/share-on-sketchable/976a13fe-20e5-4c36-8cb1-09ac680991bd