Windows 10: skinpack

Discus and support skinpack in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I downloaded a skinpack and installed it. Didnt like it so uninstalled through control panel settings. But my folder icons and display stays the same.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by zafarsha, Nov 22, 2018.

1. zafarsha Win User

skinpack

I downloaded a skinpack and installed it. Didnt like it so uninstalled through control panel settings. But my folder icons and display stays the same. Any solution pleaseee

:)

zafarsha, Nov 22, 2018
  2. Cliff S Win User

Windows 10 not started after installing Skinpack.

Try this page at the skin pack site where you got it from. Click all the links and follow their instructions. They're the Developers so the know the quirks of their product better.

Cliff S, Nov 22, 2018
  3. Dunnielah Win User
    Black screen after trying to install SkinPack

Hey,need a help?...am using windows 10 in a Hp laptop where i tried to install skinpack....fortunately the machine end up showing black screen nothing on the desktop... Somebody help me how to go about it,kindly!

* Moved from Community Participation Center

* Original title: Guidance on how to solve the problem

Dunnielah, Nov 22, 2018
  4. skinpack

Windows 10 not started after installing Skinpack.

Recently i installed Mac OS X skinpack from https://skinpacks.com/download/windo...s-x-skin-pack/ this website. The work fine until restart my system. When i restart my system, the windows 10 become stretched. So i try to uninstall the skinpack. After uninstall, i restart my system again. But my windows 10 not started. Windows 10 loading show. But logon screen not open. The screen always blinking. No function working. Please help. I had important files on the disk.

kalaivanansg, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

skinpack

1. skinpack - Similar Threads - skinpack

2. Hey guys, what is the most accurate macOS skinpack for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hey guys, what is the most accurate macOS skinpack for Windows 10?: I want to install a skinpack but don't know which one? submitted by /u/IllResponsibility3 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gfd1y4/hey_guys_what_is_the_most_accurate_macos_skinpack/
  3. Holiday Skinpack Dissapear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Holiday Skinpack Dissapear: Hello, On my Android device I purchased the Holiday skin pack 2015. The skinpack only appears on my android devices but not on any other platform. I think this happens because the skinpack was bought on google play before Microsoft bought Minecraft. Am I right?...
  4. Windows 10 not started after installing Skinpack.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 not started after installing Skinpack.: Recently i installed Mac OS X skinpack from https://skinpacks.com/download/windo...s-x-skin-pack/ this website. The work fine until restart my system. When i restart my system, the windows 10 become stretched. So i try to uninstall the skinpack. After uninstall, i restart my...