Windows 10: Skipping, Crash, BlueScreen.. Windows 1806 or 1903 Update

Discus and support Skipping, Crash, BlueScreen.. Windows 1806 or 1903 Update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a Toshiba Satallite E45-W C4200X. It's a Laptop that can be used as a Tablet as well.. Windows 10 1607 worked on it.. No Issues.. I Update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PorkBellyPupper, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Skipping, Crash, BlueScreen.. Windows 1806 or 1903 Update

I have a Toshiba Satallite E45-W C4200X.

It's a Laptop that can be used as a Tablet as well..

Windows 10 1607 worked on it.. No Issues..

I Update to 1806 or 1903.. Or Download the ISO off Microsoft Website and Fresh Install the ISO from a USB, I get the same issues.. After so long, (like 10 min), the Interface starts to Skip.. Then it Locks up. Then BlueScreen..

Ive seen it where ill open the Lid, the Mouse Pointer is turned Sideways and the Laptop wasn't in Tablet Form, but sitting flat like it was before i closed the Lid..

Ill watch a Youtube Video in Google Chrome and its starts to Skip, the Sound starts to sound like its its draining in a funnel, then it Freezes and Bluescreens..

The Chipsets are Intel, Ive seen the 1803 Updates something about AMDX64..

Did the Developers screw up the Updates and push them for Intel to register as AMD?

Does these Laptop/Tablet Combos require a Specific Windows 10 Installation? (My original Installation is Windows 10 Home, not RT.. And i don't want RT..)

I have no issues using Linux on this Laptop in comparison to Windows.. Why is Windows like SteamPunk? And not Digital?

:)

PorkBellyPupper, Aug 15, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 15, 2019
  3. bj장 Win User
    window 10 version 1806 update

I just finished updating version 1806 after a couple of failed attempts then I noticed, after restart, the version and all the updates reversed back to version 1803. What happened? I was watching the downloading and installing - it was for version 1806 and
    I had version 1806 since it was released. How come my computer has version 1803 NOW and all the update history show version 1803 NOT version 1806.

I am not drinking or smoking any thing and the computer was installed with version 1806 since it was released and updated every month with version 1806 update. Also when I check for update it is showing that my computer is up to date. Why is that ? What
    happened to version 1806 and 1809? My other computer was updated/upgraded to version 1809. Please explain to me …. Thx

bj장, Aug 15, 2019
  4. MegaMan Win User

Skipping, Crash, BlueScreen.. Windows 1806 or 1903 Update

Constant Bluescreens/Crashes

New Build and having constant bluescreens / crashing

Playing tf2 crash, run prime 95 within 60 seconds crash.

MegaMan, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

Skipping, Crash, BlueScreen.. Windows 1806 or 1903 Update

1. Skipping, Crash, BlueScreen.. Windows 1806 or 1903 Update - Similar Threads - Skipping Crash BlueScreen

2. Bluescreen Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen Crashes: Hey guys,my Laptop ASUS Zephyrus G14 keeps crashing all the time and I just cant find the issue. I already resetted my Laptop twice as well because I was so desperate but even that didnt help. I have some Minidump files, it would be great help if someone could help me out...
  3. Bluescreen Crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluescreen Crashes: Hey guys,my Laptop ASUS Zephyrus G14 keeps crashing all the time and I just cant find the issue. I already resetted my Laptop twice as well because I was so desperate but even that didnt help. I have some Minidump files, it would be great help if someone could help me out...
  4. Bluescreen crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen crash: Hello, I keep running into issues while playing games on my Windows 11 pc. The most recent is modern warfare II, and it gives me the most problems. I have a nice system, but this keeps happening. I have updated all drivers and it still crashes are reboots. Any...
  5. Skipping Windows Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Skipping Windows Updates: I have a Dell Inspiron 7559 that I haven’t used in around 3 years and it’s currently running windows version 1703. Can I jump ahead to the current 20H2 update or do I have to download all the previous updates in chronological order?...
  6. Bluescreen during Windows Update to Build 1903

Bluescreen during Windows Update to Build 1903: Hello, My laptop is running build 1703 and I tried to run Windows Update to get it to 1903. During the update, a blue screen occurred. The error is: KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILED. So I performed "sfc /scannow" in an Admin console, and found 9 corrupted files belong to...
  7. Bluescreen Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen Crash: Hi everybody, I am currently experiencing a crash problem on windows 10. No matter what game I play I am experiencing this problem. I did all kinds of manipulation but nothing works. Update drivers, chkdsk, memorytest, update system, etc etc .. I put you in copy the...
  8. Bluescreen on windows 10 1903

Bluescreen on windows 10 1903: So.. yeah, this is a bit of a though one cause there arent any dump files to scan (i'll explain later why) CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED is the code It all happened when i woke up my pc from sleeping mode. I got the "unexpected store exception" bluescreen, i thought nothing to...
  9. Windows Crash (bluescreen)

Windows Crash (bluescreen): Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 10e Parameter 1: 2d Parameter 2: ffffb20e38022b30 Parameter 3: ffffb20e38ae0d20 Parameter 4: ffff830b1ab86e70 OS version: 10_0_17763 Service Pack: 0_0 Product: 256_1 OS Version: 10.0.17763.2.0.0.256.48 Locale ID: 1033...
  10. window 10 version 1806 update

window 10 version 1806 update: I just finished updating version 1806 after a couple of failed attempts then I noticed, after restart, the version and all the updates reversed back to version 1803. What happened? I was watching the downloading and installing - it was for version 1806 and I had version 1806...