Windows 10: Skip these steps when opening a Master Document?

Discus and support Skip these steps when opening a Master Document? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I just created a Master Document in Word 2013, and I like the result. However, I don't like all the extra steps I have to do when I first open up a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by x509, Sep 29, 2019.

1. x509 Win User

Skip these steps when opening a Master Document?

I just created a Master Document in Word 2013, and I like the result. However, I don't like all the extra steps I have to do when I first open up a Master Document. *Eek

This is what the document shows when it is first opened up:

Skip these steps when opening a Master Document? [​IMG]

Then I have to click on VIEW and select Outline. The Outlining ribbon appears.*Sick
    Then I have to click the Expand Subdocuments icon on the right side of the Outlining ribbon.*Huh
    Then I have to click on the red Close icon on the right side of the Outlining ribbon. *Sad
    Finally, I see the doc as I want to see it, in the customary Print Layout. *Smile
    Any way to bypass or automate these steps?

:)

2. Edit the Steps recorder document

How can I edit the Steps recorded by the Steps recorder application? Once I finish recording the necessary steps, there are few steps I'd like to delete and few comments that I'd like to edit.

So if I open the saved file in word document and edit it there I need it to,

• automatically update the number of the proceeding steps when I delete one in between.
    • Retain the size of the images and overall page size in the MHTML document. (I've noticed that if I make a single change, the size of image increase more than the screen size and the MHTML document isn't responsive.)

Anwesh Gangula, Sep 29, 2019
  3. x800 GTO 16 pipe unlock step by step

Ok, there is a gigantic thread going on with this that has been extremely helpful. However, you have to search the entire thread to actually figure out what to do. So, I'm going to list step by step instructions right here for anyone who needs them.

Step 1: Download the attachment
    Step 2: Follow the instructions about checking your fuses
    Step 3: Dump your bios with ATItool (Settings -> Miscellaneous -> dump bios)
    Step 4: Open your current BIOS with RaBit 1.7 or later and go to "Logging" section scroll down and search for:
    Desc: RADEON X800 GTO
    Info: 11X-CC6600SA-004, CC6600SA.004, 01/20/05,14:19:32
    Step 5: If all checks out, simply burn the iso, boot from it, and flash!

Ultra special thanks to dolf for coming up with all this stuff and thanks to everyone else in the forum. This should simplify the process a bit!

x800professor, Sep 29, 2019
  4. Skip these steps when opening a Master Document?

PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

Skip these steps when opening a Master Document?

1. Skip these steps when opening a Master Document? - Similar Threads - Skip steps opening

2. Is there a way to skip the initial "activation" step when using multiple monitors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to skip the initial "activation" step when using multiple monitors?: I am currently using multiple monitors for work, and couldn't help but notice that anytime I'm working on one monitor and want to click or interact with the other monitor, I must initially click to "activate" the monitor. I understand that this feature can offer a protection...
  3. Is there a way to skip the initial "activation" step when using multiple monitors?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to skip the initial "activation" step when using multiple monitors?: I am currently using multiple monitors for work, and couldn't help but notice that anytime I'm working on one monitor and want to click or interact with the other monitor, I must initially click to "activate" the monitor. I understand that this feature can offer a protection...
  4. Hi, I'm stuck at this step of the check. Previously, this step was skipped and then the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I'm stuck at this step of the check. Previously, this step was skipped and then the...: Fixing D: Stage 2: 100% 2 of 2; Total: 58%; ETA 0:03:57 ... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-im-stuck-at-this-step-of-the-check-previously/c8eb1bc5-78ab-4f8d-a427-a78521755f0d
  5. Hi, I'm stuck at this step of the check. Previously, this step was skipped and then the...

Hi, I'm stuck at this step of the check. Previously, this step was skipped and then the...: Fixing D: Stage 2: 100% 2 of 2; Total: 58%; ETA 0:03:57 ... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-im-stuck-at-this-step-of-the-check-previously/c8eb1bc5-78ab-4f8d-a427-a78521755f0d
  6. 'skip this step" does not work

'skip this step" does not work: There are a couple websites I have to sign in on and automatically my username and password are provided, but then I have to use a code sent to my email. When entering this code, I check a box that says "trust this device and skip this step next time" ---- i always check it...
  7. 'skip this step" does not work

in Windows 10 Customization
    'skip this step" does not work: There are a couple websites I have to sign in on and automatically my username and password are provided, but then I have to use a code sent to my email. When entering this code, I check a box that says "trust this device and skip this step next time" ---- i always check it...
  8. 'skip this step" does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Open Office Master document help pls...?

Open Office Master document help pls...?: Hello I have a client who has open office and has created a "Master" document. All the client wants to use is a standard open office document but she cannot as the Master document always opens instead. If anyone can help I would be extremely grateful!!? or if it cant be done...
  10. Error When Opening a Document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error When Opening a Document: When I open a previously saved Excel Document or a new one from an email I am recieveing an error that the file may be corruot. Click ok and reopen the doc and it works fine. What is this issue. Been happening for about 2-3 weeks. Thank you....