Windows 10: Sketchy HDD

Discus and support Sketchy HDD in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So recently I got an old computer from my auntI pulled out the hard drive and see a burn mark on the stickerwhile in bios, I plugged it into the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Thieu Tuan Kiet, Oct 2, 2022.

1. Sketchy HDD

So recently I got an old computer from my auntI pulled out the hard drive and see a burn mark on the stickerwhile in bios, I plugged it into the motherboard, and everything start behaving weirdthe screen flickering with all kinds of color and stuck in a boot loopI pulled out the cmos battery and everything is back to normalSo what is the reason for that? Probably virus

:)

Thieu Tuan Kiet, Oct 2, 2022
  2. Kem Mon Win User

unlock hdd

Hi Johan,

It is possible that your
    HDD was unreadable
    causing the error message to appear. We recommend that you perform these troubleshooting steps and check if there are any changes:

• Shutdown
      your
      PC.

• Unhooked
      the
      HDD
      and
      turn on
      your
      PC.

• Reconnect
      your
      HDD
      and
      restart
      your
      PC.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your
    laptop/computer's manufacturer
    for further assistance.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Oct 2, 2022
  3. Johankaan Win User
    unlock hdd

Johankaan, Oct 2, 2022
  4. Sketchy HDD

HDD Corrupt ?

Hi,

There are many possible reasons this issue is happening. We'd like to ask few questions below:

• What is the brand name of you Hard Disk Drive?
    • How old is the HDD?
    Since you already tried multiple troubleshooting steps, we suggest visiting the manufacturer's website. Find and download a hard drive diagnostic software to help resolve the issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Martin Bar, Oct 2, 2022
Thema:

Sketchy HDD

1. Sketchy HDD - Similar Threads - Sketchy HDD

2. Typed .com instead of .org and got directed to sketchy site

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Typed .com instead of .org and got directed to sketchy site: Hi, So today i was going to a website and typed .com instead of .org and i do not know what to do. i also have bitdefender installed so please tell me what to do!...
  3. Typed .com instead of .org and got directed to sketchy site

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Typed .com instead of .org and got directed to sketchy site: Hi, So today i was going to a website and typed .com instead of .org and i do not know what to do. i also have bitdefender installed so please tell me what to do!...
  4. Typed .com instead of .org and got directed to sketchy site

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My computer opens 2 sketchy internet Explorer tabs on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer opens 2 sketchy internet Explorer tabs on startup: So I just booted up my computer and two tabs on internet Explorer comes up immediatelyOne of them leads to C:/program files/OSdeployer_server/serverstatusnotifier/Web client.html This is a program file to a program I installed to try cloning my hard disk to a image...
  6. My computer opens 2 sketchy internet Explorer tabs on startup

My computer opens 2 sketchy internet Explorer tabs on startup: So I just booted up my computer and two tabs on internet Explorer comes up immediatelyOne of them leads to C:/program files/OSdeployer_server/serverstatusnotifier/Web client.html This is a program file to a program I installed to try cloning my hard disk to a image...
  7. Sketchy HDD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sketchy HDD: So recently I got an old computer from my auntI pulled out the hard drive and see a burn mark on the stickerwhile in bios, I plugged it into the motherboard, and everything start behaving weirdthe screen flickering with all kinds of color and stuck in a boot loopI pulled out...
  8. Laptop Keyboard not working due to sketchy application program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Laptop Keyboard not working due to sketchy application program: 2 days ago Saturday, I fell for a sketchy youtube video that thinks certain applications would perform little optimization for low-end PC. I only used two out of 4 sketchy optimizers and one app Memory Reduct has caused my laptop keyboard to stop working or got disabled.I...
  9. I downloaded something sketchy, and now it has made an undeletable drive, with undeletable...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I downloaded something sketchy, and now it has made an undeletable drive, with undeletable...: I downloaded something that later seamed to be sketchy, it has made a new drive that is undeletable in cmd or powershell and non of the folders i am able to delete, when i clicked on setup in the drive and followed the instructions it seamed really sketchy thats when i...
  10. I downloaded something sketchy, and now it has made an undeletable drive, with undeletable...

I downloaded something sketchy, and now it has made an undeletable drive, with undeletable...: I downloaded something that later seamed to be sketchy, it has made a new drive that is undeletable in cmd or powershell and non of the folders i am able to delete, when i clicked on setup in the drive and followed the instructions it seamed really sketchy thats when i...