Windows 10: Sketchable Smooth Brush Strokes

Discus and support Sketchable Smooth Brush Strokes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, I've recently got the Sketchable app on my surface book 3. I can't figure out how to create smooth brush strokes. I they are all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ChrisJohanK, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Sketchable Smooth Brush Strokes

Hi there,

I've recently got the Sketchable app on my surface book 3. I can't figure out how to create smooth brush strokes. I they are all wavy. Sketchable Smooth Brush Strokes 7cc3451c-f2ad-45d0-aa95-1574987b9c90?upload=true.png

:)

ChrisJohanK, Jun 2, 2020
  2. Alcy Win User

Photoshop CC2017 brush stroke disappear and colorwheel stuck on screen

Since a few weeks, Photoshop CC2017 is "lagging" behind in a weird way.

• The color wheel stays stuck on the screen until I draw a brush stroke.
    • When drawing a brush stroke, a whole chunk will disappear visually until I draw a second brush stroke.

This happens regardless of which brush I am using.
    My laptop is rather powerful and hard disks are far from being full (so I don't believe it can come from scratch disks)

Thank you for your help

Edit : Thank you for your answers, just updated to 2019, nice update indeed but it doesn't help with my problem =/ exactly the same still...
    here is an exemple of my problem
    PS Recording GIF | Gfycat

Alcy, Jun 2, 2020
  3. TJayG Win User
    Fresh Paint - Multiple Brush Strokes??

Hi. Is there any way to lay down multiple brush strokes at the same time while using Fresh Paint? For example... when using the standard Microsoft Paint program if you drag all 5 fingers across your touch screen 5 separate strokes are laid down- 1 for
    every finger. Is this possible with Fresh Paint?? If anyone knows of another program that does allow for this action, please let me know.. Thanks

TJayG, Jun 2, 2020
  4. Sketchable Smooth Brush Strokes

Photoshop brush stroke moving canvas after windows 10 update

Hello all, whenever I try to make a brush stroke in Photoshop CC 2018, it moves my canvas as though I'm using the hand tool rather than actually putting down a brush stroke.

I have tried google to find the solution, and most of the forum says this problem is started after getting the windows update (KB4089848 ).

Any solution ?

kaushikdey1, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Sketchable Smooth Brush Strokes

1. Sketchable Smooth Brush Strokes - Similar Threads - Sketchable Smooth Brush

2. Screen Brush in MacOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Brush in MacOS: In macOS there is app called screen brush mention anything in the screen for windows what is the similar apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-brush-in-macos/dd5ef243-6030-4d2a-8bd0-3c8636432a13
  3. Screen Brush in MacOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Brush in MacOS: In macOS there is app called screen brush mention anything in the screen for windows what is the similar apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-brush-in-macos/dd5ef243-6030-4d2a-8bd0-3c8636432a13
  4. resizing color picker in sketchable

resizing color picker in sketchable: hi, I can move color picker but can no longer enlarge it Please help Thanks. Windows 10 on a surface pro 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resizing-color-picker-in-sketchable/ee47a7ae-229d-4320-adbc-267dfc68f01a
  5. not able to purchase sketchable

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    not able to purchase sketchable: Hi there, As I really like the workflow from the drawing app sketchable, i want to purchace and use the full version. apparently this is not an easy process, coming from the Netherlands. I made a paypall account to pay for the program, but microsoft is asking for me to fill...
  6. Sketchable

Sketchable: Is there any way to edit the resolution on my drawings? I feel like theyre always a little blurry. I know there are presets for canvas size but can i customize my own? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sketchable/ede706ec-4707-4d14-a8ed-406e95eeffe6
  7. z brush failure to launch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    z brush failure to launch: I installed z brush and tried to run it but received this message...... how do i fix this problem? as i need this software for class The application has failed to start because its side by side is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the command-line...
  8. Sketchable

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sketchable: I have just got the full version of switchable this week and all it keeps on doing is switching off and on and will not let me use all the tool or seperate layer from each other can any one help....
  9. share on Sketchable

share on Sketchable: how can I share my journals on Sketchable? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/share-on-sketchable/976a13fe-20e5-4c36-8cb1-09ac680991bd
  10. photoshop brushes not visible

photoshop brushes not visible: when I want to view my brushes they appear on a black background screen so they are not visible .Is there any way of changing the color of the background? 35399