Windows 10: Skins for Windows 10 media player

Discus and support Skins for Windows 10 media player in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm looking for skins for my Windows media player. I have Windows 10. Anyone know where I can get some? Thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jeepin103, Sep 3, 2021.

1. jeepin103 Win User

Skins for Windows 10 media player

I'm looking for skins for my Windows media player. I have Windows 10. Anyone know where I can get some? Thanks.

:)

jeepin103, Sep 3, 2021

2. Faulty Windows Media Player

Windows Mesdis Player developed a fault (Played jerky an missed bits) so I down loaded Media Player 10.

It's no better. Any suggestions (I run Windows 98)

christieau, Sep 3, 2021
  3. Tenforo Active Member
    Windows Media Player 12 skins

To download skins for Windows Media Player 12, go here http://customize.org/wmp

lots of skins for windows media player

Tenforo, Sep 3, 2021
  4. Tenforo Active Member

Windows Media Player 12 skins

Thanks that site is great!!!!

Tenforo, Sep 3, 2021
Thema:

1. Skins for Windows 10 media player - Similar Threads - Skins media player

2. windows media player 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows media player 10: Rip is not working for windows media player 10. I checked the location of my music files, and it shows it is going to ....onedrive\music. I tried to remove the one drive part since I de installed it as it was full and I did not want to buy space. It will not let me change...
  3. Looking for good Windows Media Player 12 Dark mode skin

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for good Windows Media Player 12 Dark mode skin: I know MS doesn't offer skins on their website, but all the third party skins I can find are small WinAmp style skins which do not show your library. I want to retain the library view, but want a Dark mode. submitted by /u/aardw0lf11 [link] [comments]...
  4. Windows 10 and Media Player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 and Media Player: What do I have to do to play DVDs or CDs via an external player on my Windows 10 PC. ? Media Player does not work with it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-and-media-player/c8175650-65f5-4fcf-9f66-37e42064eb7f
  5. I download skins for Windows media player 12 on windows 10 and a worm came with them, how...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I download skins for Windows media player 12 on windows 10 and a worm came with them, how...: I download skins for Windows media player 12 on windows 10 and a worm came with them, how do I get rid of it? It was identified first as PUA:Win32/Tsingsoft, then PUA:Win32/MyWebSearch, then PUA:Win32/InstallCore, then PUA:Win32/Tsingsoft, and latest PUA:Win32/Creprote and...
  6. Windows Media Player Skins

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Media Player Skins: Hi there, I am trying to add a skin to media, I've try to add it using the plus sign and chosen all the other options but it doesn't give me the choice to "apply". Please help...
  7. windows 10 media player

windows 10 media player: I was able to rip 2 songs, but can't find anything in my library. Now it won't rip any from purchased c.d. or one from iTunes. I've tried the trouble shooter. But It tells me that it can't rip one or more tracks from the c.d. Been trying to fix this for hours today to no...
  8. windows 10 media player

windows 10 media player: Re: Windows 10 Media Player - will not burn a cd on new HP laptop. Windows Media Player app functions ok, except for the ability to burn a cd. I reviewed all forums and help answers, and tried every suggestion offered. I had an HP laptop before with windows 10 and the WMP...
  9. Windows Media Player Skin Error Message

Windows Media Player Skin Error Message: Error message when I try to open a WMZ file: Windows Media Player encountered a problem with the skin file. The skin file might not be valid. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-skin-error-message/974acc00-f506-4f55-9177-78022584a05b
  10. black and gold (skinned) media player

in Windows 10 Customization
    black and gold (skinned) media player: Good Day All I remember seeing a very classy black and gold (skinned) media player, might have been a couple years ago is there and links avail hopefully it will match the black and gold i'm trying to finalize for my desk top, i tried searching here and the web but...