Windows 10: Sketchable

Discus and support Sketchable in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any way to edit the resolution on my drawings? I feel like theyre always a little blurry. I know there are presets for canvas size but can i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AlexisDiaz9, Aug 30, 2020.

1. Sketchable

Is there any way to edit the resolution on my drawings? I feel like theyre always a little blurry. I know there are presets for canvas size but can i customize my own?

:)

AlexisDiaz9, Aug 30, 2020

2. Sketchable paint bucket

Hi AbbyReimer-Golden,

Sketchable is indeed an amazing app. To get support with their product, I suggest that you mail them by clicking the
    Sketchable support link at the bottom part of the
    Sketchable page

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gemzon Mar, Aug 30, 2020
  3. Sketchable

I never said it was your problem at all.

I said "You should maybe report the app to Microsoft and the developers proper lack of a reason."

That sentence is obviously putting the blame on the developer, not you.

If you go to the Sketchable download page and scroll to the bottom, there is a link to report the app to Microsoft:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/sketchable/9w...

You can click in the list box and choose the type of problem, whether its poor performance or Misleading app.

Describe the problem in detail then send it to Microsoft who will get in touch with the developer who will certainly listen to Microsoft and fix the problem. Why? Because they don't want their app to be removed or demonetized.

Sketchable ce270cec-df96-4c0c-a1eb-1ba5d95c0a66?upload=true.png

Andre for Directly, Aug 30, 2020
  4. Sketchable

share on Sketchable

Hi Pam

According to their website:

Where does Sketchable save my files?

All journal file information is stored inside the application’s folders, managed by the operating system. Uninstalling Sketchable or resetting your PC will erase all data inside the application’s folders.

How can I Export my work?

Journals files (.sja) will save all layers, color pallet information, and canvas textures for each page. (These files (.sja) can only be read back into Sketchable)

.psd preserves layer information. (Sketchable does not read in .psd files)

.png, .jpg, .tif, and .dmp (exports flat images)

Source: Tutorials

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Andre for Directly, Aug 30, 2020
Thema:

Sketchable

1. Sketchable - Similar Threads - Sketchable

2. SKETCHABLE PREMIUM - Cannot Download again from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SKETCHABLE PREMIUM - Cannot Download again from Microsoft Store: I purchased Sketchable Premium from the MS Store, after purchase u changed laptops, can't get to download again, only SKETCHABLE PLUS is availabe for PURCHASE, but i don't want to pay twice. I received the email showing that I purchased the product although i don't get the...
  3. SKETCHABLE PREMIUM - Cannot Download again from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SKETCHABLE PREMIUM - Cannot Download again from Microsoft Store: I purchased Sketchable Premium from the MS Store, after purchase u changed laptops, can't get to download again, only SKETCHABLE PLUS is availabe for PURCHASE, but i don't want to pay twice. I received the email showing that I purchased the product although i don't get the...
  4. SKETCHABLE PREMIUM - Cannot Download again from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Sketchable Premium after purchase never updates to download

Sketchable Premium after purchase never updates to download: Sketchable Premium after purchase never updates to download. I received the email showing that I purchased the product although not updating so I can download. I ran the WSRESET although still no go. This has been over a week now and still no product. Next I will just ask for...
  6. resizing color picker in sketchable

resizing color picker in sketchable: hi, I can move color picker but can no longer enlarge it Please help Thanks. Windows 10 on a surface pro 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resizing-color-picker-in-sketchable/ee47a7ae-229d-4320-adbc-267dfc68f01a
  7. not able to purchase sketchable

not able to purchase sketchable: Hi there, As I really like the workflow from the drawing app sketchable, i want to purchace and use the full version. apparently this is not an easy process, coming from the Netherlands. I made a paypall account to pay for the program, but microsoft is asking for me to fill...
  8. Sketchable Smooth Brush Strokes

Sketchable Smooth Brush Strokes: Hi there, I've recently got the Sketchable app on my surface book 3. I can't figure out how to create smooth brush strokes. I they are all wavy.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sketchable-smooth-brush-strokes/ba394cd1-b1af-4fc4-9719-17d5a0e03bbb
  9. Sketchable

Sketchable: I have just got the full version of switchable this week and all it keeps on doing is switching off and on and will not let me use all the tool or seperate layer from each other can any one help....
  10. share on Sketchable

share on Sketchable: how can I share my journals on Sketchable? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/share-on-sketchable/976a13fe-20e5-4c36-8cb1-09ac680991bd