Windows 10: Skin issue, Minecraft Bedrock

Discus and support Skin issue, Minecraft Bedrock in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently downloaded Minecraft Windows 10 Edition to relive my old childhood memories I was a Pocket Edition player when it was based on Bedrock, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CroppedRubbish, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Skin issue, Minecraft Bedrock

I recently downloaded Minecraft Windows 10 Edition to relive my old childhood memories I was a Pocket Edition player when it was based on Bedrock, and it looks almost the same as W10 Edition as I'm now a Java player. I looked for skin packs on the Marketplace and I saw that some had 1 free skin. I looked for a good skin and after 10 -15 minutes of searching, I found one. So I equipped it on my character and I went to go edit the character to add a cape. But when I clicked the Edit Character button, my skin was changed back to Steve.

:)

CroppedRubbish, Jun 22, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Can't Sign in to MineCraft Bedrock Edition for my Microsoft account.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• What is the complete error message that you are receiving?
    • From where did you download the Minecraft Bedrock Edition?
    • Were you able to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition earlier on this computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type: winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit Enter.

Please reply with the detailed information on the issue to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 22, 2021
  3. ZoePetro Win User
    Minecraft Bedrock

Is there anyway I can get Minecraft bedrock now, I didn't know what minecraft bedrock was up until recently and I want to get it to play with friends but I don't know how because its after April 20th

ZoePetro, Jun 22, 2021
  4. NellaBolt Win User

Skin issue, Minecraft Bedrock

Minecraft Earth skin

I signed up for the Minecraft Earth Beta. I did not get into the beta but I still received a skin. I know this because i got a redemption code, I redeemed it, and it is in my purchase history. I have screenshots to prove this. I have tried every version
    of Bedrock Minecraft and my Earth Skin does not exist. I wouldn't have even bought the Windows 10 version of Minecraft if it weren't for my skin I am supposed to have. I'm very tired of the scripted messages redirecting me to articles that do not help from
    bot accounts and support people telling me they are "fellow gamers". I want my skin, or I want to refund this game because I did not want it. I do not want a product that does not give me what I am told I was given. How many months in a row do I have to ask?
    My post on the Microsoft Reddit asking about this was deleted by a mod user. My help tickets have never been responded to.

I don't even believe that I'll get help here but I don't know what else to do. I'm at a loss for a company that is blatantly ignoring me, and people around me who give flippant responses and just don't care.

NellaBolt, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

Skin issue, Minecraft Bedrock

1. Skin issue, Minecraft Bedrock - Similar Threads - Skin issue Minecraft

2. Minecraft bedrock:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock:: Hi I was wondering if I could get minecraft bedrock for free? if so can i have a link to download it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock/bf3ef1f1-c382-437d-972c-f66eab658581
  3. minecraft bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft bedrock: hello i use minecraft bedrock and i dont like using beta but one day for no reason my game switched to the beta only on my pc i installed the game on my friends pc and he isn't in beta ive tried to leave it but nothing works...
  4. Minecraft bedrock cosmetic issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft bedrock cosmetic issues: After updating to 1.16.0, a lot of the text on elements of the UI dissappeared. This was fixed by uninstalling and reinstalling. Then another issue cropped up and no amount of reinstalling or resetting the app has helped. Now some features of the cosmetic Character Creator...
  5. Minecraft Earth Skin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Earth Skin: I just recently found an email in my account about the Minecraft Earth Skin that you get for free for playing the early access. I went and redeemed the code and it was successful and it did not show up at first. I thought it might need time to update so I gave it a day and it...
  6. Minecraft Earth skin

Minecraft Earth skin: I signed up for the Minecraft Earth Beta. I did not get into the beta but I still received a skin. I know this because i got a redemption code, I redeemed it, and it is in my purchase history. I have screenshots to prove this. I have tried every version of Bedrock Minecraft...
  7. Minecraft skin crash issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft skin crash issue: I tried classic and slim models skins and none work! whenever i go on minecraft and try to select a custom skin the whole game crash. no error message nothing. it hapens as soon as i select the file in my computer and click open....
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Crashes When I Change My Skin

Minecraft Bedrock Edition Crashes When I Change My Skin: I press "Choose New Skin" in the top of the Gray Skin thing.And my game is crashed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-edition-crashes-when-i-change-my/0b1ded85-6190-43ec-aed9-d37ff049fab7
  9. Minecraft Skin Packs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Skin Packs: I purchased the Sunrise Highschool skin pack by The Hive. I got an email confirmation with my order number and it states my card was successfully charged, but the pack is still locked when I log into my minecraft account and it hasn't shown up under my available packs link....
  10. Redemption issues with Minecraft Bedrock

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Redemption issues with Minecraft Bedrock: I redeemed the free Minecraft bedrock edition code a long time ago, more or less when it became available. The issue is that the Microsoft store (The app itself, in browser it says it's been purchased) will not acknowledge that it's been redeemed, despite the my order history...