Windows 10: Sketchy Programs that I did not see before

Discus and support Sketchy Programs that I did not see before in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH] In the screenshot here, I see newly installed programs from today and I downloaded two to four programs into my computer for gaming but... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ChelseaStephenson, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Sketchy Programs that I did not see before

Sketchy Programs that I did not see before d7871dda-7530-46f8-9c65-ff7bd7ed1077?upload=true.jpg

In the screenshot here, I see newly installed programs from today and I downloaded two to four programs into my computer for gaming but changed my mind so now I'm wondering if I should trust the C++ programs or not. Because these occurred on the same date as the software that I had previously downloaded... and since then, my computer has become slow. What do you recommend?

:)

ChelseaStephenson, Sep 3, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 3, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 3, 2020
  4. Sketchy Programs that I did not see before

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Sep 3, 2020
Thema:

Sketchy Programs that I did not see before

1. Sketchy Programs that I did not see before - Similar Threads - Sketchy Programs did

2. I did not able to see my recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I did not able to see my recovery key: I changed my SSD and it had BitLocker then after converting to an External SSD that did not open due to BitLocker I did not find any recovery key on my account how to solve it...
  3. Sketchy HDD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sketchy HDD: So recently I got an old computer from my auntI pulled out the hard drive and see a burn mark on the stickerwhile in bios, I plugged it into the motherboard, and everything start behaving weirdthe screen flickering with all kinds of color and stuck in a boot loopI pulled out...
  4. Sketchy HDD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sketchy HDD: So recently I got an old computer from my auntI pulled out the hard drive and see a burn mark on the stickerwhile in bios, I plugged it into the motherboard, and everything start behaving weirdthe screen flickering with all kinds of color and stuck in a boot loopI pulled out...
  5. Can't see the programs I've installed before because of Kapersky, uninstalled Kapersky and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't see the programs I've installed before because of Kapersky, uninstalled Kapersky and...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/IceWotor [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/tq2j7z/cant_see_the_programs_ive_installed_before/
  6. Laptop Keyboard not working due to sketchy application program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Laptop Keyboard not working due to sketchy application program: 2 days ago Saturday, I fell for a sketchy youtube video that thinks certain applications would perform little optimization for low-end PC. I only used two out of 4 sketchy optimizers and one app Memory Reduct has caused my laptop keyboard to stop working or got disabled.I...
  7. What's Going On Here? Sketchy Program?

What's Going On Here? Sketchy Program?: [IMG] Was not sure where to go with this. Figured I'd give Reddit a shot. Does anyone have any idea why a program would need to run like this? No other program I have on my pc does this and I have never seen a program do this before. They all just start under explorer....
  8. Sketchy hidden console

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sketchy hidden console: Hi, I'm sorry if this is not posted in the right category, however I am not sure exactly which correspond to my request, tried my best. Since a few days, I've noticed a weird "icon" on my desktop. I quoted "icon", cause it is not one plus I don't display them. When I hover...
  9. NEED HELP locating the registry entry for the start menu programs, I did it before I just...

NEED HELP locating the registry entry for the start menu programs, I did it before I just...: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/gsi92peeuvj61.png?width=553&format=png&auto=webp&s=d9bd581538ded08314aff78626d28d6d8f3efab8 submitted by /u/Keanupy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lt76c3/need_help_locating_the_registry_entry_for_the/
  10. I did something unimaginably stupid and installed sketchy software on my PC. Defender...

I did something unimaginably stupid and installed sketchy software on my PC. Defender...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Vvix0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ix3a09/i_did_something_unimaginably_stupid_and_installed/