Windows 10: Skipping PIN in Windows Microsoft account?

Discus and support Skipping PIN in Windows Microsoft account? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I want to skip the PIN in windows for a microsoft account, it shows it all the time I put my microsoft account on windows!... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SoftOrange Tech, May 8, 2022.

1. Skipping PIN in Windows Microsoft account?

I want to skip the PIN in windows for a microsoft account, it shows it all the time I put my microsoft account on windows!

:)

SoftOrange Tech, May 8, 2022
  2. Scrizz Win User

Windows 10

you don't have to use a Microsoft account....
    I know I'm not.

Scrizz, May 8, 2022
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    Microsoft Account PIN and password

We appreciate the screenshot that you provided. to start troubleshooting the issue with you logins, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how login pin goes back to password:

• Click Start menu and go to Settings.
    • In Settings, click the Accounts icon.
    • Click on Sign-in options.
    • Change both your password and pin one by one.
    Let us know how it goes.

Dyan Rey, May 8, 2022
  4. Skipping PIN in Windows Microsoft account?

PIN sign in for Microsoft Account

I am using the Microsoft account page under family members. In this section where it shows my Grand Daughters Account details there is no option to have a Pin Code, However on my page, as Administrator, I can create a Pin.

IreneHeald, May 8, 2022
Thema:

Skipping PIN in Windows Microsoft account?

1. Skipping PIN in Windows Microsoft account? - Similar Threads - Skipping PIN Microsoft

2. Creating a Microsoft account PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Creating a Microsoft account PIN: I can sign into the laptop , when I sign into my Microsoft account it prompts me to create a PIN, when I click to create the PIN it tells me error and cannot create the PIN. It gives me the option to create or wait until later, when I click on either of the options it just...
  3. Creating a Microsoft account PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Creating a Microsoft account PIN: I can sign into the laptop , when I sign into my Microsoft account it prompts me to create a PIN, when I click to create the PIN it tells me error and cannot create the PIN. It gives me the option to create or wait until later, when I click on either of the options it just...
  4. Microsoft account pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account pin: Hello i cant log in to my microsoft account in microsoft store or add it to my pc becouse every time i try to log in it asks me for a windows hello pin wich i dont have couse i never set it up and i cant find a away to reset it....
  5. Microsoft account pin

Microsoft account pin: Hello i cant log in to my microsoft account in microsoft store or add it to my pc becouse every time i try to log in it asks me for a windows hello pin wich i dont have couse i never set it up and i cant find a away to reset it....
  6. Microsoft account pin

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Skipping PIN in Windows Microsoft account?

Skipping PIN in Windows Microsoft account?: I want to skip the PIN in windows for a microsoft account, it shows it all the time I put my microsoft account on windows! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skipping-pin-in-windows-microsoft-account/249ae069-0c80-4fc5-b191-11dfaee42aaa
  8. Microsoft Account and Windows Hello PIN

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Account and Windows Hello PIN: Last weekend I wiped my SSD and re-installed Windows 10 Home Edition and subsequently the upgrade to Windows 10 Pro and Microsoft 365. Windows 10 version number 20H2. OS Build 19042.662. Install and 365 download went as expected, but I made two errors for which I am at loss...
  9. How to skip PIN creation on install?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to skip PIN creation on install?: Hello, I am aware that this has been asked before, but the provided answers are not valid (I cannot cancel and then skip - it does not work like that in the new installer). USB install media was created on 23rd of Oct, 2019 (installer is unhelpful and does not show any...
  10. Microsoft Account PIN Error

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft Account PIN Error: I have been trying to login to my laptop using the PIN sign-in option, but every time I come to the sign-in after my laptop had gone to sleep, it tells me that the security on my laptop had changed so go to the settings to check it out. I do this every time and I come to...